• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I change my Mind about fate being dumb. I mean it's on the same level of archie sonic or dc/marvel. So many things and tie ins that must seem convoluted for the sake of it.

Apparently Fate scaling that high is really controversial, just seen some responses and debunks to Seth's video and it's tiering in general. Damn it's varied in terms of opinion

@Kirbonic_Pikmin Archie Tails vs Ran Yakumo.
Why? Because I would love to see how you attempt to coherently explain the bullshit that is ARCHIE TAILS
I’ve done some preliminary research into that one. I think I know how the verdict turns out and I can say it’s easily the most ridiculous and complex outcome of a Vs Battle I’ve seen in a long while, it’s so ******* stupid LOL.

That blog would be a little while out, because I want to do a full reread of Archie Sonic beforehand to be absolutely assured in my analysis, and I need to do more research into Touhou’s higher ends and read some of its less researched manga / books for extra info. Going all in on that one.

I just watched the poll video and it cuts off just as my submission comes into view :v
image.png

Pili character VS WoW character may be interesting especially considering that they have similar power level and arguably similar hax level.

Last edited:
Isn't it like canon that there are no gays in Gensokyo?
Something bouta author statement
That was a fake statement made by a parody site lol. ZUN irl is a pretty progressive person actually, you can definitely feel it in a lot of what’s in Touhou.

If anything there’s allusions / hints towards some LGBT stuff in there with some characters (and one character is blatantly, canonically trans) but a lot of it is fanon though based on interpretations of the characters, yeah.

Speaking of Touhou it'll probably be awhile we'll get an appearance of them
Earliest I could see it is maybe S11/S12, but honestly I do think we’re due to get an episode sometime down the line. I’m sure they’ll take note how often it appeared in the ballot. I think there were like, 8 different Touhou submissions in there.

it feels like SMT in that it’s one of those verses that’s inevitable to happen eventually, it’s just a matter of when.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see it in S11, the interest for it is there even if it isn't all that massive.

Earliest I could see it is maybe S11/S12, but honestly I do think we’re due to get an episode sometime down the line. I’m sure they’ll take note how often it appeared in the ballot. I think there were like, 8 different Touhou submissions in there
Yeah it do be like that but again as we discussed it boils to which Mu would be a good start to introduce it to the audience given it's popular internationally not so much here among here

Yeah it do be like that but again as we discussed it boils to which Mu would be a good start to introduce it to the audience given it's popular internationally not so much here among here
Yeah definitely. I do think my Kasen v Fleetway suggestion is a good starting point considering how relevant Kasen is within Touhou, and Sonic being a big enough name to draw attention to it. If not that one there's always Sakuya v Hit if they want a guaranteed view magnet.

Yeah definitely. I do think my Kasen v Fleetway suggestion is a good starting point considering how relevant Kasen is within Touhou, and Sonic being a big enough name to draw attention to it. If not that one there's always Sakuya v Hit if they want a guaranteed view magnet.

• Reimu Hakurei vs Sailor Mars or Sakura Kinomoto or Yusuke Urameshi (& a long list by herslef)
  • Marisa Kirisame vs Yuffie Kisaragi or Jessica Ushiromiya (& a long list by herslef)
  • Sakuya Izayoi vs Hit or Homura Akemi or I-No (& a very long list by herslef)
  • Cirno vs Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei)
  • Remilia Scarlet vs Rachel Alucard or Lilith / Morrigan Aensland
  • Flandre Scarlet vs Kefka Palazzo or Marx (Kirby)
  • Alice Margatroid vs Carl or Relius Clover or Sasori (Naruto)
  • Ran Yakumo vs Archie Tails
  • Yukari Yakumo vs Altair (Re:Creators) or Hoopa or Dimentio or any OP ladies or border/portal manipulation characters
  • Yuyuko Saigyouji vs Hades (Saint Seiya) or Ferry (?)
  • Fujiwara yes no Mokou vs Phoenix Ikki
  • Reisen Udongein Inaba vs Black Rabbit
  • Yuuma Toutetsu vs Kirby
  • Kasen Ibaraki vs Sonic (Fleetway Comics)

Just some I can immediately spell

Kasen gaining a bit of steam but her competition is Z-Broly and Onslaught and herself isn't up there yet compared to other big name Touhou characters to get on but gaining ground is a start

Sakuya vs Hit is definitely there but when u have other big name dragon Ball characters on the table there isn't a need to go Hit unless he gets something to draw interest back

Kasen gaining a bit of steam but her competition is Z-Broly and Onslaught and herself isn't up there yet compared to other big name Touhou characters to get on but gaining ground is a start

Sakuya vs Hit is definitely there but when u have other big name dragon Ball characters on the table there isn't a need to go Hit unless he gets something to draw interest back
Hit will be back when Toriyama or Toyo remember they have a multiverse and that they already set up Vegeta wanting to go to universe 6. So, he'll probably be relevant again in about a decade or so.

Being a Hit fan is pain, especially with how Toyo treated him like trash in the manga, because he wouldn't know good writing if it came and slapped him across the face.

Hit will be back when Toriyama or Toyo remember they have a multiverse and that they already set up Vegeta wanting to go to universe 6. So, he'll probably be relevant again in about a decade or so.

Being a Hit fan is pain, especially with how Toyo treated him like trash in the manga, because he wouldn't know good writing if it came and slapped him across the face.
Probably one of the factors why Dragon Ball supporters on this wiki has given up?

At this point I feel Onslaught is the only real competition. It’s probably still early for Z Broly, they used Z Broly material in Broly v Hulk, and Broly was only used very recently. Onslaught also has the issue of being connected to Magneto who just got on this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back