• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Say it with me
  • Captain America vs Kamen Rider Ichigo (Takeshi Hongo)
  • Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger
  • Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer
  • Kratos vs Asura

Shove the curses into the bin.

It's funny, before any of the curation meetings or the 2nd Fireside Chat happened, the moderators and administrators agreed that an Among Us and Fall Guys Community Clash would be our December theme. Easy to setup and we can get as many people in as possible for a game or two. We didn't expect it to get on the ballot so it may seem biased but it really was just a coincidence. I mean I still voted for it anyways but hey
Duh... Thanks for the notice.

inb4 push Colex and Kamerica to the top and make sure that Famungus and Steve vs Emmet stay where they belong to and does not steal the spotlight. Emmet VS Jesse and Steve VS Terrarian exist btw.

To quote from a Death Battle Wiki administrator:

optimus prime vs gundum wasn't that good
optimus was so ooc it was ridiculous.
gundum vs power ranger ep was better anyway
What happens when a super robot fights a semi-realistitc sci-fi mecha.

Anyway it is perceived as a classic fight on two iconic mecha franchises and what happens in a semi-realistitc fight between a super robot and a semi-realistitc sci-fi mecha.

Read the verdict from this blog, esp. ramonzer0

News from Mapleriot

I am lodging one commission and am working with MP2 to make one small project.

Last edited:
I REALLY like this match-up
3268a446993146041c53c0cac45246bd.webp

Jinx and spongebob say hi, also just cuz it wasnt vs heralds doesnt mean it doesnt hold up as a W from non marvel characters, you had no match where DC loses to others besides marvel
Well, we would have a lot of DC losses if we take street characters into account.

• Penguin
  • Mr Freeze (vs that pal from Arknights)
  • Two-Face (vs Handsome Jack or General Ironwood)
  • Poison Ivy (vs Hashirama Senju or even the YYHS Kurama)
  • Riddler (vs Super Why)
  • Condiment King (vs Toiletnator)
  • Beast Boy (vs Ben Tennyson)

And many more...

Mr Freeze (vs that pal from Arknights)
Thank you for remembering that matchup. It is Mr. Freeze VS FrostNova (Arknights Wiki) The connection is that:
Both gets altered physiology which causes their whole body adapted cold after contacting with dangerous substance. (Originium for FrostNova and cold-generation substances for Mr. Freeze) Both have cold-generation abilities as their main abilities and needs a substance to fuel their abilities. (Originium for FrostNova and Crystal for Mr. Freeze) Both body are cold enough to freeze anything who contacted their skin in some extent. Both are stated to be a master of their cold-generation abilities in their representative series. (FrostNova's full power is stated to be able to freeze all molecule while Mr. Freeze's science and technology are stated "as advanced as Apokilips or Lex Luthor’s") Both takes antagonist role but their motivation of being antagonists can be understood. (FrostNova joins the Reunion Movement and leads her army for surviving as an Infected, Mr. Freeze attempts to cure his wife) Both have a cold personality but they are shown the caring side.

Personally, I feel that Mr. Freeze may win this but it is expected that Arknights would have some crazy stuffs FrostNova would scale to. I feel that both have decent resistance to their opponents' low temperature AOE due to their physiology and therefore it is decided by their basic stats such as physical strength and speed. After all, Arknights verse has developed a lot since I promoted the matchup. No matter who wins, the battlefield will be extremely cold.

By the way, the Xiao matchup is unwelcomed somewhere because of perceived toxic GI fanbase.

Last edited:
Thank you for remembering that matchup. It is Mr. Freeze VS FrostNova (Arknights Wiki) The connection is that:

Personally, I feel that Mr. Freeze may win this but it is expected that Arknights would have some crazy stuffs FrostNova would scale to. I feel that both have decent resistance to their opponents' low temperature AOE due to their physiology and therefore it is decided by their basic stats such as physical strength and speed. After all, Arknights verse has developed a lot since I promoted the matchup. No matter who wins, the battlefield will be extremely cold.

