• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually rare for people to be strict with upgrades, quite the opposite a single statement or hint that can be extrapolated for the highest possible result will make it through. And as for bad we can say we are here in VS wiki, we are kinda middle of the road in it, other sites are much more loose with the "I want this guy to be busted, how can I make that". Doesn't make it any better, but it is a thing ingrained in VS culture (for the lack of a snobbier word).
Eh, it varies from verse to verse. Some franchises get the most scrutinous views you’ll ever see while others just get let to run wild (Mario lol).
VSW is the one of the worst of wanks because nobody actually believes shit like Character Profiles wiki

besides Mario supporters
The Mario wank on CSP Wiki is legit some of the funniest shit I’ve ever seen. 5D Mario is legit common opinion there and I’ve seen people cope him to Hyperversal/Outerversal there lmao.

Eh, it varies from verse to verse. Some franchises get the most scrutinous views you’ll ever see while others just get let to run wild (Mario lol).

The Mario wank on CSP Wiki is legit some of the funniest shit I’ve ever seen. 5D Mario is legit common opinion there and I’ve seen people cope him to Hyperversal/Outerversal there lmao.
Wonder if the new movie will add more fuel to their fire...

Some of the most absurd cope ever.

“The book of Plato exists in Mario is Missing which means that Mario follows Platonic Concepts which means it’s a 1A cosmology and since Dimentio was going to destroy the entire Mario verse he scales to 1A and Mario scales to it with the Pure Hearts”

Ignoring how ******* stupid that statement is, platonic concepts don’t even innately apply for outer cosmology btw LMAO

I'm pretty sure the Book of Plato thing is from Mario Teaches History, but I wouldn't know since I've never touched those games.
But tbh I don't get 1-A Mario either, just because Plato and his book exist in the Mario Universe it doesn't prove that his own Theory of Forms from Republic is part of the cosmology if there's no evidence of Platonic crap in verse so I don't know what Character Profiles smokes

Still haven’t heard from Brandon about KasenSonic yet guys….

It’s looking grim….
So is my side on Arceus vs King Drasil.

I heard a friend of mine actually gets hers.

Zenitsu vs Rei is a demon Slayer w
Which Rei can Zenitsu Agatsuma win over? Rei (X-Static)?

Inosuke also beats Cubone from what I remember
What does Inosuke Hashibira have over Cubone other than intelligence? Oh at the worst Cubone scale above Cleffa who did this.

Katsuki Bakugo (Dynamight) vs Megumin eh...
Interesting and fresh as an idea. "Explosive" is a simple yet thematic term.
Anyone loves the idea a character from a "semi-realistic" world beats a character from a fantasy world?
Poor Megumin and Konosuba in general. The times when Aqua vs Cirno is actually a debatable fight.

Last edited:
Actually, that was the first time I heard of Sailor Mercury vs Tecna. Do you mind explaining the connections/why it's a good matchup? I know nothing about either franchise.

Sailor moon vs Winx Club

Connections (Credits to StrangeFate):
  • Two teenage transforming magic users on teams that are arguably the definition of magical girls (Sailor Guardians and Winx).
  • While not the leaders of their respective teams, their high intelligence has made them the official analysts and strategists of their teams, even possessing abilities that let them analyze their enemies.
  • Despite this, both started out incredibly shy and lacking in self-confidence (not at all helped by constant harassment from others), which can be attributed to their unnaturally high IQs.
  • Eventually though, both would start being able to overcome these issues with the help of new friends they made, and take up their titles as Guardians (Sailor Guardian and Guardian Fairy).
  • Both also share a connection to royalty (Sailor Mercury is a defender of the Moon Kingdom while Tecna is the princess of Zenith) and share a voice actress in Domitilla D'amico.

Aside from what mentioned in the above, both Sailor Mercury (Manga) and Tecna sit at more or less around cosmic level, making it easily a better choice of a Sailor Mercury matchup than say Sailor Mercury vs Blue Ranger.

Last edited:
a7uxvze3ck3a1.jpg

also Gogeta Preview is trending at #28

Two purple family member duos, father and son against mother and son. Both gaming icons on the indie and infamous side of things, extremely murderous, somewhat supernatural and quite powerful.

