• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20221210_124654.png

Peak battle idea

They have surprisingly close stats especially considering that I heard that Digimon verse is broken.
Davis is probably the weakest main protagonist on his own, most of the more interesting stuff he can do he needs either fuse with Ken or use the Digi-Egg of miracles (which isn't standard equipment).

They dont think that though, they think Arthas is that level. Illidan on his own has blown up two planets and fought a living planet, and has killed like four people who have each blown up planets
they scaled arthus to Illidan. who they only put at island level. if they bought planet level illidan than arthus would have been planet level.

Edit: Honestly even in the info cards, and Q&A they did not buy them scaling to the high 6-A eredar lord. let alone the 5-b stuff,

Last edited:
Even then, I wouldnt want to see characters lose badly, but I wouldnt mind if character I like gets easy Ws.

Say, Frieza getting a free W from Megatron I wouldnt mind that. Stops DBZ losing streak lol
This reminds me, is Frieza vs FU a good matchup? I know Super-era demolishes No More Heroes without even blinking, but Z-era Frieza vs FU seems reasonably close.

This series features mostly universe-destroying demigods. Regular animals are too boring. By the way, the tiger would win.
Agreed. Not only are tigers straight up stronger than lions 1-for-1, but tigers generally hunt solo, whereas lions usually hunt in groups, using more co-ordination and teamwork.

The lion isn't as used to fighting on its own, the tiger is.

they scaled arthus to Illidan. who they only put at island level. if they bought planet level illidan than arthus would have been planet level.

Edit: Honestly even in the info cards, and Q&A they did not buy them scaling to the high 6-A eredar lord. let alone the 5-b stuff,
My guy, they very, very obviously did zero research on illidan beyond a name drop. Hell even early illidan fought and beat the eredar that wiped a planet's surface

Illidan's feats are:

*Killing Balaadur, an extremely powerful eredar who is significantly stronger than the unnamed eredar that destroyed the surface of Fanlin'Deskor
**In the same fight Illidan killed Balaadur with a spell described as unleashing the energy of a dying star
*Absorbing the Skull of Gul'dan's power, after which he was immediately described as becoming more powerful than any of Archimonde's lieutenants (Balaadur being one of them)
*Surface wiping and then blowing up the planet Nathreza
*Killing two Pit Lords, Magtheridon and Azgoth, with Pit Lords being strong enough to shatter planets
*Killing numerous Demon Lords, who are stronger than Pit Lords, including Mephistroth, Kin'garoth, and Kil'jaeden
*Matching Arthas 1v1, who was empowered by Frostmourne, which in turn is stronger than fodder artifact weapons that can match the energy of the Sword of Sargeras which can cleave planets in half
*Defeating the avatar of the god Aggramar who was empowered by the world soul of the planet Argus

So no, they most certainly did not research Illidan, at least not well enough to get an accurate scope of his power

My guy, they very, very obviously did zero research on illidan beyond a name drop. Hell even early illidan fought and beat the eredar that wiped a planet's surface
I know he did that stuff. but they themselves do not buy them. They have stated they do not think all eredar lords scale to the one that preformed the High 6-A feat. and they do not buy pit lords being planet busters. they even stated they believe them weaker than both deathwing, and the thunder king both of which have tier 6 feats at best.

Last edited:
I know he did that stuff. but they themselves do not buy them. They have stated they do not think all eredar lords scale to the one that preformed the High 6-A feat. and they do not buy pit lords being planet busters. they even stated they believe them weaker than both deathwing, and the thunder king both of which have tier 6 feats at best.
Cool? That's extremely wrong even from a purely lore perspective seeing as Deathwing recognizing that the demons of the Burning Legion, which includes the eredar and pit lords, were too powerful for him and the rest of the dragonflights to defeat were the reason he went insane and became deathwing in the first place, and Thunder Lord is High 3-A so...

And what of the actual planet busting feats illidan himself performed?

Cool? That's extremely wrong even from a purely lore perspective seeing as Deathwing recognizing that the demons of the Burning Legion were too powerful for him and the rest of the dragonflights to defeat were the reason he went insane and became deathwing in the first place, and Thunder Lord is High 3-A so...

And what of the actual planet busting feats illidan himself performed?
they do not buy it as a legit planet busting feat. Just like they did not considered Nar'zul's planet busting feat as a legit feat. also how is the thunderking High 3-A unless you are trying to argue that the titan keepers are on par with the titans themselves.

they do not buy it as a legit planet busting feat. Just like they did not considered Nar'zul's planet busting feat as a legit feat. also how is the thunderking High 3-A unless you are trying to argue that the titan keepers are on par with the titans themselves.
How in the fresh **** is blowing up a planet not a planet level feat?

Ner'zhul's feat doesnt scale to his own power, he needed a ton of prep time and additional artifacts to cause it

Illidan did it by himself with just his magic

How in the fresh **** is blowing up a planet not a planet level feat?
I have no clue. they pretty much just rejected every point of 5-B scaling they had. anyway my original post was mostly a joke. since it was just throwing their extremely low balled stats for illidan level characters against the most powerful incarnation of Drizzt. aka a 6-C vs a High 6-A.

I have no clue. they pretty much just rejected every point of 5-B scaling they had. anyway my original post was mostly a joke. since it was just throwing their extremely low balled stats for illidan level characters against the most powerful incarnation of Drizzt. aka a 6-C vs a High 6-A.
Well hopefully they come back around to accepting it once they realize how consistent these feats are for illidan and people on his level

Hell, Arthas himself has even fought and killed dragons that were on par with deathwing, and this was before he became the lich king lol

Illidan be like. I destroyed planet nathrizim and flew mftl+ while in my soul form to find it.
Db be like illidan is country level and Mach 20
At least genshin impact er whatever caps out at building level

Last edited:
Illidan be like. I destroyed planet nathrizim and flew mftl+ while in my soul form to find it.
Eh he kinda just found the planet using a portal and traveled though said portal using his soul form, he didnt fly around the universe looking for the planet
Db be like illidan is country level and Mach 20
And they didnt even give a calc for mach 20...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back