• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
er3ap1rdunf71.jpg

• Both are 20 meters apart
  • both are in character
  • Speed is equal
  • fight takes place in Detroit

Basic plot: Homelander was sent to deal with Tighten in Detroit

Homelander: 10
Tighten:
Icon:

Ost:

Last edited:
Voting homelander. Unlike Tighten. Homelander actually fights enemies that could harm him. Tighten despite simply being annoyed by Megamind's thingymajigs. He still hasn't fought anyone who is capable of harming him. Their arsenals is relatively similar. Tighten may have been trained by megamind but he is still ridiculously inept to the point that he himself is aware he can't fight Metroman in an actual battle nor is he confident he can take on someone as strong as him.

Anyway. Even though Slightly weaker. It is enough to harm someone relatively close in durability and potency. That is ignoring Homelanders scaling chain which will most likely put him above if not equal to tighten.

Mid-High dif for Homelander.
Homelander better bully

Why is this fight thematically so perfect?

Homelander, like mentioned above, has actually fought people comparable to him that could actually damage him. Tighten wussed out when he thought Megamind was Metro Man. Not to mention even though they both have laser vision/heat vision, Tighten seems to favor melee attacks as we see with both of his Megamind fights, whereas Homelander due to his laziness might just laser the guy from the beginning. It's going to go from an actual fight to a scary game of tag for Tighten just like when he thought he was encountering Metro Man.

Unlike Tighten, he doesn't make mistakes. He's stronger, he's smarter, he's better.

It's surprising that Homelander is actually winning matches now, usually he gets folded in matches

But anyways, Homie FRA

I dunno, you guys are making it seem like Tighten would perceive Homelander in the same light as Metroman who is basically the God tier of Megamind's verse and I don't think that's correct.

I dunno, you guys are making it seem like Tighten would perceive Homelander in the same light as Metroman who is basically the God tier of Megamind's verse and I don't think that's correct.
doesn't homelander have.

the exact same powers as metroman, and spam them?

Wow, this went from Homelander spite to Homelander W's ever since that upgrade...

Anyway, Evil Superman FRA

doesn't homelander have.

the exact same powers as metroman, and spam them?
I mean, why would that matter? It's just flight and heat vision, there isn't any argument being made as to why Tighten would fear Homelander as much as he fears Metro Man.

All we can get from Tighten fleeing from Megamind disguised as Metro Man is that Metro Man upscales from him.

Like I said, Homelander typically starts with laser vision, and that would more than likely hurt Tighten. If Tighten gets injured, he may panic and be as afraid of Homelander as he was of Metro Man.

Like I said, Homelander typically starts with laser vision, and that would more than likely hurt Tighten. If Tighten gets injured, he may panic and be as afraid of Homelander as he was of Metro Man.
Why? The reason he fleed from Metro Man is because Metro Man is so much stronger than him that he didn't believe for a second that even with his powers he would beat him. Nothing about that points at Tighten just ******** his pants and fleeing every time he is damaged.

Why? The reason he fleed from Metro Man is because Metro Man is so much stronger than him that he didn't believe for a second that even with his powers he would beat him. Nothing about that points at Tighten just ******** his pants and fleeing every time he is damaged.
Tighten regularly lets himself get hit by things once he had his powers. he very clearly relies on his high durability against opponents. Homelander here, being comparable, hitting Tighten is gonna make him shit his ass realizing this guy can hurt and fight back against him.

Tighten aint a warrior, the dude's just a bully. similar to homelander but homelander can back it up by fighting against people comparable to him.

Tighten regularly lets himself get hit by things once he had his powers. he very clearly relies on his high durability against opponents. Homelander here, being comparable, hitting Tighten is gonna make him shit his ass realizing this guy can hurt and fight back against him.

Tighten aint a warrior, the dude's just a bully. similar to homelander but homelander can back it up by fighting against people comparable to him.
Could have started from there instead of bringing up Metro Man

Homelander FRA I guess

Even if he didn't, he's still getting sonned by Homelander. Regardless of whether Tighten wusses out our not, Homelander has better experience, and he'd be more likely to start the fight off with lasers due to how lazy he is.

Somewhat related, I finished a workout a few minutes ago, and I was listening to music that featured Homelander saying "I'm stronger, I'm smarter, I'm better! I am better!", and then ended my workout by drinking some milk.

Am I becoming Homelander?

Back