• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Digimon is a series where fanbases hate western translations so here:

They have surprisingly close stats especially considering that I heard that Digimon verse is broken.

Man, I'd root for Kratos, but the representation of power is so low in GoW.

I know DB might buy into lore and heck, developers did say that portraying gods' powers is hard in games, but unless Ragnarok had some new direct feats since I havent followed it, uni+ Kratos feels like a stretch that will be shit on by casuals and that will also suck.

• Thousands of years old demon hunters with oddly similar aesthetics (glowing green eyes, weapons, and tattoos, black face coverings, etc.), both being members of races of dragon-blessed immortals.
  • Fought in an ancient war that drastically altered their world.
  • Corrupted by an ancient evil god and did their bidding for a while, painfully altering their bodies. - Contrasting relationships with a god of the earth (Xiao is completely loyal whilst Illidan abandoned his).

Their fighting styles clash really well, they both have that sort of mobile fast-paced style with a lot of dashes, flips, jumps, etc. Both have full-demonic transformations that could naturally work into the fight progression, the aesthetic in general is just really cool.

I took this from someone else.

On paper, it's not a bad MU, honestly pretty solid. Def wouldn't mind it as a second WoW episode.
I dunno, despite all of that i feel Illidan will fodderized Xiao absolutely, same reason why i'm a bit sentimental about Cap vs Hongo/Ichigo, not a bad matches but ultimately Xiao and Illidan would eat that massive L

If Among US win the poll, then my prophecy came true: Kyle vs Simon is gonna be random sprite batle in season 11.
avengers-endgame-marvel.gif

Unsightly and violent mole-like creatures that have evolved for life underground, creating tunnels and one day promptly stumbling upon their surface-bound neighbours in a conflict that ends in chaos and a lot of death. Though their appearances might not suggest it, they're quite cunning and clever, and possess a capacity for evil.

I wished they did Cole vs Alex already otherwise it would've made Asura vs Kratos the winner or something

Feels cheating when peeps want Asura on for years n Kratos back for god knows how long n out it against a MU folks see being it's last chance of relevance

For clarification: what i mean is which characters in Death Battle you guys want to lose so badly it's borderline stomp and spite, just like what they did with Homelander in his fight with Omni-Man?
Uhh, that kind of spite is bit too unhealthy.

I do want some MUs that are stomps or obvious wins but I dont really want to see a character humiliated? I'd like Dr. Cortex vs Dr. Nefarious, and even if Cortex can match Neffy in some ways, Neffy is likely winning that one.

Funny enough if they brought in his 4e scaling that might be a stomp for Drizzt considering they think illidan is only an island buster.
They dont think that though, they think Arthas is that level. Illidan on his own has blown up two planets and fought a living planet, and has killed like four people who have each blown up planets

Not like Drizzt needs an AP advantage, dura neg goes brrrrr

It'd mainly come down to speed at that point, and I'm not confident the numbers DB gave Illidan would be enough to beat Drizzt in that category, even without game mechanics scaling with shit like Evasion.

For clarification: what i mean is which characters in Death Battle you guys want to lose so badly it's borderline stomp and spite, just like what they did with Homelander in his fight with Omni-Man?
I shall rephrase it for you:

Which characters do you folks want to lose in Death Battle so badly it's a massive stomp and borderline spite, just like what they did with Homelander in his fight with Omni-Man?

Even then, I wouldnt want to see characters lose badly, but I wouldnt mind if character I like gets easy Ws.

Say, Frieza getting a free W from Megatron I wouldnt mind that. Stops DBZ losing streak lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back