• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah it's been decided that outside of Paper Mario nothing in the canon is getting split anymore. It's why the profile for the Mario Kart version of Mario was very short lived and got deleted.
Yeah, I was in that thread, but isn’t the stuff still on hold since Paper Mario hasn’t been split from the profiles yet? I haven’t gotten anymore notifications for the thread.

Yeah, I was in that thread, but isn’t the stuff still on hold since Paper Mario hasn’t been split from the profiles yet? I haven’t gotten anymore notifications for the thread.
Yeah I guess it's still on hold. I've been a bit more focused on Kid Icarus and Zelda recently to go have a proper look back at the Mario stuff (Besides starting a complete rework of Bowser's P&A section) and there's not many people looking into it atm.

Yeah I guess it's still on hold. I've been a bit more focused on Kid Icarus and Zelda recently to go have a proper look back at the Mario stuff (Besides starting a complete rework of Bowser's P&A section) and there's not many people looking into it atm.
I think it was just agreed for the verse to be put on hold until this canon stuff gets handled because the canon shit will literally affect everything about the profiles going forwards lol

I think it was just agreed for the verse to be put on hold until this canon stuff gets handled because the canon shit will literally affect everything about the profiles going forwards lol
I think the verse is on hold not because of the canon stuff but because trying to decide what new stats we'll slap onto everyone is a massive headache. With the original idea of splitting the series apart now not a thing we're back to the problem of the series being comically inconsistent with how strong the characters are, it's rough as hell lmao

Also, genuinely, who else in Smash aside from Joker (at least according to this site) and Sora are above Bayo?

The other contenders I'm aware of cap at 2-B. Maybe the Xeno characters?

rukia_vs_shana__remake_v2__by_randor2000_dfih0f2-pre.png
That's a really cool banner. Only saw it now, but great job.
Shana has a complete profile btw (with an ongoing CRT to expand the verse on the wiki). Like Velox had said however, Rukia does stomp hard.

But how many time in the entire series the souls and/or the universes were stated to be 9D? It only happen in one game, one that people still question its canonicity.

Which its why i don't think its fair to have DMC fully scale to 1-C, especially with how big of a jump it is.
Question 1: Is that Peak of Combat game canon? If yes (stated by the developers), then Dante is 9-D.

Question 2: Whether the Peak of Combat Devil May Cry actually well establishes 9-D Dante is another thing.

Also, genuinely, who else in Smash aside from Joker (at least according to this site) and Sora are above Bayo?

Just the Xenoblade characters iirc, theyre 2A - L1C iirc. Everyone else just ranges from 2C to 2B.

If that L1C Kirby thread ever happens and passes on here I guess technically him lol

Just the Xenoblade characters iirc, theyre 2A - L1C iirc. Everyone else just ranges from 2C to 2B.

If that L1C Kirby thread ever happens and passes on here I guess technically him lol
Bayo is also potentially Low 1-C

Bayo is at least on par with if not above Sora

Maybe Cloud and Sephiroth can count? Even without counting Dissidia they share the tier. Though I can't really say they are above Bayo in the tier itself.

Last edited:
Man everyone getting 2-A/1-C upgrades except Kratros.
I know where getting a solid 2-C soon but its still a far cry from when Dante, Bayo, and Kratos could all fight each other on this wiki.
Something, something, chaos is L1C and the tree and Kratos by extension should scale to him... It, whatever that is.

Also a fight can happen its just that Bayonetta is practically irrelevant, kratos lacks the tier (cuz he has the hax) and Dante got China power on his ass.

Imo the top 5 strongest canon
Smash characters are (playable):

Tier 0: Kirby and friends
1st) Joker
2nd) Shulk/P&M
3rd) Sora/Cloud/Sephiroth
4th) Bayonetta
5th) Sonic/Ness

Honourable mentions: The Belmonts, Mario Bros, Bowser and The Dragon Quests heroes.
Does Ness really pull himself into Uni? I thought that was largely questionable since he can't really affect Giygas at all (and doesn't even fight him in his own body so he wouldn't physically scale). I'd probably argue the Belmonts over him personally.

I guess he is decently haxxed though.

Does Ness really pull himself into Uni? I thought that was largely questionable since he can't really affect Giygas at all. I'd probably argue the Belmonts over him personally.

I guess he is decently haxxed though.
Yeah you could argue The Belmonts should take joint 5th with Sonic thanks to the sheer amount of hax resists they have plus 2-C Castlevania is very solid while everything above Low 2-C for Earthbound is pretty shaky tbh (hence them losing they Low 1-C ratings).

Imo the top 5 strongest canon
Smash characters are (playable):

Tier 0: Kirby and friends
1st) Joker
2nd) Shulk/P&M
3rd) Sora/Cloud/Sephiroth
4th) Bayonetta
5th) Sonic/Ness

Honourable mentions: The Belmonts, Mario Bros, Bowser and The Dragon Quests heroes.
Sorry bozo but this list is WRONG! The actual top 5 is:

1st) Ganon
2nd) Ganon in his blue alt
3rd) Ganon in his purple alt
4th) Ganon in his green alt
5th) Ganon but it's his Twilight Princess design as seen in SSBB and SSB4

Honorable mentions: Ganon but it's his Space World 2000 design as seen in Melee

In all seriousness there does exist a potential wall feat for Olimar. Possibly MFTL+ reactions too but ymmv because it comes from his ship that he frequently crashes so ehh
Considering he frequently flies it regularly just fine, several of the ship part dialogues imply that he's flown through space several times before with little issue, to the point of being able to fly through several deep space storms just fine, he's only had 2 on-screen crashes from memory, and Pikmin 3 establishes that a mysterious force generally causes passerby to the planet to crash onto it or experience some manner of unexplained disturbance that causes a crash, I think its pretty solid to give Olimar the MFTL+ reactions.

What's the wall level feat again? is it the Louie explosion in Pik3 or something else, my memory is failing me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back