• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Rooster Teeth should really consider using borda count in their future voting. This will give a fairer and more objective view on what the audience wants to what degree.

Like to ask and thanks in advance: Which sites actually offer good sprite sheets for a bigger variety of works?

Some sprite sheets looking as good as or better than like the below: (for reference only)

I want to commission a fight and I want some sprite sheets for say Maple (BOFURI) and Hoopa but the quality I can find are... Not good for Hoopa and absent for Maple.

Ya know the saddest thing is this is not wrong

fe8u2olsux4a1.jpg

I'll say this right now if by God almighty if among us vs fall guys happens over
Cap vs Ichigo
Bill vs Discord
Kyle vs Simon
Finn and Jake vs Mordecai and Rigby
Then Death Battle fans have no ******* reason to bitch about DB choices in MU let alone pop a blood vessels knowing they voted for this shit 🗿🗿🗿

I'll say this right now if by God almighty if among us vs fall guys happens over
Cap vs Ichigo
Bill vs Discord
Kyle vs Simon
Then Death Battle fans have no ******* reason to bitch about DB choices in MU let alone pop a blood vessels knowing they voted for this shit 🗿🗿🗿
Who even voted for that schtick? Should one totally trust the voting system like those... in the claimed areas of East Ukraine?

Cap vs Ichigo
Bill vs Discord
Kyle vs Simon
I mean, DJTiki did say that any matchup on this ballot is in high consideration for S11, and if they get a shitload of support on the ballot but fall short of Fallmungus, I think they're basically locked for S11. Fallmungus has insane pull and would probably be the Omnilander of the season lol. It's also just a fun gag MU like SpongeAqua.

I mean, DJTiki did say that any matchup on this ballot is in high consideration for S11, and if they get a shitload of support on the ballot but fall short of Fallmungus, I think they're basically locked for S11. Fallmungus has insane pull and would probably be the Omnilander of the season lol. It's also just a fun gag MU like SpongeAqua.
Since we have the SpongeAqua as the joke battle for Season 9.

Gxd forbids Steve vs Emmet or Fallmungus as joke battles for Season 10 and 11. Great. One more reasons to actually vote for the real interesting matchups.

by this point they already made a dbc about amongus vs fall guy... so... i see possible amongus vs fall guys for a next season actually lol.
Who. Even. Suggested. That.

And... To the actual fans of Fall Guy and Among Us... Do you actually want it like over anything else?

Who. Even. Suggested. That.

And... To the actual fans of Fall Guy and Among Us... Do you actually want it like over anything else?
Long story short, it did start as an actual joke suggestion, then someone made a mock animation preview for it and people came around to it, especially after it turned out that there was analysis that could be done for both.

And as someone who has played both games way too much, I do want it. Over the other options? Hard to say, they're all about equal to me.

For those who haven't seen it, this was the animation that was created in support of Fallmungus.

It blew everything else out of the water in the ballot. Beat out my 70+ page Kasen v Sonic blog and most of what other people made, an insane effort.

lol @ people here malding over CHADMongus vs CHADALLguys. It's a popular fight that would attract the younger viewers, which is what Death Battle needs. It would probably outview most of the options on the poll if it happened. Stop acting like it came out of left field or that it's a "bad" match-up. It's not. It's a fun fight. Heck I didn't even vote for it, but I wouldn't be mad if it wins, which it probably will.

I asked the discord if the channel will upload a new video promoting the vote and they said yes. The next DB cast is Among Us vs Fall Guys so yeah, expect recency bias to kick in. I see a lot of support for non-Colex on the youtube comments, so I wouldn't count those out. If they do upload that video, then Colex is no longer a safe bet, because there will be a lot of newcomers voting.

So basically, I love democracy. Whatever wins, it's all good.

Speaking of Amphibia matchups,

Anne has Movie Sonic, Dragon Ball Evolution Goku and more.
Marcy Wu has Mako Mankanshoku, Ms. Chalice and more. I may introduce a special character as Marcy's good opponent but I need extensive preparation.
King Andrias has Asgore.

The Calamity Trio, as a team, can fight Heroes of Legend, The Powerpuff Girls.
Too bad only Anne vs Luz is feasible and I actually think they may go with Akko vs Luz, so that would **** the verse out of any DB episode

lol @ people here malding over CHADMongus vs CHADALLguys. It's a popular fight that would attract the younger viewers, which is what Death Battle needs. It would probably outview most of the options on the poll if it happened. Stop acting like it came out of left field or that it's a "bad" match-up. It's not. It's a fun fight. Heck I didn't even vote for it, but I wouldn't be mad if it wins, which it probably will.

