• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It can be rather tense with that fight
given the timing and how poorly scout was treated and as well the being ass yeah...
The only TF2 vs Overwatch matchup I still see get pushed consistently is Heavy vs Zarya.
Just... try to avoid Overwatch. I don't think the TF2 community can handle a repeat of Tracer vs Scout...
TF2 vs OW at this point is frankly a dead rivalry most don't care about these days

Based on the discord changes and the Season 10 line-up so far, this may be a very strong year for the show. DBX probably coming back, new champions perks being discussed like researchers podcast, alternative endings, and another ballot later this year, this has the potential to be the best year of Death Battle.

I think the rest of the line-up will be filled with heavy hitter MUs and what's really requested, I will not expect obscure/niche MUs.
i do expect curveballs here n there DB always do those

i do hope the quality matches up the MU

having a strong line up is one thing but having the quality is another

i want the boys to be able to have a enough man power to deliver on the the Mu

So how many of you succeeded this round?

Looks like I got an invitation as well for this time.
(And will really need to re-establish my budget again as apparently the cheaper commission options and the slow but finally coming post-pandemic economic recovery have made me spend the extra money earned faster than expected.)

And you would have a really hard time guessing what commission I have submitted this time.
Hint: Not Zoom vs Homura, not Pepsiman vs Coca-cola Polar Bear, not Arceus vs King Drasil nor Hoopa vs Yukari Yakumo whatever.

anybody TF2 experts here wut does Spy have?
If we’re going by peak Spy (ie Robot War/Scream Fortress/Mannpower Spy), then he resists most of Agent 47’s stuff via power ups and resistances, and overwhelms him with spells, summons, Uber, and kritz. Not to mention Spy having a sizeable AP advantage.

Agent 47 has the speed advantage, but in the upcoming revisions I have planned for Team Fortress, that will probably no longer be the case.

Summary for who gets a MU accepted by Therewolf Media Fan commission volume 2(?)
  • Kirbonic_Pikmin
  • jasonsith
  • CardboardSlime

Feel free to get your name if yours get accepted for this round.

First offseason G1 blog is up!
Not surprised.

Last edited:

First offseason G1 blog is up!
Looks like Master Chief has met his DOOM!
That works better with Doctor Doom
Is it... a Sonic comm?
Nope!

I’ll give one hint, it’s actually the opposite, has a Mario character in it!

That’s all ur getting out of me till it drops tho!
I got it!

Goomba VS Dr. Manhattan

(In all seriousness, probably a MU featuring either, Bowser, Luigi, Bowser Jr. Rosalina or Diddy Kong)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back