By the way, the Xiao matchup is unwelcomed somewhere because of perceived toxic GI fanbase.
IIRC Arknights took place in a post-modern sci-fi magic land which otherwise look similar to areas around the countries around the Soviet Union. And yes a Chernobyl Chernobog exists and a Chernobyl Chernobog catastrophe event occurred, where Doctor (the protagonist) at some point hid inside a Sarcophagus which shielded that Chernobog catastrophe. The power of the Sarcophagus is so strong it is not reliant on Originium (Arknights version of radioactive materials for nuclear reactions), instead being powered by unknown means. Even the slightest energy siphoned from the Sarcophagus could power the entire city blah blah blah. So at best Arknights characters scale from the yield from the Chernobyl explosion or... the real life Tsar Bomba.

Good connection+very good animation potential+long awaited W for Bleach (still debatable mu)+will bring many views because new Bleach is huge succes (2nd best rated anime in animelist)
Still no nobody wants this MU hell many don't care much for uryuu

We had enough Bleach vs Naruto on the show we did the biggest MU involving them they can fight someone else

Good connection+very good animation potential+long awaited W for Bleach (still debatable mu)+will bring many views because new Bleach is huge succes (2nd best rated anime in animelist)
Good connection wouldn't always make it the best of all, and i recall there's more a worthy Bleach MU that make them get a W than this

We had enough Bleach vs Naruto on the show we did the biggest MU involving them they can fight someone else
This
If Seventy being a b***h over Kyle vs Simon, we will be a b***h against him over Ishida vs Sasuke

Nobody cared about Kira vs Adachi before part 4 anime. And now it's one of the most requested mu out there. My point is, there is only a matter of time, before this mu become popular.
Apples n oranges here uryuu wasn't ever a popular character among bleach fans not one used heavily in the vs game not to mention Sasuke had fought his best MU that was far more popular and has Riku who's vastly more popular than uryuu as a potential Runback MU

Nobody in the community cares about this MU and that's assuming someone can't make a new MU for uryuu that'll be more popular

Subjective
Not really

We did
Naruto vs Ichigo
Madara vs Aizen

the biggest MUs and Debate revolving those two series no one's gives two ***** on the rest

we don't need anymore between them Bleach has other options then just being forced to fight Nardo 24/7 on the show and I know damn well the crew have no interest in doing any more MU between them let alone the community

Well, we would have a lot of DC losses if we take street characters into account.

• Penguin
  • Mr Freeze (vs that pal from Arknights)
  • Two-Face (vs Handsome Jack or General Ironwood)
  • Poison Ivy (vs Hashirama Senju or even the YYHS Kurama)
  • Riddler (vs Super Why)
  • Condiment King (vs Toiletnator)
  • Beast Boy (vs Ben Tennyson)

And many more...
I still think Chuck the Evil Sandwich-Making Guy is a better fit for Condiment King...

Nah they literally said the lost interest in doing Goku vs Sailor Moon
Well, that leaves only Jin for Goku then, unless they want to feed him Naruto(LOL at that ever happening) or run back Saitama(Also LOL) and we know he ain't being brought back for Supes until likely DB's final season.

Sailor Moon, well, she's either losing to Seiya or losing to Madoka. Gonna be a bit rough being a Sailor Moon fan, with them having nothing but losses on Death Battle.

They might do more bleach vs naruto if it appeals to the audience even if we dont want it, remember we had many of them these recent seasons

Also @Tipper17 did they say that they'd lost interest in Goku vs Moon in a fireside chat or on discord?
Fireside
They had interest in doing it years ago after Goku vs Superman1 but didn't given how controversial it would've been given they stated ZEra got gets stomped but Super Era stomps her in return
They might do more bleach vs naruto if it appeals to the audience even if we dont want it, remember we had many of them these recent seasons
I doubt it there's isn't any big name Bleach vs Naruto MU after those two mentioned

The only big ones left it Kaguya vs Yhwach but nobody cares about that MU let alone anyone gives two ***** about Kaguya and others view Mustache man having better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back