• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Understood damn if the flash family is beating archie sonic characters and archie sonic characters beat heroes then there's no way in hell a db heroes is beating a flash family
Flash high tier characters having Barry Allen, Wally West, Eobard Thawne...

We also have Hunter Zolomon, August Heart, Black Flash and/or Death Racer, Jay Garrick, Bart Allen... How many of those also joins the high tier?

Do you also count Gorilla Grodd and Captain Cold?

Last edited:

We also have Hunter Zolomon, August Heart, Black Flash and/or Death Racer, Jay Garrick, Bart Allen... How many of those also joins the high tier?
Death racer probably

Also speaking of archie vs flash what even was that death for sonic?
He got punched and started to like glitch then got blown into tiny pieces.
And why was flashes hair on fire anyway I've never seen him have that super mode thing.

Eh definitely not Cold. Flash very consistently holds back against him, unless you count that one arc where the rogues get power boosts during Rebirth.

Post Crisis Grodd ain't Flash level overall. While he did get the Speed Force in New 52, he only fought an early Barry, and Barry has grown stronger since then.

Grodd's stuff is usually mind hax to mess with the Flash's focus in combat. But again, knowing DB, they'll probably use Speed Force Grodd and scale him to Barry.

If it's a Disney Princess Battle Royale, I will unironically pop off.
Do we have a conclusion of the result of Disney Princess Royale? VS Battles Wiki may have several possibly outdated profiles.

I suppose Batman family is more popular because they can be defeated by non-Marvel characters.
Alright, I was going to keep this to myself, but since it's already spreading....

During the cast, they said that there's an episode that is practically finished and has been for a while, but for reasons, they haven't released it. They alluded to copyright reasons, but some are speculating legal reasons.

My theories is a Disney IP fight or some other well protective IP.

Also, per their own admissions, they themselves don't know what episode would be the premiere since they're still working on the season. So IF a match-up is revealed at Magfest, it may not be the actual season premiere.

If Ben approves, they''ll reveal an episode and maybe hint the completed but unreleased episode at Magfest
Warhammer? I have heard that they are much more protective than Disney, though Disney is overprotective. Technically, Marvel and Gravity Falls are Disney-owned too.

Last edited:

I do feel sad for people investing so much on a commissioned music work for Homura Akemi vs Kurumi Tokisaki just to get 3 more clicks than a music work less than 3 1/2 minutes.

Pray for Sun's roommate.

And (for those having really spare money to sponsor sprite fights) do try to commission Sun before the price tag goes up. A decent 2D sprite sheet animator Sun is - oh Sun is followed by DJ Tiki of all people so ya better hurry because the price tag CAN go up very fast.

Last edited:
I had this debate on ssj3 rosé goku black from heroes fighting reverse flash and got told that it wouldn't make a difference fighting eobard even when that goku black is complex multiversal and immeasurable speed.
After rewatching the deathbattle for them they had reverse flash's ap while running to be able to destroy the 100× billion size of our universe dc universe and with immeasurable speed.
Would that goku black from heroes still not beat eobard because of his hax?
DBH ain’t complex multiversal tho

n02ayrttad9a1.jpg

Princess Bubblegum VS Big Mom (Adventure Time VS One Piece)

Connections
• Pink haired powerful women who are the matriarch of kingdom of sweets and desserts with residents as foods and things that are living (Candy Kingdom / Whole Cake Island).
• They are part of the Four powerhouses in their worlds (Elementals and Yonkou).
• They have the ability to bring non living things into life (Bubblegum by using science / Big Mom by fusing her souls into anything).
• They rule with an Iron Fist to ensure the survival of their kingdom and they will even manipulate people for their own gains (Bubblegum with her people and sometimes to our protagonists Finn and Jake / Big Mom with her children).

eh not surprising. even at the discord there are people who say Trunks vs Silver is wrong.
Being honest I get it being debatable but when looking at both characters cosmology wat does Heroes has to mog Archie bullshit cosmology that literally has two infinte Multiverses and a extra dimensional realm that serves as their power source that exceeds it as well

Actually, did DB mention higher dimensions for comics? They probably do think they are but did they ever mention them in actual episodes?
I guess Wanda vs Zatanna implies they scale to higher dimensions since they say they scale but Marvel and DC’s entire cosmology, but don’t go anymore detail than that.

n02ayrttad9a1.jpg

Princess Bubblegum VS Big Mom (Adventure Time VS One Piece)

Connections
• Pink haired powerful women who are the matriarch of kingdom of sweets and desserts with residents as foods and things that are living (Candy Kingdom / Whole Cake Island).
• They are part of the Four powerhouses in their worlds (Elementals and Yonkou).
• They have the ability to bring non living things into life (Bubblegum by using science / Big Mom by fusing her souls into anything).
• They rule with an Iron Fist to ensure the survival of their kingdom and they will even manipulate people for their own gains (Bubblegum with her people and sometimes to our protagonists Finn and Jake / Big Mom with her children).
I like when PB gets matched with villains.

The g1 blog (Gogeta vs omnimon) argued for 6D DBH
Considering that even 5D is extremely, obscenely lenient in the first place and barely has evidence in its favor, 6D is kind of insane.

Dont go to r/DeathBattle where people are trying to say composite Vegito beats Archie Silver lol
combining two characters in infinitely lower dimensional tiers will not give enough multipliers to magically jump to a higher dimensional tier, I’m not sure why this so consistently comes up as an issue.

Dbh trunks in the episode was on par with archie silver in terms of ap.
Archie Silver scaled above the cosmolgy they used for DBH. But apparently there are also other realms beyond the Crack of Time and stuff, but I'm not too knowledgeable on that + different people have different opinions on who would scale to a hypothetical full cosmology anyway. I do think 5-D DBH is probably legit. But I'll never say that out loud again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back