• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png

Permission to make a joke about how they'd rather do Steve vs Emmet than Steve vs Terrarian/Emmet vs Jesse?

Also, thinking about it, I MIGHT give Among Us vs Fall Guys an honorable mention. I doubt it'll win due to tough competition, but a) the fan animation seemed to have won people over on it, and b) it could PROBABLY still happen as a sponsorship episode ala Seven Battle Royale and Excalibur vs Raiden.

Permission to make a joke about how they'd rather do Steve vs Emmet than Steve vs Terrarian/Emmet vs Jesse?

Also, thinking about it, I MIGHT give Among Us vs Fall Guys an honorable mention. I doubt it'll win due to tough competition, but a) the fan animation seemed to have won people over on it, and b) it could PROBABLY still happen as a sponsorship episode ala Seven Battle Royale and Excalibur vs Raiden.
I don't know why I've been seeing 3+ hour full cap rants on Steve Minecraft of all characters but personally speaking (have to emphasize PERSONALLY), it sure as hell doesn't make me excited to pair him with Terrarian or push for Jesse lol

I don't know why I've been seeing 3+ hour full cap rants on Steve Minecraft of all characters but personally speaking (have to emphasize PERSONALLY), it sure as hell doesn't make me excited to pair him with Terrarian or push for Jesse lol
Hey Tiki, can you let the folks know if Colex is doing well or not on the polls at the minute? Not a MU I care for, but a lot here seem to, so I was just curious.

I respectfully disagree and humbly present to you a superior choice.

Kazuya Mishima VS Iori Yagami (Tekken VS King of Fighters) | DEATH BATTLE Fan Trailer

Iori Yagami VS. Kazuya Mishima : King Of Fighters VS. Tekken : MSH TOURNAMENT.

Kazuya Mishima vs Iori Yagami

Kazuya Mishima vs Iori Yagami (Tekken vs King of Fighters) (Connections in the comments) (r/deathbattlematchups)

1ijblu6191671.png

Finally, a great matchup has been noticed.
Imagine how pissed Simon vs Kyle fans would be if they got c*cked by Fall guys vs Amongus
Imagining that GI matchup wins the vote, which reminds me the GI Sonic controversy.
Btw

Kasen vs Fleetway didn’t make it to the polls

That means I’ll have to try EVEN HARDER to drum up interest for next year

You guys will see me shill Kasen v Sonic so much you won’t believe it. You will see so much stuff, hopefully more renders, maybe an example animation, I’m still praying that I might be able to get that Brandon track, and I definitely wanna make a campaign pitch video for the MU as well.

I hope y’all will be willing to support it if I can pick the MU up even further…
Besh wishes. After all, Death Battle Team knows the existence of your matchup.

Actually, matchups proposed by me are far more difficult to be promoted because they are too obscure to even have a proper wiki.

Nah. No one's gonna know until it's done.
Fair enough, even if you technically broke that already for the 2D section with Kyle vs Simon, if this thread is to be believed. Its only a little over five days away anyway, so eh. Its all down to if the versus community can shill Colex hard enough to outdo the normies who are gonna be voting for something else.

Hey, I don't know anything about any of these characters (I don't even know WHICH Jesse is being talked about): I'm just saying what I've seen. Sorry if I came off as rude or anything.

Would I be able to ask if Doomsday vs 682 was voted out or vetoed? Or was it never going to be on the list in the first place?
Well the most popular =/= what was actually going to be there. People had ideas because of hearts or whatever and the fact we mentioned it in the Fireside, but it was never a confirmation towards the fact. It's still interesting for the team, just maybe when we can have a better grasp of how to tackle it (we know **** all about SCP) Probably later.

Hey Kirb, looking at AmongGuys' reaction, clearly you need an animation to sell Sonic vs Touhou :^)
Well it’s a good thing I might have one in the pipe works, no guarantees tho 😉

Would I be able to ask if Doomsday vs 682 was voted out or vetoed? Or was it never going to be on the list in the first place?
Based on the Fireside Chat, nobody in the team besides Liam seems to have any knowledge of SCP. They probably have to do a lot of work evaluating if they think the verse is viable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back