• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here comes the legendary 9-A Silver Surfer:
Two Questions:

1. Which one would you rather have, the Death Seed or the Chaos Emeralds (Archie Version)

2. Can Apocalypse absorb enough Chaos Energy to beat Archie Silver before he gets stomped?
1. The Chaos Emeralds. They are not making you evil... I assume.

2. IDK.
General Mythology Santa VS Dracula
I prefer this and I feel that Santa takes huge speed advantage.

son_of_an_alien_legend_by_simbiothero_dflxya6-pre.jpg
ultra_spirit___son_gohan_vs_ultraman_zero_by_kaijuconvoy_dflxnit-pre.jpg

Seeing those comments about High 1-C Mario reminded me of this one site I saw back in, near the start of 2021 I think? That put Zelda top tiers at 1-A because they scaled them to a concept from real life philosophy based on the goddesses coming from the heavens which predated the multiverse they made. Same site also gave everyone and their mother immeasurable speed because of a single description that said the Master Sword surpasses time it was funny as hell.

Honestly the arguments people have tried to pull for tier 1 Mario, Sonic, Kirby, Zelda, or whatever is always so funny to me. Tier 2 stuff yeah I can easily see where people come from, but I can't read any arguments for omega hyperversal or whatever they claim with a straight face.

Man I really love this MU, they don't have super tight connections but it's cool af.

Yeah, these are the folks who did Barb vs Gwen. Trying to sell some MUs is practically a lost cause. I dont really try to sell MUs due to it.

Tbf, at least Gohan vs Ultraman has made some progress? It feels less impossible than Touhou. Its just gonna be weird if Tipper actually gets that MU made. How many MUs are made due to one fans support lol

Yeah, these are the folks who did Barb vs Gwen. Trying to sell some MUs is practically a lost cause. I dont really try to sell MUs due to it.

Tbf, at least Gohan vs Ultraman has made some progress? It feels less impossible than Touhou. Its just gonna be weird if Tipper actually gets that MU made. How many MUs are made due to one fans support lol
We literally got Colex and Billcord because people pushed for them. Not to mention dozens of other MUs now on their radar because of the ballot.

I mean Zetton vs Gigan is no-go based on the ballot video so i feel Zero vs Gohan will ended up same

Crew started to be done with MLP and Colex missed the train.

There are prolly some old MUs that would not have happened if done nowadays.
Many matchups are great when done in time, and gets stale if it is done too late.

Oh no Scott Pilgrim vs Travis Touchdown and any Arceus matchup may actually fall into this category.

Be glad Galactus vs Unicron has one upcoming MCU and Transformers movie to back up.

(Well BarbGwen suffers from not just being female Batman vs female Spider-Man but a lot of execution failures as well. Crankier 3D movements than Cranky Kong is one of such.)

I mean I ain't gonna say it's guaranteed but peeps do act like DB have never done alternatives for characters if the most popular MU suggested for them are ass

They done this multiple times even last season recently

Gohan option spread being ass makes it arguable to a small extent

Well, Gohan's MU spread is worse than SF win record, so they prolly are looking for alternatives.

Good luck
Will try
The real opposition is Invincible but they outright acknowledge that to be a massive stomp and using Teen Gohan doesn't even fix it

There not doing another Saiyan vs Kryptonian MU everyone Will see it the same way they saw Batgwen as it was not to mention folks bringing up Goku vs Superman 2 vibes all over again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back