• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn’t. They only had him in like, physical lifting strength. In terms of AP through his super form + telekinesis & chaos powers he was massively stronger
But demigra was able to wipe out the infinite DragonBall hero multiverse and he was fodder compared to the demon king guy I don't remember the name of. And trunks beat that dude. I just think that calling dbh characters measly multiversal+ or something seems like a bit of downplay.

But demigra was able to wipe out the infinite DragonBall hero multiverse and he was fodder compared to the demon king guy I don't remember the name of. And trunks beat that dude. I just think that calling dbh characters measly multiversal+ or something seems like a bit of downplay.
Stacking multipliers onto an infinite multiverse doesn’t make it jump up higher in cosmology. DBHs higher dimensional tiering arguments are all pretty poor and Archie has arguments to go even higher than what DBHs leniency arguments allow

Also the sentence “measly multiversal+ is incredibly ******* funny

Stacking multipliers onto an infinite multiverse doesn’t make it jump up higher in cosmology. DBHs higher dimensional tiering arguments are all pretty poor and Archie has arguments to go even higher than what DBHs leniency arguments allow

Also the sentence “measly multiversal+ is incredibly ******* funny
You know he can just destroy the infinite multiverse no problem not that impressive

lil fix there
excellent-perfect.gif

Chuck's Xeno/Heroes video
Opinion do be discarded
I've been scouring Dragon Ball fan reaction videos to Death Battle. I don't think our universe can handle another DBS powerhouse losing to a comic character
Reactions to Black and Vegeta seemed fine
I think silver winning was the only one that provided salt

Hopefully and seemingly they don't like Piccolo/Gohan vs DC MU so that's a +

While I feel that B&W is similar to suggestverse in mainland China, I like the Tier 0 Ruyi Jingu Bang.

Best of luck.

As an aside, I don't think Therewolf has the "one reference track per character" rule. If memory serves well, he recently did a commission track with 8 reference tracks (4 for each character).

Edit: Found it.

I gave him like 5-6 references for Marisa vs Yuffie yeah. My next track will likely have 3 references.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back