• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ballots #4
Bendy Cuphead- Don’t really wanna do it because it would put themselves in a direct competition against themselves with the DBX’s quality
Knuckles Juggs- fun and Liam’s most wanted for Jugg, would not be surprised to see it happen
Kazuma Subaru- interested and a lot of people in the office like Konosuba
Potemkin Iron- GG is cool, talked about Moby Dick more than the MU itself
Alebedo Surge- Absolutely nothing
Jacket Trevor- think Jacket wins and his game is fun
Bowser Eggman- “yeah I mean… yeah” such a obvious matchup, think army fight would be cool Annie Linnie- Skullgirls is cool Baku Kaiji- like Kaiji, think a mind game DB is cool in concept
Arceus Jubileus- weird,
Liam wouldn’t mind a Dante vs Bayo 2
Garfeild Snoopy- so weird, don’t know what to say but could be fun… actually detest Garfield but love Snoopy and Peanuts
Wick Pierce- Watchdogs is so weird fight wise but needs to fight another hacker, suggested Adam Jenson, V, and Deus Ex Guy
Tom Wile E- “It’s great” love it way more than Tom Sylvester Shade Shoren- nothing to say
Deku Izuru- “we should have Deku at some point” so these are recorded way in advance I guess and would love Dagnarompa, Junko came to mind (said Joker would be cool)
Asura Adam- Liam took over for this one, “RoR anime sucks, his hopes for it coming to DB plummeted but the manga is coo
l” Majima Trevor- Majima is so funny
Raiden MechaGodzilla- really weird but really cool and be really fun to animate, think Raiden wins
Ori Knight- love HK, Ori is good Cap Ichigo- “pretty ******* sick
” Gigan Zetton- Don’t know Ultraman at all, would do Ultraman first however but don’t have an opponent in mind Armstrong Valentine- would be sick, very fun banter
Vilgax Dominator- definitely want Vilgax, could be cool

While I feel that B&W is similar to suggestverse in mainland China, I like the Tier 0 Ruyi Jingu Bang.
You know as someone who unironically enjoys the SCP Foundation and how crazy it gets? This verse looks like garbage to me.
What is it with these Chinese novels and trying to make everything as incomprehensibly OP as possible without making it interesting or entertaining? I can't even imagine enjoying something like this other then out of debate forum sake

Someone asked for it a while back, but here's the proof of Antasma being able so consume nightmares which are directly likened to dark dreams. Not that we should've assumed nightmares aren't comparable to dreams anyways.

Antasma casually does this shit and he doesn't even need amps to do so. The Bros. fight him. This seems like a blatant uni scaling situation imo

Bowser is also directly superior to Antasma.
The bros only ever fight him with the Dreamy Luigi amp, though. The one time Mario encountered Antasma at the beginning of the game un-amped he literally stomps him after doing nothing to him. When Mario loses the Dreamy Luigi amp its pretty blatant he's outclassed since he takes gigashit damage from Antasma and can barely even scratch him, so its pretty tough to give him that scaling either.

Also why are we assuming the Antasmunchies are nightmares simply because they're called Nightmare Candies? They're little enemies that Antasma creates and resemble nothing like dreams to any capacity. The fight with Antasma takes place within a dream, so why are these little enemies supposed to be entire nightmares within this dream as well? Perhaps it could be argued they contain small fractions of a nightmare or something but that'd be unquantifiable.

Bowser also never gets a chance to show superiority over Antasma. He throws him to the floor when he's not expecting it once. Antasma was planning to kill him for betraying him but never gets the chance to before the bros stop him.

The bros only ever fight him with the Dreamy Luigi amp, though. The one time Mario encountered Antasma at the beginning of the game un-amped he literally stomps him after doing nothing to him. When Mario loses the Dreamy Luigi amp its pretty blatant he's outclassed since he takes gigashit damage from Antasma and can barely even scratch him, so its pretty tough to give him that scaling either.

Also why are we assuming the Antasmunchies are nightmares simply because they're called Nightmare Candies? They're little enemies that Antasma creates and resemble nothing like dreams to any capacity. The fight with Antasma takes place within a dream, so why are these little enemies supposed to be entire nightmares within this dream as well? Perhaps it could be argued they contain small fractions of a nightmare or something but that'd be unquantifiable.

Bowser also never gets a chance to show superiority over Antasma. He throws him to the floor when he's not expecting it once. Antasma was planning to kill him for betraying him but never gets the chance to before the bros stop him.
You're always so ******* nitpicky.

The fact the Bros both level up from dream fights, the fact Mario is the only one capable of breaking Nightmare Chunks, something Dreambert can't do, and the fact Antasma consumed a dream in his bat form to eventually become the form that's most well known means even that tiny weak bat form casually performs a uni feat. Dreambert is directly comparable to that form. Bowser is more powerful. Antasma considered Bowser super powerful (that's why he even worked with him).

Also, we give ******* whole ass abilities for the names of things to other characters. We've taken names literally before.

