• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1672471796694.png

If we're talking worst character lines in Death Battle:
The aforementioned lines for Sonic vs Wally, Goro vs Machamp and Blake vs Mikasa
"You left me no choice." - Aang
The near complete lack of dialogue in Beast vs Goliath
Spider-Gwen vs Batgirl in general
Basically anything Ed says
Shadow (vs Mewtwo) in general

Does Xeno Goku beat Archie Sonic? Or is it the other way around?
Archie Sonic beats him for all the same reasons ASilver beat Trunks. Cosmology stomp + higher speed via cosmology + countering all of Xeno Goku’s relevant haxx.

Except for the countless of times where you can't shut up about how it was a last minute change on this thread alone (and the previous DB thread), and no, it isn't close, Wally stomps, sorry to burst your delusional bubble, you're also a Kyle vs Simon fan, that's enough to invalid any opinion from you and a great explanation of your delusions
Yeah, I believed it was a last minute change because I had been TOLD that was apparently the case, and it lined up with how the fight’s ending felt rushed and messy and the conclusion was poorly explained and barely touched on what needed to be for an MU this extensive. I STOPPED believing that when I talked to the people behind the show and found out it was to the contrary.

Also what the **** is your problem? I like Kyle vs Simon because TTGL is my favorite anime and one of my favorite pieces of media, and Kyle v Simon is his most popular MU and best chance of getting on the show. If he beats a DC herald with a cool ability set, cool that’s a plus.

**** it, starting the worst eps list. While the big 2 Tubers dont mind verdicts too much, this is still a show that insists that they do research, so I do in fact punish them. Fight, analysis, MUs can be used as metric.

Rogue vs WW
Very bad MU, horny Boomstick

Bieber vs Black
Should be technically worst ep, but has incredible shitpost aura

Starscream vs RD
I kinda liked that fight started with Starscream laughing but this was super rigged

Kirby vs Buu
The research is THAT BAD here

Gaara vs Toph
MS Paint sand is still not good ep lol

Guts vs Nightmare
Massive Guts bias in research

Beast vs Goliath
I kinda liked the fast pace of fight but the fight is so out of character

Goku vs Superman 2
******** on Superman somehow made it shit on DBZ fans

Yang vs Tifa
COMMERCIALS COMMERCIALS COMMERCIALS

Bowser vs Ganon
I'd almost understand the verdict but doing it while giving Bowser black hole stuff is a choice

Mewtwo vs Shadow
Literally sabotaged, neat remix tho

Deadpool vs PP
The worst MU outside of the obvious one

Venom vs Bane
Might actually be the worst competent ep, RT version is the only ep that is too long llol

18 vs Carol
Fight good but research bad, so bad they had to apologize

BP vs Batman
I know some eps miss potential a lot but this is kinda worst out of them

Mario vs Sonic 2
Research bad, 1st ep better but honestly looking at competition, this one prolly shouldnt be the worst, cartoons are fun so it cheats itself out of worst spot

Sasuke vs Hiei
Do we have enough evidence for bias to make this count here?

Batgirl vs Spider-Gwen
Bad MU, bad execution

Macho Man vs KAM
Bad format, bad execution

Jason vs MM
I'm not even fan of these yet I still was disappointed

Yeah, guess these are the preliminary selections. What else should I add? Feeling S7 has buncha boring options.

Are there bad options that should be removed? Technically some eps have decent enough fights.

Y'all talk about how bad Archie Sonic's final line was but I think y'all are forgetting about Goro's line.
"You're no champ, I am! The champion of Mortal Kombat!"
That line is so ******* bad, worst shit they ever wrote in a dialogue.
Lol no
That line is just whatever there were far worst line
Esdeath line to gray after stabbing gray was pure ass

"So long gay hedgehog" is cringe as is the ASonic FATE-quote.

Uhh maybe some Carnageny Venom line sucks too?
I think that might be my least favorite DB quote. It’s bad on an unimaginable amount of layers lol. Cringe way to reference, insulting way to end a fight, insults the character, calls a character ******* busy before killing them, is pretty OOC for Mario, and everything proceeding it, straight dogshit and should not have made it past the drafts lol.

Okay, maybe my bias has led to neglect a bad ep, so I'll specify it;

Should Luigi vs Tails be in worst eps list there? Mostly due to radish lift thing.

shit should Ben vs Hal be in due to biggest ball drop too? they ****** up explanation so bad

EDIT: Maaaybe TMNT BR for ******** on Mikey too?

Okay, maybe my bias has led to neglect a bad ep, so I'll specify it;

Should Luigi vs Tails be in worst eps list there? Mostly due to radish lift thing.

shit should Ben vs Hal be in due to biggest ball drop too? they ****** up explanation so bad

EDIT: Maaaybe TMNT BR for ******** on Mikey too?
Ben v Hal (purely for that conclusion ngl) and TMNT BR for sure

Luigi v Tails is moreso in the “super mid and forgettable” camp than one of the worst ever

I somehow completely forgot about the so long gay hedgehog quote, who on Earth wrote that as a closing line for one of the most iconic matches possible and thought "Oh yeah that'll be a fitting line"

EDIT: if above is true then nvm

He said "So long-a hedgehog"

People are just making shit up now in order to hate
Original line in 64 indeed is "long-a".

But went back to check and ehh they do mostly pronounce it the not good way in MvS2.

EDIT: Besides, nobody references "so long-a Bowser" or "so long king Bowser". It is way too often memed as "so long gay Bowser".

He said "So long-a hedgehog"

People are just making shit up now in order to hate
No it’s… literally what he says. There’s enough distance between “long” and “gay” in the episode. Unlike the original line where compression + Charles saying the line fast makes it sound like gay when it’s “so long-a king bowser”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back