• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the-boys-homelander.gif
Beats Tighten now and Thanos?!?

Be glad Joker and Aegis are not in 1-A per Smash Bracket IG

... Wait. Is there an Aegis aside from Aigis? Now that is shaking one very overdue matchup.

Last I checked everyone agrees Bayonetta sits in 2-A.

Wait does that shake Joker vs Bayonetta too? Be Joker already not facing poor Giorno
You should give your thoughts on this thread, if you’re interested 👀

My CRTS for Bayo get hardly any interaction 😅 I feel like I could shadow upgrade the verse to 1-B, and people wouldn’t notice for atleast a month or two.

Wow did Rick Sanchez vs The Doctor get a 3D model still battle image?

You should give your thoughts on this thread, if you’re interested 👀

My CRTS for Bayo get hardly any interaction 😅 I feel like I could shadow upgrade the verse to 1-B, and people wouldn’t notice for atleast a month or two.
Do this and you will be banned harder than Weekly got.

Okay: Anyone actually believes that Fruity Loops software is worth a try or even a buy? (Maybe this will cost a bit but it may save in the long run if someone just wants to make some music and wants to make some cash but does not want to wait the queue or pay at a big price tag)

Will gogeta vs vegito be hulk vs broly or goku vs superman tier.
For that matter ima rank the dbz animations
1. Goku vs superman
2. Hulk vs broly
3. Goku black vs eobard
4. Xeno trunks vs archie silver
5. Beerus vs galaxia
6. Thor vs vegeta
7. Buu vs kirby
8. Roshi vs jirayah
9. Hercule vs dan
10. Goku vs superman 2
11. 18 vs carol

Last edited:
YT members aka Champions will get the winners of the poll first, before the cast. so anybody here(lurkers too) who's not a champion and you want to avoid spoilers. avoid this thread and the discord tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back