• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
even ARCHIE SONIC couldn't beat a DC herald, what hope is there
They said that fight was basically 51/49 and honestly he only won because they believed the Speed Force scaled above The Bleed, which is debatable since there’s contrasting author statements about that iirc.

If Wally doesn’t get that Bleed scaling Sonic could definitely take him down. Unfortunately we live in the timeline where he got Bleed scaling so that didn’t happen.

our best chances are Simon, SCP-682, and Raidou lol.

They said that fight was basically 51/49 and honestly he only won because they believed the Speed Force scaled above The Bleed, which is debatable since there’s contrasting author statements about that iirc.

If Wally doesn’t get that Bleed scaling Sonic could definitely take him down. Unfortunately we live in the timeline where he got Bleed scaling so that didn’t happen.

It will be a cold day in hell when I root for SCP

Out of curiosity, where does Black Flash vs Castlevania Death fall on the spectrum?

I've recently become a big fan of the matchup (a fight between two literal embodiments of death is both the most meta-fitting and shockingly unique thing for a show called Death Battle to do, and setting the fight in the Castlevania Clock Tower could make for some really fun choreography), and I know Castlevania got some crazy reworking earlier this year. I'll probably do a full blog post detailing everything I think about the matchup.

Didn't they say Flash could vibrate through the 4th Dimension to avoid Sonic altogether? I thought Sonic was 5D here
Yeah that argument in the episode was worded poorly, they should’ve just said “higher dimensions than sonic can”. Since Flash got the Bleed scaling he would scale above 5D/6D which is where you can generally get Archie. I think DB has Archie at our equivalent of 6D by looking at Ultra’s blog.

Out of curiosity, where does Black Flash vs Castlevania Death fall on the spectrum?

I've recently become a big fan of the matchup (a fight between two literal embodiments of death is both the most meta-fitting and shockingly unique thing for a show called Death Battle to do, and setting the fight in the Castlevania Clock Tower could make for some really fun choreography), and I know Castlevania got some crazy reworking earlier this year. I'll probably do a full blog post detailing everything I think about the matchup.
I’m not as super knowledgeable in Castlevania in Vs so @Theglassman12 how we’ll do you think Death stands up against him? Stats wise it’s obv in Black Flash’s favor but Death seems crazy haxxed.

Its really weird how Archie vs Wally was nigh-close behind the scenes but going by episode Flash wins easily.
I really wish the episode did a better job of explaining how close it was because they really made it feel like a Flash ggs ez scenario. They also had some… blatantly wrong stuff in the conclusion. Like trying to downplay the black hole feat by mistaking space dust for snow, or saying Wally has broken fate when all he did was use clever time travel, or using anti feats for Sonic against a FLASH FAMILY MEMBER, SOME OF THE MOST INFAMOUS JOBBERS IN COMIC HISTORY. It’s definitely a very very poor argument in the episode itself and definitely slanted a lot of my initial disdain for the episode until I read Ultra’s blog for it, which is generally much better coverage.

This is my favorite versus MU of all time and I love how 51/49 split it is, I just wish it was better showcased in the ep itself.

Holy shit I forgot DB literally used a 9-C Anti-Feat for Archie 😭

Yeah that’s probably one of the few moments in the show where accusations of bias hold up
It’s literally so inexcusable against a DC character too lol, known for some of the worst anti feats known to man, with the Flash family having accurred some of the worst. Paper level Barry anyone? Inferior to Catwoman Flash Family? Like come the **** on

Pretty much the results of a very vocal defensive and arrogant minority in their respective fan bases.

FMA: No anime will ever be as "perfect" as it, it has the "best" hard magic system plus apparently some FMA fanboys even used bots to review bomb AoT, Code Geass and even Demon Slayer.

ATLA: No story driven cartoon will ever be as "perfect" as it (anime inspired or otherwise), it has the "best" hard magic system and LoK Vs ATLA (on which is the "best") is pretty much the fans cannibalizing themselves.

