• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also pretty sure GreatMaster just hates Archie because that sounds familiar thing that happened before.

Flash vs Sonic is still pretty good but the argument they wrote and that one dialogue are horrendous. Swan is so biased I hate a lot of his writing. But then he generally writes good fights so its ******.
"I wish you gone, foreveeeeeeer!"

Not just a cringe line, but also a bad line read.

image0.jpg

Y'all talk about how bad Archie Sonic's final line was but I think y'all are forgetting about Goro's line.
"You're no champ, I am! The champion of Mortal Kombat!"
That line is so ******* bad, worst shit they ever wrote in a dialogue.
True, but given the accompanying camerawork and the fact that the episode is meant to be more comedic without being an outright gag episode, I'd argue that at least that was done with the purpose of being awkward and stilted on purpose for the sake of comedy.

I agree Wally wins but you ignored their argument against DB and just spouted random ad hominems. Kinda cringe man
Idc Maverick, I just like to make fun of Archie Sonic fans, I don't even hate the character and his comics, I just want to mock his fans, and saying the truth isn't cringe, considering that they never stated that they originally though that A Sonic was going to win but ''they change their minds at last moment'', that's just a rumour created by salty fans, the actual truth is that they were in DOUBT of who of the two characters would win, considering that they couldn't just change verdict at last moment with how their animations work.

Wally still stomps Archie (Wanked) Sonic, stop crying about the Death Battle, your delusions would never come true, and Death Battle never say that they change the verdict at last moment, that's a rumour created by butthurt Archie fanboys, they actually say that they didn't know who would win, not that Archie Sonic was going to win originally.
Lol, I like how you brought up shit I wasn’t even talking about now and ignored all my actual issues with the episode.

I have talked researchers that worked on the episode, I know it wasn’t a last minute decision. I literally did not state that anywhere.

I frankly do not mind or care if Wally beats Sonic. I think the fight is very close and can go either way. One winning against the other doesn’t matter ultimately.

I just think their arguments in the conclusion were poorly formed and did not at all get across why Wally takes it, and many of the arguments were actively damaging to their point or were outright wrong/mispresented. Ultra’s QnA on the MU is a much better breakdown on why Flash could take the MU.

Call me delusional if you’d like, but at least look at the actual arguments I was making instead of deluding yourself into attacking me over what others have said lmao.

Idc Maverick, I just like to make fun of Archie Sonic fans, I don't even hate the character and his comics, I just want to mock his fans, and saying the truth isn't cringe, considering that they never stated that they originally though that A Sonic was going to win but ''they change their minds at last moment'', that's just a rumour created by salty fans, the actual truth is that they were in DOUBT of who of the two characters would win, considering that they couldn't just change verdict at last moment with how their animations work.

But on a serious note this site isn’t the place to start beef with fandoms you don’t like.

Lol, I like how you brought up shit I wasn’t even talking about now and ignored all my actual issues with the episode.

I have talked researchers that worked on the episode, I know it wasn’t a last minute decision. I literally did not state that anywhere.

I frankly do not mind or care if Wally beats Sonic. I think the fight is very close and can go either way. One winning against the other doesn’t matter ultimately.

I just think their arguments in the conclusion were poorly formed and did not at all get across why Wally takes it, and many of the arguments were actively damaging to their point or were outright wrong/mispresented. Ultra’s QnA on the MU is a much better breakdown on why Flash could take the MU.

Call me delusional if you’d like, but at least look at the actual arguments I was making instead of deluding yourself into attacking me over what others have said lmao.
Except for the countless of times where you can't shut up about how it was a last minute change on this thread alone (and the previous DB thread), and no, it isn't close, Wally stomps, sorry to burst your delusional bubble, you're also a Kyle vs Simon fan, that's enough to invalid any opinion from you and a great explanation of your delusions

Last edited:
Except for the countless of times where you can shut up about how it was a last minute change on this thread alone (and the previous DB thread), and no, it isn't close, Wally stomps, sorry to burst your delusional bubble, you're also a Kyle vs Simon fan, that's enough to invalid any opinion from you and a great explanation of your delusions
wow dude, relax a little sit down have a drink, while you tell us why being a kyle vs simon fan discredits his Opinion.

Does Xeno Goku beat Archie Sonic? Or is it the other way around?
Other way around
Hopefully never, considering how much this matchup suck ass, poor connections, not legacy, Kratos has way better options that are on his level (Dante and Asura)

Also Kratos obliterates, the only way for the Slayer to even stood a chance is using pathetic wank.
Tbf, it could be cool and Slayer doesn't have much

Except for the countless of times where you can shut up about how it was a last minute change on this thread alone (and the previous DB thread), and no, it isn't close, Wally stomps, sorry to burst your delusional bubble, you're also a Kyle vs Simon fan, that's enough to invalid any opinion from you and a great explanation of your delusions
My guy I also don’t like Kyle vs Simon but that doesn’t mean liking the battle makes your opinions invalid lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back