• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right, since we will eventually get the Avengers vs JL, they probably will use extended teams.

Are there major snubs, that some popular character hasnt been on those teams?

Oh right, since we will eventually get the Avengers vs JL, they probably will use extended teams.

Are there major snubs, that some popular character hasnt been on those teams?
For the Avengers neither Cable nor Nova were formal members of the team meanwhile Static Shock and Karate kid never truly became official leaguers iirc.

sorry to bother Jason and sorry if this is off-topic but.

you can read and write simplified Chinese.

I am curious if you are Chinese (sorry if this a personal question)

cause I am Chinese and I wanted to see if anyone else here is too.

kinda feel lonely if I’m the only Chinese person on this forum
You need Chinese to English translation?
We have a translation request thread:

And personal questions are or are not dealt with via private messaging.

And you do not need to feel lonely or not just because of nationality. You're interested in versus debating and are civilised, you're here at vsbattles.com. You're interested in Death Battle too? You're in this thread.

You need Chinese to English translation?
We have a translation request thread:

And personal questions are or are not dealt with via private messaging.

And you do not need to feel lonely or not just because of nationality. You're interested in versus debating and are civilised, you're here at vsbattles.com. You're interested in Death Battle too? You're in this thread.

no i didn’t need any translations, I just assumed you were Chinese based on what I read (maybe I’m wrong)

goku_and_vegeta_matchup_ranking_by_deviljaytx_dfmbnrb-pre.jpg
_82__sol_badguy_vs_the_hulk_by_hilddd_dfmarsj-pre.jpg

If Sam scales to a serious Thor in any way I can picture him beating Gohan but I’m guessing he doesn’t lol

Way too many Capeshit Gohan matches btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back