• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UAV43s7.jpg
Why

Azula's faster,stronger, more experienced
Speed: 2x faster than Cinder
AP: 100x stronger than Cinder

"Regardless, I agree with X. ATLAs lighting timing by most metrics is better than RWBYs. Benders scale more reliably to the fire benders volcano feats that a dying Roku scaled to.

Today at 11:09 AM
Mach 155 for Aang's

Which is City level
[11:09 AM]
Best you can get RWBY rn is Large Town
and that Large Town feat was in V8
so there is like zero upscaling arguments to be had there"

Huh. DB discord has Azula beating Cinder easily. Interesting.
Hmmm... I wonder why?

*Both verses have solid MHS speed showings and feats.

*Azula is pretty much a glass cannon as long as Cinder's aura is up.

*The highest you can scale Azula requires an outside source (Sozin's comet) which is extremely dubious at best.

What are their arguments for that? I’d love to support Azula over a RWBY character but Cinder basically has most of Aang’s powers.
^This too, she might as well be the avatar tbh (her plant and ice manipulation is pretty much waterbending) sure she doesn't have energybending but her Grimm arm, Semblance and Dust more than make up for it. I will always love to see the objectively better written character/verse win Vs battles (E.g Hiei Vs Sasuke) but not when the reasoning is contrived beyond belief, let alone "accurate".

Azula's faster,stronger, more experienced
Speed: 2x faster than Cinder
AP: 100x stronger than Cinder

"Regardless, I agree with X. ATLAs lighting timing by most metrics is better than RWBYs. Benders scale more reliably to the fire benders volcano feats that a dying Roku scaled to.

Mach 155 for Aang's

Which is City level
Best you can get RWBY rn is Large Town
and that Large Town feat was in V8
so there is like zero upscaling arguments to be had there"
Cinder is bare minimum Mach 350 with potential relativistic speed feats from reacting to Light Dust lasers and Penny's beam attacks

The High 7-C feat was recalced to Low 7-B, and even with Roku's feat Azula would still be a glass canon

Cinder is bare minimum Mach 350 with potential relativistic speed feats from reacting to Light Dust lasers and Penny's beam attacks

The High 7-C feat was recalced to Low 7-B, and even with Roku's feat Azula would still be a glass canon
Wait why would Azula receive any scaling from an Avatar? Plus that would make high tier benders comparable to this, it makes no sense imo.

I feel like there's some twisted Vs equalisation here; if Team RWBY tier characters downscale from Maidens then it's "only fair" Team Avatar tier character's should downscale from Avatars (weaken/incomplete state I assume?). Ofc that ignores some major narrative context.

I dunno, the I just liked the art lol. Father will probably fight himself from KND, and Garou will get fed to a speedster.

But they do have surface level connections atleast...

• Fist of God vs He who would swallow God (God amps). Both didn't fully use God's power (Father couldn't contain the souls and Garou only partially touched God)
  • Nuclear Fission vs Nuclear Fusion, Gamma Ray Burst vs Sun, etc.
  • DITF seeks to become perfection and absolutely "superior" to the human race, Garou seeks to become absolute evil which is unbiased against all

I dunno, the I just liked the art lol. Father will probably fight himself from KND, and Garou will get fed to a speedster.

But they do have surface level connections atleast...

• Fist of God vs He who would swallow God (God amps). Both didn't fully use God's power (Father couldn't contain the souls and Garou only partially touched God)
  • Nuclear Fission vs Nuclear Fusion, Gamma Ray Burst vs Sun, etc.
  • DITF seeks to become perfection and absolutely "superior" to the human race, Garou seeks to become absolute evil which is unbiased against all
still not feeling it

From what I’ve gathered Black Flash loses, he has no way to bypass half of Death’s abilities nor kill him for good, and eventually he’d fall to Death. It’s a pretty cool MU all things considered.

Also that Wally v Sonic black flash having fate Manip stuff has literally no founding to my knowledge and I’m not sure where they got that from literally at all lol. Their argument was basically “Wally can break fate because he escaped the personification of death by time travelling to a point in time where death doesn’t exist” which is not a viable argument against fate Manip lol
Wally still stomps Archie (Wanked) Sonic, stop crying about the Death Battle, your delusions would never come true, and Death Battle never say that they change the verdict at last moment, that's a rumour created by butthurt Archie fanboys, they actually say that they didn't know who would win, not that Archie Sonic was going to win originally.

its odd and a shame really
ATLA is the most prolific example of lightning in a bottle in western entertainment imo. Everything after the original series simply misses the mark:

*Meh to actually great comics/books, that most haven't read or even heard about (due to the borderline non-existent advertising/marketing).

*A polarizing sequel series that divided the fandom (LoK) and it's last season wasn't originally broadcasted on TV due to the show being constantly sabotaged by Nickelodeon.

*Sequel comics/books that suffer from the same issues as the originals but they further divided the fandom as well (thanks to the few who actually bought and read them).

*A bunch of crossovers with varying degrees of quality but all of them rely heavily on nostalgia rather than maintaining consistent content.

*After several years, fans are finally getting (animated) brand new ATLA content in the near future but for older fans it's already too little, too late plus theres a fanmade sequel; Legend of Genji (LoG) that's already been mistaken for being "canon".

In a twisted way, it's kinda fitting ATLA/LoK got above average to good (7.5/10 at best) to just plain bad DB episodes.

Also there's no live action adaptation of ATLA in Ba Sing Se.

Last edited:
Wally still stomps Archie (Wanked) Sonic, stop crying about the Death Battle, your delusions would never come true, and Death Battle never say that they change the verdict at last moment, that's a rumour created by butthurt Archie fanboys, they actually say that they didn't know who would win, not that Archie Sonic was going to win originally.
I agree Wally wins but you ignored their argument against DB and just spouted random ad hominems. Kinda cringe man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back