• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wv6ylyumust51.jpg
Winston vs Gorilla Grodd?
Poor Winston.

BTW Gorilla Grodd vs Mojo Jojo when.

Is this... Death Battle Cast live?

@The_Smashor You might be interested in this...

MP2 is producing their first out of 4 commissioned works now...

Or maybe they never intended to show it in the first place, lol.
It comes to my attention Season 8 finale does not have a sneak peek too.

So likely no sneka peek for real season finales from last year onwards.

The voting for the 2D and 3D battles end by "Thursday 15 December 2022"...

Does it say which time? I am getting a Champion membership by tonight if I can really vote on time. (now it is 09:00 SGT morning for me)

So I just watched that video and for anyone curious:
Seth basically argues that she has 8th dimensional scaling, is on par with individuals who can literally move through time and I guess has some pretty standard VN BS hax which is common for the setting like conceptual hax and causality stuff just to name a few notable ones. I think the title is just hyperbole but going by Seth's audience, Saber probably would solo a majority of notable fiction

God dammit I was about to post that
Just listen to how tied his voice. I hope he does "When They Cry" some day so we can see Seth get mind broken even harder.
I mean if your source of income was to make videos about how strong someone is or who beats who, and then you start making videos about niche sort of fiction where you need to have a good grasp of higher dimensions and philosophy to properly convey the sense of scale to your audience then wouldn't you go a bit nuts? Especially on the topic of visual novels and obscure media on the internet

Seth basically argues that she has 8th dimensional scaling, is on par with individuals who can literally move through time and I guess has some pretty standard VN BS hax which is common for the setting like conceptual hax and causality stuff just to name a few notable ones. I think the title is just hyperbole but going by Seth's audience, Saber probably would solo a majority of notable fiction
Yeah, Seth always hyberbolizes his titles

I mean if your source of income was to make videos about how strong someone is or who beats who, and then you start making videos about niche sort of fiction where you need to have a good grasp of higher dimensions and philosophy to properly convey the sense of scale to your audience then wouldn't you go a bit nuts? Especially on the topic of visual novels and obscure media on the internet
I'd like to see Seth's take on The Elder Scrolls.

Anyone looking at that cosmology for more than 5 minutes is bound to go insane

God dammit I was about to post that
Man you can hear how exausted seth is just by the voice, it's clear that Fate drained him... I hope he does "When They Cry" some day so we can see Seth get pushed even further into his breaking point.
Next vid would be "could you the viewer survive me breaking into your home?" With a thumbnail saying "no witnesses or bodies will be found"

So to all who have voted in the polls

Who did you vote for?
What was your reasoning for it?

My personal votes were

Ori vs The Knight - Mostly because I just wanna see Hollow Knight on Death battle and open the door for more matches in his verse

Ghidorah vs Deathwing - The reason I chose this is because we know that if either Kratos Vs Asura or Cole Vs Alex happen there gonna be stomps. While with these two depending on how the scale them can be relatively close in power. Also two huge dragons fighting in a 3D battle seems the coolest out of all the options.

Who did you vote for?

My personal votes were

Ori vs The Knight - Mostly because I just wanna see Hollow Knight on Death battle and open the door for more matches in his verse

Ghidorah vs Deathwing - The reason I chose this is because we know that if either Kratos Vs Asura or Cole Vs Alex happen there gonna be stomps. While with these two depending on how the scale them can be relatively close in power. Also two huge dragons fighting in a 3D battle seems the coolest out of all the options.
if i could vote id vote for ghidora vs deathwing. need more monster fights

Who did you vote for?

My personal votes were

I didn't vote, but if I did it'd probably be Among Us vs Fall Guys (somehow the only 2D match I kinda vibe with) and Cole vs Alex (gotta throw the diehards a bone, y'know?).

I didn't vote, but if I did it'd probably be Among Us vs Fall Guys (somehow the only 2D match I kinda vibe with)
Yeah it's obvious that ones gonna win, but it really requires no explanations and it doesn't have any lore so it seems like it'd be a kinda shit episode
and Cole vs Alex (gotta throw the diehards a bone, y'know?).
It'd be a mega-stomp but it'd be cool to see I guess

Imma being I'm skeptical as hell n can't really agree or argue against because Fate is one of those series nobody can agree on where it fully stands

Worst of all, Saber Artoria isn't the strongest being in her own franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back