• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we combine Omni-Man and Homelander's powerlevels, I don't think it would be that much of an increase. Wouldn't even get Omni-Man to small planet level (Since Omni-Man was moon level in Death Battle)
The only thing Nolan get is heat vision and super scream
X-Ray Vision
That's a plus.

At least better than James Wick or John Bond.
This is important because even Michael Voorhees and Jason Myers would have an increase in intelligence on top of the regeneration.

For the Death Battle Champion members... How do we go to Death Battle Discord and how do we vote? Thanks.

Edit: I voted.

For those who are weirdly kicked right after voting:

-How do I link my Discord account to my YouTube account?
1) You can connect the accounts by going to your settings (on Discord) and from there, go to Connections.
2) Click on the YouTube icon, and then sign in on the YouTube account that has the DEATH BATTLE! Champion membership.

For mobile users, User Settings is on the bottom right of the screen where your profile icon is. You can go to connections and follow the same steps from there.

We cannot manually give out this role, you need to sync your accounts yourself in order to prove that you are a DEATH BATTLE! Champion

-Why can't I see the rest of the server?
Right now, due to the massive amount of traffic and work we must do currently, the only things you'll be able to currently do on this server is vote for the poll. After that, you'll automatically be kicked. Mind you, this isn’t malicious by any means, but for these next couple of days, there will be no larger entry into the server. This is regardless of if you have a DEATH BATTLE! Membership role or not.

-Why are we being kicked after voting?
This vote has a lot of us needing to focus entirely on making sure this all runs smoothly, and as such, we need to make sure the server is still running smoothly during the voting period. You're more than welcome to rejoin once the voting period ends, which will be on December 15th, 4:00 PM CST.

-When will the server be opened?
Soon, we're in a bit of a pinch because of all the traffic that the vote is generating. Keep watch on Death Battle's YouTube and Twitter to see when we'll open again!

-Will my vote go through even after I leave the server?
Fear not, your vote will still count, and you'll learn the results on December 20th.

Last edited:
Very interested Wolverine vs Bigby
Rocket BTFOs Sly Cooper, they prefer Lupin
They always welcome more Jojo
YES for Baki
Luigi vs Pacman: **** yeah, will be fun
Team Rocket vs Pilaf Gang is on their radar; it is the crew "true" Cole vs Alex
They once again said Anne vs Luz is the new Steven vs Star(which was a great episode according to them) and knows how loved The Owl House is.
Apparently they never played beyond Pokemon gen 4, as they don't know Lusamine is
Bugs vs Mickey is Goku vs Superman level. They will do it before the show ends

The rest were "might be cool, sounds fun" etc

Last edited:
YES for Baki
Luigi vs Pacman: **** yeah, will be fun
Team Rocket vs Pilaf Gang is on their radar; it is the crew "true" Cole vs Alex
They once again said Anne vs Luz is the new Steven vs Star(which was a great episode according to them) and knows how loved The Owl House is.
Apparently they never played beyond Pokemon gen 4, as they don't know Lusamine is

The rest were "might be cool, sounds fun" etc
Don’t forget that Liam seemed to like Majima vs Trevor. The MU didn’t appear at all during the MUs they covered but Liam mentioned it as one he liked a lot

Yes for Baki
Bigby was an option back in the mid 10s for wolverine before they opted for Raiden
Surprise to still have interest given the latter popularity faded over the years

So Sly vs Lupin has a shot? neat

Well no duh

Baki would be awesome
Team Rocket vs Pilaf Gang is on their radar
They once again said Anne vs Luz is the new Steven vs Star and knows how loved The Owl House is.
Not surprised on the first one

Anne vs Luz doesn't surprise me the crew don't seem to be familiar with LWA so I could see why

But surprising given Lusamine was flavor of the month gal but given Pokemon can ship out waifus like a dime a dozen it's no surprise

Than and Sun and Moon isn't relevant any more
Obviously

what issue is this
Is this a new or an older feat, I could’ve sworn there was an old feats that was often argued about involving him and the Anti Monitor
Is this a new or an older feat, I could’ve sworn there was an old feats that was often argued about involving him and the Anti Monitor
New feat from Dark Crisis: Big Bang #1 (published December 13, 2022)

And yeah the Flash Family technically has at least two other feats that’d scale them to the AM from years ago. Though Flash dishing out the “Mightiest punch in the multiverse” sounds like it’ll be better scaling wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back