• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back to Herc vs Wukong, I have seen some question Wukong's lifting mountain feats.

Ignoring abilities, how many other universal feats does pre-Buddha Wukong have? DB mentioned another uni destruction based feat, was wondering how many are there.

Uh oh.

The Discord might be buying into Infinite speed 11D Bill Cipher

That's a major RIP Discord if true. Hopefully DB doesn't buy it
Better not. Would be the most bs rating they ever give a character, especially when they don’t usually even do dimensional tiering for characters that have way better arguments for it

I honestly don't see how Bill has such strong arguments for it while they're saying they're doubting Discord's stats.

Seems like a bias going on. Given equal leeway they're like equal at best.

Being a threat to the verse is like, nothing realistically. The 11D shit has always had huge contention even with the acknowledgment that the dimensions in GF can account for spatial ones.

They won't do don't be tinfoiling
maxresdefault.jpg

I mean did they even really do dimensional tiering in Trunks Vs Silver? I thought they just said Silver’s multiverse was bigger
That’s kinda what dimensional tiering is, though. Both had infinite multiverses, Sonic’s was just bigger due to the extradimensional stuff. From what I can gather death battle doesn’t really do dimensional tiering like we do, so extra dimensions would just translate to a larger cosmology. They did say “extradimensional zones” iirc and the called the chaos force outside of it all extradimensional as well, so they acknowledged the higher dimensionality.

Max wank 11D power Bill with infinite speed but a 3D body+mind still gets his shit rocked by a Max wank Multi+ Immeasurable Discord with a boatload of haxes that shut him down via speedblitz.

Must suck to not have a higher dimensional existence, eh Bill?
The thing is they're buying into max wank Bill rn and calling Discord's wank "iffy" and that immeasurable maybe doesn't hold up. That's the thing. That's why I feel like there may be biased coming into play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back