• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But muh outrunning rockets was a thing.
Outrunning V1 flying bombs already gives you subsonic speed right?
I didnt get to put in my order in time :/
If you would not mind and actually have a steady flow of spare cash after all your family spending and saving and investment plans... You may wish to join the "get an instrumental commission every 3 months" Brandon Yates membership.

You need to find your way of paying extra cost for one TN tho

Nope! None of them either

(If it was Diddy I would’ve specified a DK character too)
Paper Mario vs Archie Sonic?

And... Anyone want to guess my Therewolf Media matchup?

Who's taking this...

rqyLod2.png

not betting on em this season
especially the first guy
Will that Genshin Impact Illidan Stormrage let the D&D Illidan Stormrage cut in the line tho

Speaking of Genshin Impact, how many popular matchups are there that the GI character gets a win? I hear that most would lead to a loss, and for Lumine vs Aloy... Many people would rather have Lumine vs Female Knight.

Speaking of Genshin Impact, how many popular matchups are there that the GI character gets a win? I hear that most would lead to a loss, and for Lumine vs Aloy... Many people would rather have Lumine vs Female Knight.
I wouldn't call it a genshin victory.

but lumine vs knight is pretty debatable, both with city level stuff that should make it even in ap and dura, while lumine might be faster, knight can eliminate that advantage through pseudo-precognition and the ability to see things slower.

lumine has more offensive options, but knight has more defensive options, both will likely have equal skill and with knight possibly more experienced.

if you don't occupy genshi's island level like ftl things of course lol.

there GI gets a lot of victory.

If you would not mind and actually have a steady flow of spare cash after all your family spending and saving and investment plans... You may wish to join the "get an instrumental commission every 3 months" Brandon Yates membership.

Brandon already did PM vs AS so I couldn’t do that even if I wanted!

Nope! None of them either

(If it was Diddy I would’ve specified a DK character too)
So it's a Mario character, but not a DK character...

Does it involve Rosalina? Don't know why, but she was the first to pop into my head.

You're gonna be harder to figure out, given you debunked all the obvious ones.

"Existence Erasure (Can erase things from existence), Plot Manipulation and 4th Wall Breaking (Can "break down the fabric of reality" into its most basic form. Reducing the animation of the show into sticky note animation and storyboards)"

Actually, wouldn't Bill need Mid-Godly to come back from this? EE anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back