• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is they're buying into max wank Bill rn and calling Discord's wank "iffy" and that immeasurable maybe doesn't hold up. That's the thing. That's why I feel like there may be biased coming into play
Bruh Bill’s wank is so much more iffy than Discord’s. Discord has an actual Multi+ feat at least 11D Bill is a vague statement at best through some weird scaling. I don’t even know where Infinite speed Bill comes from

Updated 31 Dec 2021 GMT+-0 04:46
Sun.MP2 (Commissions Slots 2/6)
@sun_mp2
Need some quick money so i'm gonna be opening up some 1v1 Commissions slots

Price: 100 Dollars for 60 seconds of Action
220 Dollars if you want 2 minutes of Action

Slots: 4 Open

Maple is offering 4 extra slots for cheap fan-commissioned animation rn

Not Bootleg Archie Knuckles vs Not Bootleg Juggernaut

Hey, what do you guys think of Sandy Cheeks vs Makoto Nanaya?
I am fine.

Sandy Cheeks / Makoto Nanaya / Squirrel Girl / Slappy Squirrel Battle Royale rat 2 go

Last edited:
Uh oh.

The Discord might be buying into Infinite speed 11D Bill Cipher

That's a major RIP Discord if true. Hopefully DB doesn't buy it
I mean some DB fans on the subreddit argued Herald lvl Harley when her episode was upcoming and that obviously didn’t happen.

I don’t think DB fans having stupid takes means much

Updated 31 Dec 2021 GMT+-0 04:46
Sun.MP2 (Commissions Slots 2/6)
@sun_mp2
Need some quick money so i'm gonna be opening up some 1v1 Commissions slots

Price: 100 Dollars for 60 seconds of Action
220 Dollars if you want 2 minutes of Action

Slots: 4 Open

Maple is offering 4 extra slots for cheap fan-commissioned animation rn

Well anyone want to commission Maple for your favorite matchup(s)?

US$100 for a 60-second battles is way cheaper than US$300 for a ~3:30 Therewolf Media music with a standard TN and US$330 for a ~3:30 Brandon Yates music with a standard TN

(Ah there is a typo: US$200 for 2 minute battle only not $220)

The only "uh-oh it might have a point" I feel like is that Bill himself mentions his dimension being flat, being 2D and whatnot, implying actual dimensional differences between 2nd & 3rd dimensions. If the verse has valid 11th dimension that is higher than previous, this technically implies it too.

But then again Bill still sucks at entering dimensions? So he would be stuck at whatever dimension Discord resides in, no? So 11D Bill is only technically possible if he fights at 11D place, to which Discord doesn't live in.

The only "uh-oh it might have a point" I feel like is that Bill himself mentions his dimension being flat, being 2D and whatnot, implying actual dimensional differences between 2nd & 3rd dimensions. If the verse has valid 11th dimension that is higher than previous, this technically implies it too.

But then again Bill still sucks at entering dimensions? So he would be stuck at whatever dimension Discord resides in, no? So 11D Bill is only technically possible if he fights at 11D place, to which Discord doesn't live in.
Actually the second dimension is evidence against there being infinite gaps between lower and higher dimensions in Gravity Falls. 2D beings could damage Ford, a 3D being.

For any Amphibia matchups, I feel that the abilities listed
could apply to the Calamity Trio's Calamity Form.

In non-VSW way of thinking, why couldn't 2D beings not be able to affect the 2D parts of a 3D being?

Either way, even if I'd give Bill the benefit of doubt for 11D, it isn't actually usable for him. Bill seems to adapt to his surrounding dimension, so even if he could adapt to 11D, he can't just do that whenever he wants. Otherwise why hasn't Bill just nuked everything like he wants? Realistically he'll adapt to Discord's dimension, which leads to same ol match course. Discord would have to accidentally travel to higher plane of dimensionality in order for Bill to get higher Ds than Discord, but this is not a viable wincon for Bill.

Interesting to think about I suppose.

gh42v0mp3o8a1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back