I don't care if Mario "is clearly outclassed" because that's just your own bias and interpretation. The fact is Mario CAN fight without Dreamy Luigi and can in fact harm Antasma. You fail to realize that Antasma only gets super boosted to the point he damages Mario a lot is WHEN he consumes the nightmare candy with Luigi in it as well.

Just stop this. You'll argue out your ass and nitpick anything possible for Mario related shit. They scale. They also go on to fight Dreamy Bowser, who should've been nerfed by now. But that's also support for Uni.

And even if all this is argued, Mario can summon the Zeekeeper. He should have the tier on his profile.

You know as someone who unironically enjoys the SCP Foundation and how crazy it gets? This verse looks like garbage to me.
What is it with these Chinese novels and trying to make everything as incomprehensibly OP as possible without making it interesting or entertaining? I can't even imagine enjoying something like this other then out of debate forum sake
There are some Chinese novels which are not mainly for making OP characters, but I assume that some Chinese audiences choose to enjoy such garbage for some reasons. Actually, works such as Genshin Impact has been considered as a miracle.

Last edited:
I just don't see what's so absurd about assuming the things called Nightmare Candies are whole nightmares when the character in question is the ******* bat king who's whole thing is feasting on nightmares. The intention seems pretty evident to me. But you do you I guess.

And if you're still adamant on arguing against this when your logic is completely flawed and I've proven they do scale, then I don't know what to tell you. If you're so stubborn so as to not be convinced then I'm not going to bother with you.

Clearly this site just doesn't want Mario to be represented faithfully and has some internal bias if they can't accept something as evident as this.

I bet Cursa also isn't uni somehow despite blatantly making being the source of a dimension parallel to the main one. DB will use this as well.

Last edited:
I just don't see what's so absurd about assuming the things called Nightmare Candies are whole nightmares when the character in question is the ******* bat king who's whole thing is feasting on nightmares. The intention seems pretty evident to me. But you do you I guess.
yeah man i get it

unrelated but i had a milky way candy bar yesterday, cant wait to get upgraded to galaxy level

yeah man i get it

unrelated but i had a milky way candy bar yesterday, cant wait to get upgraded to galaxy level
It's literally not the same and you know it.

These aren't actually candy. They're called candy because he likes to munch on them as if they are. We know he's a bat king who feasts on nightmares.

The context involved is blatantly different.

There are some Chinese novels which are not mainly for making OP characters, but I assume that some Chinese audiences choose to enjoy such garbage for some reasons. Actually, works such as Genshin Impact has been considered as a miracle.
I'm still salty at Genshin Impact winning the Player Choice Award in 2022 over Sonic Frontiers. Though that just may be my inner Sonic fanboyism dictate my thoughts

Also, even if that argument is contested, it doesn't matter because they still scale to Antasma. And definitely scale above the form that did all that nightmare/dream eating.

It's literally not the same and you know it.

These aren't actually candy. They're called candy because he likes to munch on them as if they are. We know he's a bat king who feasts on nightmares.

The context involved is blatantly different.
I’m not sure why theyd chose to display nightmares, which are supposed to be the dark equivalent of dreams, which are shown in game to be massive sprawling dimensions that are universal in size, as little candy-like orbs that grow spider legs, and they’re never referred to as comparable to nightmares in any point or to any degree besides being called “nightmare candies” in Japanese.

Just asking?

How willing are people scaling Arknights characters from a real Chernobyl incident?

The profile pages are very barebone and is just not subject to nuking because very few even cares.

I’m not sure why theyd chose to display nightmares, which are supposed to be the dark equivalent of dreams, which are shown in game to be massive sprawling dimensions that are universal in size, as little candy-like orbs that grow spider legs, and they’re never referred to as comparable to nightmares in any point or to any degree besides being called “nightmare candies” in Japanese.
This isn't a good argument because dreams in Mario Party 5 are within small orbs as well.

I bet Cursa also isn't uni somehow despite blatantly making being the source of a dimension parallel to the main one. DB will use this as well.
I just got back from an event so I’ll need a moment to look over stuff, but I haven’t finished M+R SoH yet so I can’t comment on it. Considering that MegaBug is valid, I won’t doubt that Cursa is valid too

Last I checked tho, M+R is considered nebulous enough for them to only use it as supporting evidence due to the confusion over if it’s mainline canon or not. It’d be black boxed essentially.

As reachy as Nintendo debaters often are at least this is better than 11D Bill

Anywho, does Atrocitus actually have a good MU? Both Jiren and Red Hulk are pretty detested options
Asura is his best assuming they won't go with Kratos
Other than that eh he got nothing really
Cosmic Ghost Rider is fine but that MU lost interest
Gorr is also another MU but Gorr has better really

Just asking?

How willing are people scaling Arknights characters from a real Chernobyl incident?

The profile pages are very barebone and is just not subject to nuking because very few even cares.
As far as I know, the answer is no. There is no statement which support the scaling unless they have survived explosion. But Arknights profiles are... well they exists and the visual novel-like visual effects make the feats hard to be calculated.

Yujiro is surely due for a episode
5hXZ2vl.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back