• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of archie vs wally. man what a lackluster sp
To be fair... all fandoms have a fair share of idiotic fans who act like cultists. It's not limited to anime or video games, tv shows, books or whatnot also have rotten apples making the whole rest who simply enjoy the work in silence look like lunatics. And it doesn't even has to be a popular show (though there is this obnoxious bias that if something has lots of fans it's inherently evil or deserves scorn, because popular or successful = grrr), "cult classics" also get put on a pedestal by a portion of their fans who even hypocritically champion said work as "it's better because it's not popular".

Ugh...

This kinda reminds me... back in college there was this comic and manga club (for the lack of a better word, dunno how to say it in English) where participants actually worked together to release a monthly magazine with short chapters of each author, kinda like a fan version of Shonen Jump. A classmates I had in some subjects participated and the guy had talent, his story was pretty well received, which unfortunately got traction with 3 spcific dipshits, who started fanboying in the bad way over his work. This resulted in them harassing the club and the other artists over it, demanding their favorite story to give priority or bigger releases given the rest "just sucked". This is despite my classmate speaking repeatedly against that and trying to talk those people out. They eventually stopped, but their poor attitude resulted in a lot of other people hating on my classmate or his work or it being "overrated" or undeserving or how he should leave the club and take his "crap" off the magzine, which he eventually did after the whole mess killed his passion for it. All because 3 asshats he had no control of and which he actually tried to reason with. Sometimes I wonder if they did it on porpuse.
kids are cruel jack!

Looking back at a lot of old season eps. In perticular the Mlp ones. they just come off as them having never watched those shows. Db episodes have a problem of making them come off as never having looked into either material. And truth be told like has anyone here actually watched mlp? I only want discord vs bill because iv'e never seen those shows so it could be interesting in the same way star vs steven was to me.

Also never forget that Thors speed is only now reasonable. Imagine the difference discord vs bill would have from twilight vs raven.
Like i dont even remember if twilight was star level in that and it seems like a lowball she would be.
She was put at WALL LEVEL. Which doesn’t even make sense cause they gave the wall level calc from her 4 Alicorn magic form which they said they weren’t giving in the fight and “proved” she can’t move stars on her own

Looking back at a lot of old season eps. In perticular the Mlp ones. they just come off as them having never watched those shows. Db episodes have a problem of making them come off as never having looked into either material. And truth be told like has anyone here actually watched mlp? I only want discord vs bill because iv'e never seen those shows so it could be interesting in the same way star vs steven was to me.
I have, I’ve seen both which is why I want the fight cause I know it would be really off the walls insane with what they both can do.

Don't recall the Animaniacs doing anything it scale to Bugs
I don’t believe they scale to either nah. I don’t think theyve ever shown to be on Bugs’ level.
I mean they're toons from the same setting who were considered dangerous by toon standards. Even if they aren't buggs level they should still scale above Babs and Buster who I believe have star level feats as well.

Not going to say much, but I think it's pretty clear which 2D fight the crew wants to win lol.

One of them already said that match-up would be super easy to research and do.
Say it with me
  • Captain America vs Kamen Rider Ichigo (Takeshi Hongo)
  • Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger
  • Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer
  • Kratos vs Asura

Shove the curses into the bin.

(joke battle)

This fight starts as Ringmaster plots to murder DevilArtemis Cell

Matchups with Non-Marvel vs DC heralds or above losing

• Thaal Sinestro vs Yuuki Terumi
  • John Constantine vs Raidou Kuzunoha XVI
  • Spongebob vs Aquaman (kind of done)
  • Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger (Kyle wins unless people pull a Sasuke vs Hiei)
  • Hunter Zolomon vs Homura Akemi (people will just ignore this and push for other matchups against Homu)

Say it with me
  • Kratos vs Asura

(joke battle)

• Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger (Kyle wins unless people pull a Sasuke vs Hiei)
  • Hunter Zolomon vs Homura Akemi (people will just ignore this and push for other matchups against Homu)

Kyle doesn't win lol

Say it with me
  • Kratos vs Asura

(joke battle)

I wouldn’t say that Kyle wins unless a Sasuke vs Hiei is pulled lmao. I still haven’t seen a single person say why Kyle would scale to 12.3D outside of a single ooc panel of a character saying 12.3D or the snowflake or anything. The matchup has debatability and generally leans in Simon’s court.

The only thing to worry about is if Kyle gets the Life Equation or not because I’ve seen a mod or two question why it gets left out of the debate so often.

I've seen every damn episode and read most of the comics. I also enjoyed Gravity Falls and like both characters a lot, so it's one of my top 3 matchups I'd like to see.

Bruh... WTF!? That's some straight up cancel culture BS. It's always a tragedy when talented and hardworking peeps often draw in the wrong types of attention whenever it's obsession, envy or both.
Honestly, beats me. It's pretty garbage and the dude and his comic never had anything to do with the whole mess beyond just existing. This is why I am so vehemently against the whole "X fans are so cringe/stupid/yaddayadda" and why buzzwords like overrated or overhyped are such a peeve for me, because it just comes as spiteful dismissal to the work to get back at the few bad apples of the bunch, something that universally exists and no fandom is clean of. And honestly, if you think a work is getting too much praise just tear into its flaws and weaknesses all works have them. The dude was always open to criticism and improvement, it was the point of the club and the magazine.

Sorry, not gonna derail anymore with this.

They finally updated their "Top 20 Must Watch Death Battles" playlist and added Omnilander, SpongeAqua, SaitPops, DioCard, BlackReverse, BatsIronMan, and Thorgeta,and I guess Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie?? though that may have been in there since the start.

Removed were Optimus Prime vs Gundam, Link vs Cloud 2, and the Raiden vs overwatch guy DBX. There was other episodes removed, but I don't recall which ones were in the playlist.

and oh yeah Mario vs Sonic 2 was kept on the list. Sorry Kirb lol

They finally updated their "Top 20 Must Watch Death Battles" playlist and added Omnilander, SpongeAqua, SaitPops, DioCard, BlackReverse, BatsIronMan, and Thorgeta,and I guess Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie?? though that may have been in there since the start.

Removed were Optimus Prime vs Gundam, Link vs Cloud 2, and the Raiden vs overwatch guy DBX. There was other episodes removed, but I don't recall which ones were in the playlist.

and oh yeah Mario vs Sonic 2 was kept on the list. Sorry Kirb lol
They kept MvS2 over Optimus v Gundam and Link v Cloud 2?…. Mega whack…

I've skipped the episodes: deadpool vs pinkie pie, red vs blue, deadpool vs mask, halo vs halo persons from red vs blue, mcgruff vs smokey, thor vs vegeta (except the fight), and most of every dbx episode. am i really missing anything?

Weirdly enough, I had the idea of slender man on death battle in my head recently with like a Darkness game finisher or he does what King Kong does in that one movie where he uses his tentacles to rip the entrails out of his opponent through their mouth
Who are Slenderman's popular MUs? I've considered Jeff the Killer, but I'm pretty sure they both have better.

Which one?
It's funny, before any of the curation meetings or the 2nd Fireside Chat happened, the moderators and administrators agreed that an Among Us and Fall Guys Community Clash would be our December theme. Easy to setup and we can get as many people in as possible for a game or two. We didn't expect it to get on the ballot so it may seem biased but it really was just a coincidence. I mean I still voted for it anyways but hey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back