Imo FMA Brotherhood was a much needed adaption for the manga but I enjoyed a few of the concepts the 2003 anime introduced while ATLA is a great show but it suffers hard from the "lightning in a bottle" syndrome.
To be fair... all fandoms have a fair share of idiotic fans who act like cultists. It's not limited to anime or video games, tv shows, books or whatnot also have rotten apples making the whole rest who simply enjoy the work in silence look like lunatics. And it doesn't even has to be a popular show (though there is this obnoxious bias that if something has lots of fans it's inherently evil or deserves scorn, because popular or successful = grrr), "cult classics" also get put on a pedestal by a portion of their fans who even hypocritically champion said work as "it's better because it's not popular".

Ugh...

This kinda reminds me... back in college there was this comic and manga club (for the lack of a better word, dunno how to say it in English) where participants actually worked together to release a monthly magazine with short chapters of each author, kinda like a fan version of Shonen Jump. A classmates I had in some subjects participated and the guy had talent, his story was pretty well received, which unfortunately got traction with 3 spcific dipshits, who started fanboying in the bad way over his work. This resulted in them harassing the club and the other artists over it, demanding their favorite story to give priority or bigger releases given the rest "just sucked". This is despite my classmate speaking repeatedly against that and trying to talk those people out. They eventually stopped, but their poor attitude resulted in a lot of other people hating on my classmate or his work or it being "overrated" or undeserving or how he should leave the club and take his "crap" off the magzine, which he eventually did after the whole mess killed his passion for it. All because 3 asshats he had no control of and which he actually tried to reason with. Sometimes I wonder if they did it on porpuse.

Ugh...

This kinda reminds me... back in college there was this comic and manga club (for the lack of a better word, dunno how to say it in English) where participants actually worked together to release a monthly magazine with short chapters of each author, kinda like a fan version of Shonen Jump. A classmates I had in some subjects participated and the guy had talent, his story was pretty well received, which unfortunately got traction with 3 spcific dipshits, who started fanboying in the bad way over his work. This resulted in them harassing the club and the other artists over it, demanding their favorite story to give priority or bigger releases given the rest "just sucked". This is despite my classmate speaking repeatedly against that and trying to talk those people out. They eventually stopped, but their poor attitude resulted in a lot of other people hating on my classmate or his work or it being "overrated" or undeserving or how he should leave the club and take his "crap" off the magzine, which he eventually did after the whole mess killed his passion for it. All because 3 asshats he had no control of and which he actually tried to reason with. Sometimes I wonder if they did it on porpuse.
Bruh... WTF!? That's some straight up cancel culture BS. It's always a tragedy when talented and hardworking peeps often draw in the wrong types of attention whenever it's obsession, envy or both.

Doesn't Flash in comics get tagged by like, fodder all the time lol
It got so badly consistent (even with the "hero morality of holding back") that one Flash's semi-joke villains, Captain Boomerang straight up got access to the Speed-force powers in order to pose any type of legit threat lol! (iirc I think it was the son of the original Captain Boomerang), that version of Captain Boomerang is also going to be one of the main playable characters in the new Suicide Squad game.

I never got the Edds match, like the animaniacs destroy them hard.
Also I was talking about Pop Team Epic.
The opinion to my knowledge generally seems to be that the Eds take it with high difficulty. Eds generally have better feats of durability and are built specifically to tanking the kind of punishment the Animaniacs could deal out, allowing them to eventually catch them lacking and take the fight.

The opinion to my knowledge generally seems to be that the Eds take it with high difficulty. Eds generally have better feats of durability and are built specifically to tanking the kind of punishment the Animaniacs could deal out, allowing them to eventually catch them lacking and take the fight.
Wouldn't the Animaniacs scale to like bugs or at least babs? I don't see how the Edds can counter that level of bullshitary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back