• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One episode I've kinda been warming up to is Zeke vs Liquid Snake, but it'd be weird to have a titan fight Rex since it doesn't have any arms. Maybe if it was Ray or Sahalanthropus, but Rex is kinda weird

One episode I've kinda been warming up to is Zeke vs Liquid Snake, but it'd be weird to have a titan fight Rex since it doesn't have any arms. Maybe if it was Ray or Sahalanthropus, but Rex is kinda weird
AOT matches are a banger

I find it funny how Liquid...could just fist figth the beast titan since they share similar stats (Before the metal gear downgrades of course)

Weirdly enough, Liquid and The Beast Titan are somewhat comparable in strength by VsBattle standards, both are city block level though Zeke is higher at City Block+ (59.7 tons) vs Liquids (23.55 tons). Liquid is still much faster though

Weirdly enough, Liquid and The Beast Titan are somewhat comparable in strength by VsBattle standards, both are city block level though Zeke is higher at City Block+ (59.7 tons) vs Liquids (23.55 tons). Liquid is still much faster though
yeah but from what I heard, He and many characters might getting nerfed to small building

Such a shame. Wonder what the Death Battle team would place them as. We know they have Metal Gear Rising characters at Town level, but what about the rest of the series
I know there's FTL/rela arguments for Snake from the MSX games, if they bought them it'd help the series out in MUs. The only problem with them is most consider them outliers

Didn't Eren die from Mikasa slicing his head off.
After having his connection to Ymir severed yes
Remember when Eren resurrected himself? Neither do I
Yes? He literally got ressed when he got his head blown off in the last arc, its how he became the Final Titan
He could just kill him again
He would need to nullify his connection to the Path and Ymir to do so, without doing that he has no means of killing him in any capacity
Mikasa did it just fine

An uh what's stopping Optimus from doing that?
Yes? He literally got ressed when he got his head blown off in the last arc, its how he became the Final Titan
That one instance which you have to prove applies to all situation
He would need to nullify his connection to the Path and Ymir to do so, without doing that he has no means of killing him in any capacity
I imagine Optimus would hit him Zeke eventually considering Eren aint hitting Optimus
Yep

An uh what's stopping Optimus from doing that?
The fact that Ymir exists in the Path, another plane of reality entirely? One that only subjects of Ymir or inheritors of titan shifter powers can even enter?
That one instance which you have to prove applies to all situation
Zeke got ressed by Ymir after his torso was blown in half, Reiner got ressed when his head was blown apart, etc.
I imagine Optimus would hit him Zeke eventually considering Eren aint hitting Optimus
Zeke also exists in the Path so thats not happening either

The fact that Ymir exists in the Path, another plane of reality entirely? One that only subjects of Ymir or inheritors of titan shifter powers can even enter?

Zeke got ressed by Ymir after his torso was blown in half, Reiner got ressed when his head was blown apart, etc.

From what I see this could end in incon since both can't harm each other

wait this is not a versus thread

So? all you have to do is kill Zeke
Reiner is specifically stated to have moved his consciousness to his lower body and Zeke's was straight up regen and not resurrection, he just got so close to dying that he had visions of Ymir
Explain the ending then where they remove Zeke and Eren is mortal.
Also Zeke doesn't have Immortality

Seeing the Eren's arguments, I feel that VS Battles Wiki should have a guideline regarding such "help from alternative dimension" "memories from alternative possibility"
Problem is, in the case with Eren, he also exists in the Path and puppets his body in the real world through the Warhammer Titan's remote control ability, and he has the power of Ymir by the end of the series meaning that its not really outside help, at that point its just that Eren's Final Titan form is an avatar in the real world being controlled by him from an alternate reality

Welcome to Attack on Titan, where the final arc changed Eren from a tier 8 with good regen to an absurdly hard to kill god with an multi-million strong army of living nukes

Zeke who resides in the Path and thus cant be killed for the same reason as Ymir
Ok but he can't come back to the physical world, that's a wincon for most matches

Also this is the same as saying Superman has immortality because the afterlife exist in DC so it's shaky at best
Yeah, they talk no jutsued him into leaving the Path
If I recall correctly Eren was still using him until they separated him from Eren
All titan shifters and titans in general have Type 8 immortality via Ymir
If you consider a Titan afterlife immortality then sure but we see Titans die, shifters die, even royal family members die who have the blood of Ymir

They don't ever come back unless it's through interactions from the paths(In the titan afterlife btw), Ymir bringing them back in a zombie like state or in memory

Ok but he can't come back to the physical world, that's a wincon for most matches

Also this is the same as saying Superman has immortality because the afterlife exist in DC so it's shaky at best
The Path isnt explicitly the afterlife though, its just a realm that connects all of the subjects of ymir
If you consider a Titan afterlife immortality then sure but we see Titans die, shifters die, even royal family members die who have the blood of Ymir

They don't ever come back unless it's through interactions from the paths(In the titan afterlife btw), Ymir bringing them back in a zombie like state or in memory
Having the blood of ymir =/= being a titan, its only titans and titan shifters who have this immortality, their regen is Ymir rebuilding them from the Path

The Path isnt explicitly the afterlife though, its just a realm that connects all of the subjects of ymir

Having the blood of ymir =/= being a titan, its only titans and titan shifters who have this immortality, their regen is Ymir rebuilding them from the Path
if this is the case, who wins between Eren and Ken?

It's literally just the afterlife for titans lets not split hairs over this
That's just regen via being part of the paths, nothing more

Whatever, make the match an I'll argue there

Let's get back on topic
We need a CRT on making a key phase for Eren Yeager and the other titans and titan shifters.

Alright any predictions for next season outside of what's already announced?
Predictions? Not much... aside from the overdue Galactus vs Unicron depending on whether any MCU movie or Transformers movie will ever get postponed again for the nth time.

We may actually have:

For Marvel
  • The overdue Galactus vs Unicron
  • Rocket Raccoon vs Sly Cooper
  • Star-lord vs Commander Shepard
  • Loki vs Kefka Palazzo or Emperor Joker or Marx or (lower chance) Flandre Scarlet or Toffee or (even lower chance) Kylo Ren (as he is not pit against that Edelgard)
  • Nick Fury vs Big Boss
  • Kamala Khan(?) vs whoever she is doomed to face against
  • (Possibly) Captain America vs Kamen Rider Ichigo

For Marvel vs DC
  • Ant-Man vs The Atom (for Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania)
  • Toei Spider-Man vs Ninja Batman
    And/or Peni Parker vs D.Va (for Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse)

For DC
  • Blue Beetle vs Star Force Mega Man / Rex Salazar / Max Steel / Gunvolt
  • Shazam vs Pegasus Seiya (for Shazam new movie)
  • Hunter Zolomon vs Homura Akemi
    And/or August Heart vs Garou
    And/or Gorilla Grodd vs Mojo Jojo or Winston (no joking a Flash movie is coming in 2023)
    Or by a lack of luck Supergirl vs whoever pit against her (as she had a debut at that Flash movie)
  • Mera or Black Manta vs whoever pit against either

I have a feeling Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger and other Death Battle Champion Poll 2022 finalist matchups will have to wait until Season 11.

For Japan ACGN works
  • Mirio vs Rengoku
  • Slight chance of Satoru Gojo vs Makima
  • Slight chance of either Giorno Giovanna vs Ren Amamiya and/or Yoshikage Kira vs Tohru Adachi
  • Even slighter chance of Weather Report vs Nami and/or Yuffie Kisaragi vs Marisa Kirisame (and God forsake us for Weather Report dying to Marie (Persona) or Yuffie not dying to Marisa and killing Nami)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back