• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is in 3D and in Hulk vs Broly art style. (Not in 2D sprites at least)

Where is the link for Death Battle Champion members? Will be sent by separate email right?

Holy ****!!!!!!!

I knew where it came from.

And this super friend reminds me of one classic super enemy.

latest

Ankoku_Dai_Shogun.png

Last edited:
Yup.

Now, if this is legit, I think their justification would be that if they tease the usual 6 fighters+the 2 MU that won the poll, there will be too much of the season revealed already. We would know half the season right off the bat, since the fighters they use typically have obvious MUs.
Well, they could’ve just given a few lesser reveals instead but if that’s fair

Well, they could’ve just given a few lesser reveals instead but if that’s fair
Gonna be a dry well
Rate my mu chart? I have more but I'll post them later

goku_mus.png
The best: I agree
Alts: Seiya is cool and hasn't been done before,Moon feels more okay honestly than outright good,Not a fan GT Goku especially when Super have Omen, MUI and TUI etc making the MU unappealing

Fine:Sonic I agree mainly because it's been overdone at this point, Saitama is meh been there done that but even more meh, I guess with Monkey King, Naruto no lol that one sucks

Jin Mori cool but **** the rest

Bad: oh yeah there terrible

This is DBS Goku, right? Because in all honesty, if they did decide to have a DBS vs GT matchup, I genuinely believe it would be a massacre going by the standards of Death Battle's scaling so I think it should be either moved to Weird Champ or just Bad
GT Goku works mainly if you Limit DBS Goku to Ssjg and SSJB anything above ruins it

Yup.

Now, if this is legit, I think their justification would be that if they tease the usual 6 fighters+the 2 MU that won the poll, there will be too much of the season revealed already. We would know half the season right off the bat, since the fighters they use typically have obvious MUs.
uh oh looks we're not getting S10 teaser at the end of Gogito
So 2 confirmed matchups
I am surprisingly okay with this. Although I wish they would at least tease the premiere!

GT Goku works mainly if you Limit DBS Goku to Ssjg and SSJB anything above ruins it
Hmm, that's a fair point.
I guess my own issue is that Super Goku's AP scaling is, afaik and beyond the second or third arc of Super IIRC, way beyond that of even Shadow Dragon Saga Goku by the end of that arc so even if you limit Super's forms then I don't see how Ssj4 Goku can overcome that raw strength advantage

If Amoung Us vs Fall Guys happens I hope they have 2 random crewmates in the corner having the most mundane conversation imaginable while the fallguy and the imposter are throwing hands.

Hmm, that's a fair point.
I guess my own issue is that Super Goku's AP scaling is, afaik and beyond the second or third arc of Super IIRC, way beyond that of even Shadow Dragon Saga Goku by the end of that arc so even if you limit Super's forms then I don't see how Ssj4 Goku can overcome that raw strength advantage
agreed which is why i don't like it beyond shit post and fan stuff
honestly the moment DBS gave goku omen and above the Mu doesn't click anymore

I wish Super Saiyan 4 was made canon so bad, It's such a good design.
They did it for Broly so maybe they can do it for that, though it wouldn't fit with the whole ultra-instinct transformation tree their going for.
Probably one of the only good things to come out of GT,SS4 Gogeta is the coolest fusion period.

Rate my mu chart? I have more but I'll post them later

goku_mus.png
I’d probably move Sonic up a bit, I think that MU is really fun thematically / character wise and has crazy good animation potential, esp after Frontiers (why did nobody tell me Goku has a giant MUI form that works so well post Frontiers) but I guess I can see people being sick of the debate, and Superman generally probably always will be his best opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back