• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't get it
  • They're both best friends with a cocky martial artist (Yamcha/Raimundo) that grows to be more selfless and has an on-and-off infatuation/crush on the short-tempered and rich genius (Bulma/Kimiko) of the group.
  • They're both orphans, that have been orphans for practically their whole lives and grew up in a temple.
  • They both train under an old martial arts master (Master Roshi/Master Fung) and his centuries old companion (Turtle/Dojo)
  • They both travel the Earth in search of mystical objects (Dragon Balls/Shen Gong Wu) that are sought after by evil forces.
  • Additionally, said evil forces are not martial artists (Pilaf Gang/Jack Spicer) and are eventually replaced by an ancient, sealed away evil (King Piccolo/Wuya).
  • They both start off as a tad selfish and a bit of an ego to who they are, before growing to be more humble to themselves and around others. Eventually letting go of any jealousy they had for another character (Goku being childhood rivals with Krillin/Raimundo becoming leader).
  • They both jump between being easily scared and eager to help out and fight, being dedicated to martial arts in its entirety. And have proven themselves time and time again, they are noble warriors.

• They're both best friends with a cocky martial artist (Yamcha/Raimundo) that grows to be more selfless and has an on-and-off infatuation/crush on the short-tempered and rich genius (Bulma/Kimiko) of the group.
  • They're both orphans, that have been orphans for practically their whole lives and grew up in a temple.
  • They both train under an old martial arts master (Master Roshi/Master Fung) and his centuries old companion (Turtle/Dojo)
  • They both travel the Earth in search of mystical objects (Dragon Balls/Shen Gong Wu) that are sought after by evil forces.
  • Additionally, said evil forces are not martial artists (Pilaf Gang/Jack Spicer) and are eventually replaced by an ancient, sealed away evil (King Piccolo/Wuya).
  • They both start off as a tad selfish and a bit of an ego to who they are, before growing to be more humble to themselves and around others. Eventually letting go of any jealousy they had for another character (Goku being childhood rivals with Krillin/Raimundo becoming leader).
  • They both jump between being easily scared and eager to help out and fight, being dedicated to martial arts in its entirety. And have proven themselves time and time again, they are noble warriors.
Alright, not as bad as I thought but I still don't think it's Krillin's best MU
Also, Krillin's best friend is Goku, not Yamcha

Yes? Why would it not? Especially since there were a ton of upgrades lore-wise and an entire new game that released since the last OW matchup, OW curretly beats if not stomps the majority of their matchups now
wv6ylyumust51.jpg

What happens when a super robot fights a semi-realistitc sci-fi mecha.

Anyway it is perceived as a classic fight on two iconic mecha franchises and what happens in a semi-realistitc fight between a super robot and a semi-realistitc sci-fi mecha.
I just really don't like ooc fights. What's even the point of having the characters if they act like Micheal bay props?

I mean, he can still fight Genji. Nothing's changed there. Although I do feel like we should get atleast one non-swordsman Metal Gear character on before any others, we only just got Raiden again after 7 seasons.
True, but there doesn’t seem to be many good MUs for non-swordies or non-snakes
An OW win would be nice after the shitshow that was Widow vs Widow
yeah, also we don’t have to worry about Raiden since he already got his MU

NGL they can probably just get the TF2 vs OW matchups all done in one fell swoop with a team vs team match rather than just doing individual matchups, would free TF2 up to do more non-overwatch matches

My guy, all of her feats other than the new MFTL+ speed feat she has came from comics and cinematics that happened before the game came out, she hasnt gotten any new AP feats or scaling since the game released
most of them happened afterwards and where the **** this MFTL speed feat and don't tell me its that Omnic process speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back