Also, do we know who they're pitting poor Gogeta against?
Believe it or not, it's Vegito.

Last edited:
In the DBS Manga, Vegeta learned a nifty ability to separate unnatural energy and beings from target, and it's even specified to work with fusions like with Piccolo.
dragon-ball-super-manga-61-vegeta-teases-undoing-piccolo-fusions-1226837.jpeg

So yeah, technically if they hypothesize a current fusion, both Gogeta and Vegito should technically be able to defuse each other.

In the DBS Manga, Vegeta learned a nifty ability to separate unnatural energy and beings from target, and it's even specified to work with fusions like with Piccolo.
dragon-ball-super-manga-61-vegeta-teases-undoing-piccolo-fusions-1226837.jpeg

So yeah, technically if they hypothesize a current fusion, both Gogeta and Vegito should technically be able to defuse each other.
Hunh. How'd Vegeta learn it? Goku says "That wasn't a move I managed to learn.". Was it from someone who was teaching both of them, like Whis?
Did Goku try & fail? Did we see his attempts to learn it? Or did he mean he just didn't have the opportunity? I feel like his wording implies he at least TRIED to learn it....

Hunh. How'd Vegeta learn it? Goku says "That wasn't a move I managed to learn.". Was it from someone who was teaching both of them, like Whis?
Did Goku try & fail? Did we see his attempts to learn it? Or did he mean he just didn't have the opportunity? I feel like his wording implies he at least TRIED to learn it....
Moro Arc shenanigans, Vegeta went to Yardrat to learn it. Goku tried back then during his space escapades, but it already took time to learn Instant Transmission.

You think spirit diffusion would work on the old kai?
They should do that to separate him from the witch for no reason.
If they used spirit diffusion on merged zamasu when he was all purplely would goku black just be a puddle of goo and zamasu would go back to normal?
I digress
I really hope deathbattle doesn't say destroying the earrings defuses a potara fusion. Because if that was the case why didn't the old kai tell goku that when he said they would be fused forever.
This finale is honestly looking like a skip to me the more I think about it. I haven't skipped a finally sense Deadpool vs pinkiepie.

Last edited:
I really hope deathbattle doesn't say destroying the earrings defuses a potara fusion. Because if that was the case why didn't the old kai tell goku that when he said they would be fused forever.
Probably because he wouldn’t want to tell Goku how to destroy an ancient priceless relic of the Kai’s.

Probably because he wouldn’t want to tell Goku how to destroy an ancient priceless relic of the Kai’s.
vegeta just crushed it in his hand. why would he lie about them being fused forever? He was fused forever and he thought they would be.
then that got retconned to oh it only fuses mortals for a hour. then that got retconned to oh it only allows for oh so much power to be used before defusing. For it to then be retconned to just destroy the earrings to defuse the potara is just... really bad. at that point even steven universe dance fusions seem more practical for defeating a opponent.

I guess tbf, Toriyama didnt even want Vegito originally for vs Fused Zamasu. You kinda need a retcon for explanation to not permanently have a stuck Vegito.

...Unless they would have used Dragon Balls for them? shrug lol

This kinda confirms the potara were indeed only introduced to prevent Toriyama from essentially retraining the fusion reborn movie and iirc Janemba isn't a Toriyama creation either, hmmm... intresting. Yet more proof the Buu saga was pretty much Toei/Toriyama throwing random ideas at dart board.

The fights are

Ruby rose vs Gon
Pyra vs Neptune
King vs reigen
Shiki vs luffy
Steve vs terraria
Finn and Jake vs Mordecai and Rigby
V vs Adam Jensen
Doomsday vs scp 682
ghetsis vs rhea
ben 10 vs jaden yuki
Beat vs sora (dragon ball heroes vs Kingdom hearts)
Star lord vs Tucker (marvel vs red vs blue)

Yuji Itadori (Jujutsu Kaisen) V.S Denji (Chainsaw Man)​

kyle rayner vs simon the digger
Alex Mercer vs Cole Macgrath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back