• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
m2azudr809aa1.jpg

depends on where they scale both Gotrek Gurnisson would be greatly thematic but if they dont buy dimensional tiering for Doomguy he gets his shit kicked in by 5-B Gotrek scaling and if they do buy it, he gets his shit kicked in by AOS Gotrek scaling
Doomguy ''cosmic scaling'' is pure bs and wank, he isn't even actually Universal level, much less ''Complex Multiversal''

Seeing those comments about High 1-C Mario reminded me of this one site I saw back in, near the start of 2021 I think? That put Zelda top tiers at 1-A because they scaled them to a concept from real life philosophy based on the goddesses coming from the heavens which predated the multiverse they made. Same site also gave everyone and their mother immeasurable speed because of a single description that said the Master Sword surpasses time it was funny as hell.

Honestly the arguments people have tried to pull for tier 1 Mario, Sonic, Kirby, Zelda, or whatever is always so funny to me. Tier 2 stuff yeah I can easily see where people come from, but I can't read any arguments for omega hyperversal or whatever they claim with a straight face.

Man I really love this MU, they don't have super tight connections but it's cool af.
Sounds like Character Stats and Powers wiki lol. They also have 1A Mario arguments through a real world concept, specifically Platonic Concepts, it’s super funny.

Real talk why does fanmade shit outside of Db feel nonexistent
like damn that mid 2000s and early and mid 10s fanmade fight pride died or something?
YouTube killed independent animators, versus animations are a lot harder to make now, DB has set a pretty high bar for standard quality, animators want to generally be paid appropriately for working on a long animation, etc etc

Sounds like Character Stats and Powers wiki lol. They also have 1A Mario arguments through a real world concept, specifically Platonic Concepts, it’s super funny.

YouTube killed independent animators, versus animations are a lot harder to make now, DB has set a pretty high bar for standard quality, animators want to generally be paid appropriately for working on a long animation, etc etc
Dragon Ball fan animators on their way to produce some of the sickest shit you've ever seen.

Something something youtube killed indipendent animators and modern internet culture just kinda sucks.
**** youtube

shit peaked in the 2000s and gone downhill ever since

The whole internet has gone down hill since the 2000s, ever since it became main stream and everyone started using it online content has taken a nose dive.
I’d say it’s less the internet becoming more mainstream and more the commodification and corporatization of all aspects of the internet. Individuality is slowly disappearing for a blank, mass corporate appeal.

I’d say it’s less the internet becoming more mainstream and more the commodification and corporatization of all aspects of the internet. Individuality is slowly disappearing for a blank, mass corporate appeal.
But why has there been such a push to such developments? Because everyone started using the internet. Back in the 2000s the internet was mostly used by young people or hobbyist and most websites was unrefined and not as user friendly like today. With apple's introduction of the iPhone however the internet was no longer something only for geeks and people with to much time on their hands, it was now in everyone's pocket and simple enough a child could use it. Now that every Tom, Dick and Harry had access to the internet the potential for profitable became astronomical. So as cooperation do they came to this growing market, made it as streamed lined and appealing to the masses as possible and than milked it for everything it was worth. We've all heard the analogy that this era of the internet was like the wild west and in many ways it was, and like the west it was eventually tamed business once people started actually living there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back