• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yujiro is surely due for a episode
5hXZ2vl.jpeg
….

Zabuza? Really? The others I get on a surface level because “they do MA” but Zabuza??
Zabuza is a demon simply. Was the strongest of the seven swordsman.
Also one of my favorite characters in naruto in general. They both have demon forms as well.
Roah would make for a cool song title fist of the demon star
Kazuya Mishima worst dads of the year
Puri puri the angel vs the demon
Zodd the strongest creature on earth vs the ancient undefeated demon they also would have a nice link of testing the main protag

Zabuza is a demon simply. Was the strongest of the seven swordsman.
Also one of my favorite characters in naruto in general. They both have demon forms as well.
Roah would make for a cool song title fist of the demon star
Kazuya Mishima worst dads of the year
Puri puri the angel vs the demon
Zodd the strongest creature on earth vs the ancient undefeated demon they also would have a nice link of testing the main protag
Most of these are pretty weak tbh. And this is coming from a fan from most if not all of these series

Most of these are pretty weak tbh. And this is coming from a fan from most if not all of these series
Still better ideas than korra vs storm and lucario vs renamon which was my aim. Also each fight would at least have animation and kills the likes of silver samurai vs shredder if it was up to me.
Yujiro is really gonna just match up against opponents who seek the strongest.

Really I just think that animation potential should take precedence over connections
The best fights this series has done have questionable connections anyway.
Korra vs storm is just black chick's with elemental powers and have glowy eyes man.

Still better ideas than korra vs storm and lucario vs renamon which was my aim. Also each fight would at least have animation and kills the likes of silver samurai vs shredder if it was up to me.
Yujiro is really gonna just match up against opponents who seek the strongest.
Which is why I again would say that Hayato is his best MU because in terms of animations it’s there best and there best in connections

Last edited:
The fireside chats/reactions to MUs are interesting to see. It's really neat to see them just casually talk about fan ideas, throw out their own, and hear what they think on the fly.

But sometimes their reactions are giving me a 'oof, really?' To who they think would win when they give their answer. I know it's not the real verdict, but it somehow kills a little enthusiasm hearing them back the character I don't agree with for MUs I have an interest in.

The fireside chats/reactions to MUs are interesting to see. It's really neat to see them just casually talk about fan ideas, throw out their own, and hear what they think on the fly.

But sometimes their reactions are giving me a 'oof, really?' To who they think would win when they give their answer. I know it's not the real verdict, but it somehow kills a little enthusiasm hearing them back the character I don't agree with for MUs I have an interest in.
I am getting my financial stream some months too late. Or I would have suggested my list of matchups for them to review.

Kinda have a guilty pleasure for Death Battles that have to do with Toon Force.
Would Discord vs Bill Cipher satisfy you with not one but two toon force users?

Anyone feel sorry for "Bat to the Bone" surpassing "Date with the Devil" in clicks?

Last edited:
Don't forget Color Splash Tier 1 arguments :^)

But like really, even Ultraguy used fangame when doing his personal Bowser's army blog. Man, did you really need to do that to give Boo an ice attack? It probably exists in another game but like, really a fangame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back