I asked the discord if the channel will upload a new video promoting the vote and they said yes. The next DB cast is Among Us vs Fall Guys so yeah, expect recency bias to kick in. I see a lot of support for non-Colex on the youtube comments, so I wouldn't count those out. If they do upload that video, then Colex is no longer a safe bet, because there will be a lot of newcomers voting.

Either way, DB's making bank, and that could mean more production money. Which is a win for everyone.

So....what's the connection between Iiildan vs Xiao?
  • Thousands of years old demon hunters with oddly similar aesthetics (glowing green eyes, weapons, and tattoos, black face coverings, etc.), both being members of races of dragon-blessed immortals.
  • Fought in an ancient war that drastically altered their world.
  • Corrupted by an ancient evil god and did their bidding for a while, painfully altering their bodies. - Contrasting relationships with a god of the earth (Xiao is completely loyal whilst Illidan abandoned his).

Their fighting styles clash really well, they both have that sort of mobile fast-paced style with a lot of dashes, flips, jumps, etc. Both have full-demonic transformations that could naturally work into the fight progression, the aesthetic in general is just really cool.

I took this from someone else.

On paper, it's not a bad MU, honestly pretty solid. Def wouldn't mind it as a second WoW episode.

Four of the earliest (or even potentially first) and most well-known entities tied to the concepts of evil, death, chaos and destruction (for some even synonymous with those concepts in the modern world) created by early mankind across folklore, mythology and religion (Mesopotamia, Greece, Egypt's folklore and mythologies and Christianity respectively, as well as most literature tied to all four).

Man's fears can often be seen represented in these beings: The strange winged figures, the fallen once-benevolent guardians now traitorous backstabbers, the control over the elements, the gigantic statures, the affinity for snakes, an aura of darkness, corruption and sin, etc.

Four of the earliest (or even potentially first) and most well-known entities tied to the concepts of evil, death, chaos and destruction (for some even synonymous with those concepts in the modern world) created by early mankind across folklore, mythology and religion (Mesopotamia, Greece, Egypt's folklore and mythologies and Christianity respectively, as well as most literature tied to all four).

Man's fears can often be seen represented in these beings: The strange winged figures, the fallen once-benevolent guardians now traitorous backstabbers, the control over the elements, the gigantic statures, the affinity for snakes, an aura of darkness, corruption and sin, etc.

They all get folded by the warmth of Christ.

You know what comes to my mind seeing "Pazuzu" name? Instead of the devil god, it was this: https://ultra.fandom.com/wiki/Pazuzu

I feel Ultraman need to dwelve more to using the mythos as their reference, Gaia and Tiga is the prime example with their good a** mythical references on the both series
Well there is U-40 which is an space greek but you'll get what i mean

Actually Rooster Teeth should really consider using borda count in their future voting. This will give a fairer and more objective view on what the audience wants to what degree.
Bump for whoever interested.

Like to ask and thanks in advance: Which sites actually offer good sprite sheets for a bigger variety of works?

Some sprite sheets looking as good as or better than like the below: (for reference only)

I want to commission a fight and I want some sprite sheets for say Maple (BOFURI) and Hoopa but the quality I can find are... Not good for Hoopa and absent for Maple.
Do I really need to do the sprite sheet myself? How can I actually make one and where I can self learn it? Or actually gets some good custom sprite site? Thanks.

Do I really need to do the sprite sheet myself? How can I actually make one and where I can self learn it? Or actually gets some good custom sprite site? Thanks.
own try to search in deviarArt if any sprite of what you are looking for.

In any case if there are no more options and you have to do it in a custom way.

there are applications for that, i usually use photoshop because it came with my pc lol.

but paint.net is pretty good and it's free.

I'm interested in attractive matchups and I don't mind bringing them (after all, I have my personal matchups which include obscure characters and some of them are so obscure than the creator only has five thousand subscribers or less), but they should better bring the matchup in future episode directly rather than making this fake vote to leave other worthy matchups no place to be selected.

Considering Kratos runs into a similar issue with Dante you can definitely make it work though, either just speed Kratos’ combat up a little to make it more cohesive or play Kratos to make him get less hits in but when he does they HIT HARD. Plenty of ways to make this work honestly.
DMC's fights are not as extreme as AW's fights either and are more grounded to GoW's levels, at least when it come to destruction, they do fight at higher speed but again its not like Kratos and GoW characters have been potrayed as slow as normal humans.

It seems that VS Battles Wiki does not have Davis' profile, but I'd like to take a look at the matchup.
Digimon is a series where fanbases hate western translations so here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back