• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understood reiatsu crush as a win con on here.
Aizen when fighting ichigo thought that ichigo got rid of his spiritual pressure entirely and was just boxing him.
Bleach characters can't just reiatsu crush people as strong as them.

Oh as people are talking about Luis' commissioned arts...

Bugs Bunny vs Mickey Mouse

Captain America vs Kamen Rider Ichigo

& the current Heaven Ascension DIO vs Infinity Ultron

And (old news or not) for the finale, Luis Cruz is involved, and...

The matchup is even more pointless than we thought...
Anyone actually wanting Gogeta vs Vegito in sprites or even in hand puppets?

But making Gogeta vs Vegito in 3D is essentially challenging the 3D team by Toei and Bandai Namco Games. Which is a big hurdle.

Last edited:
hZh9z7A.jpg
tiers not popular enough for a fight 😒

Last edited:
Yeah universal Link was hype af, but unfortunately it was not meant to be. Honestly I don't know how we even got away with it in the first place considering the justifications for it were, uh, not exactly good by any meaning of the word (People like to complain about the old universal ratings we had for Mario but hoo boy those people would have a migraine if they saw what we got away with for 3-A Zelda).

If only Nintendo let Ganon use the complete Triforce during his boss fight in A Link to the Past instead of having it in another room, then universal Link would be uncontested. Well, actually I'm pretty sure Link beating full Triforce Ganon would be contested now that I think about it.
Bit of a silly question I remember the argument was essentially who had the full Triforce (being the supreme power of the verse who created the unverse and something like that) and who could fight a full Triforce wielder (mainly Link). But don't recall how the argument went.

And then there is Kirito with his "Freeze GG" and Tomoe Mami with her busted "Ribbons GG EZ"
Behold Madoka being whatever tier she is in because she can "erase all witches in all worlds across all timelines in her own hands", and that Homura is just as strong if not more haxxed because time powers GG + "can always redo her life with Madoka and will always be no weaker than Madoka so that she could protect her".

Bruh, if she can ribbons GG, how’d she die? 💀
Charlotte can shred her body away from ribbons, making it a fitting counter.

There's the one from Digimon Links. But the game shut down years ago so not sure if it's possible to extract it.
Sigh. Anyone have the game file and any chances of extracting it?

I do not want to make one by myself.

Also... Do we not have toys for selling Digimon characters? Those that make money for the developers? I am yet to find a Yggdrasil toy.
(In case Rooster Teeth can always scan a toy and make a 3D model from such)

It sounds cheap but Norn Mikihara can be modified from existing Pokémon characters.

Last edited:

The experiment from the 2020 film Land Shark against the freak of nature from Image Comics, two large, brutal and powerful mutant sharks that have adapted to land and cause bloody havoc wherever they go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back