• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not a narrative perspective though, it's literal. When Gojo was born his raw power was so great that he inadvertently caused curses to get stronger. It was a literal tangible effect not some metaphor.

main-qimg-656b7c96d307f2a86137406697925323-lq
Again, it's moreso combining narrative of JJK and CSM into one, outside of it Gojo is some random stranger for Makima.
The thing is that most haxs she's shown would not be able to actually harm him, the only ones that might are her mind hax (which stated above would not work) and the vauge biology manipulation which she never actually uses it in an actual fight and we have such little evidence that we don't know how it would work and the fact she doesn't use it in an actual important fight like agienst the Gun Devil or Chainsaw Devil might imply something.
You can win by not harming and it's still viable options (Joker vs Sweet Tooth says hi). Plus again biological manipulation isn't same as mind hax, here you're limiting yourself not already by forcing narrative but just by a vague implication. And do not forget, the hell Gojo gonna do to Makima when she's at least 5 times faster if not 25 times faster, both are quite big advantages in speed for Gojo to do something about it (and enough for Makima to come up with something being more tactical and serious during fights).
Alright alright let me rewind for a little.
AP: Nearly similar
Speed: In Makima's advantage
Hax: Lots of it from both sides.

I don't know about you but this seems as close as some of the most debatable fights this season, and that's telling something.

WTF!?! Chainsaw Man is brand new and literally has only one part (with a part two planned) maybe wait a little longer before calling the kettle black shall we?

Ofc considering what happens to Makima in the CSM manga where Denji straight up vores her, I doubt she'll get any retroactive buffs in however Denji will likely become stronger in part two (especially if Nuke Devil makes an appearance).

WTF!?! Chainsaw Man is brand new and literally has only one part (with a part two planned) maybe wait a little longer before calling the kettle black shall we?

Ofc considering what happens to Makima in the CSM manga where Denji straight up vores her, I doubt she'll get any retroactive buffs in however Denji will likely become stronger in part two (especially if Nuke Devil makes an appearance).
Me when Denji fights the Light Devil:

image0.jpg

part 2 is already out...

Its older than JJK lmao

I have a feeling Denji will probably get some major buffs down the line that can make a fight with Yuji much closer.

I hope he can close the gap with Kafka Hibino sometime soon too cause that’s currently my personal favorite MU for him.

I have a feeling Denji will probably get some major buffs down the line that can make a fight with Yuji much closer.

I hope he can close the gap with Kafka Hibino sometime soon too cause that’s currently my personal favorite MU for him.
Not even a buff, but i wish he kept the armored arms Pochita had in his weakened form during the final makima fight.
They just look way cooler.

Ya know I just thought 🤔
I recall one of the reseachers saying the membership stuff does help the show alot I wonder how much of it is going into next season budget

makima kills muzan quite easily, which is his second most requested.

she loses to tooru but... it's jojo so it's no surprise.

denji kills kaiman, if for some reason he is not going against itadori lol.

Griffith and Haruko also beat Makima
And there’s still Travis vs Denji and Power vs Foo Fighters
I don't count it because they both barely have any popularity compared to muzan and tooru lol.

travis has a million opponents, and i doubt denji will ever be chosen out of the many options he has.

eh, power vs poo fighters could be more one sided, but idk why no idea if she scales to the jojos light thing.

I don't count it because they both barely have any popularity compared to muzan and tooru lol.

travis has a million opponents, and i doubt denji will ever be chosen out of the many options he has.

eh, power vs poo fighters could be more one sided, but idk why no idea if she scales to the jojos light thing
Hey man if you’re gonna make up an MU and say it’s popular atleast let me do it

Since your a chisato simp who do think will her best match in DB?
John Wick no doubt
What about Chisato and Takina vs Yor Forger and Loid Forger (just Roberta vs Yor Forger nee Briar exists. Also technically Mr and Mrs Smith vs Yor and Loid Forger exists)

People used to say universe level Dante is bunk when top tiers just keep merging and splitting universes and now universe+ level Dante is widely accepted. Now people are complaining 9-D Dante is Peak Of Combat only. Time will tell.

Since people are so desperate for a W for Chainsaw Man people are pitting Makima against Muzan Kibutsuji...
Now I am concerned: who can hand a legit win to Demon Slayer?
Tanjiro Kamado died to Jonathan Joestar, Muzan just dies to Kars and Makima and basically a lot of people... Even Zenitsu is dying to Touka and basically a lot of speed sword drawers...

Last edited:
No offense but that shit is funny af to me

I remember some years ago when people said the same thing about uni DMC yet here we are... lol
Talking about on DB lol. 1C is already on this site I’m not really here to debate it. Last we checked one of the people on DB contests uni Dante and a large chunk of the community calls it into question, hence why I was saying Tier 1 wasn’t on the table at all

Anyways to reminisce on something, while the Silver vs Trunks debate period was one of my favorite moments in this thread.

It’s kinda crazy how much of Trunks’, hell, a lot of DBH’s advantages and haxx just…. Don’t exist. A lot of his abilities were either outright false, massive stretches of reasoning or just don’t make sense at all and are being removed. The entire verse just has so many abilities and mechanics that shouldn’t be there… at all. It’s kinda crazy how long the verse was allowed to be like this for lol.

In reality the fight is a lot less close than we initially thought. Trunks still gives a damn good fight but it’s not as near coin flip levels we initially thought it was.

Anyways to reminisce on something, while the Silver vs Trunks debate period was one of my favorite moments in this thread.

It’s kinda crazy how much of Trunks’, hell, a lot of DBH’s advantages and haxx just…. Don’t exist. A lot of his abilities were either outright false, massive stretches of reasoning or just don’t make sense at all and are being removed. The entire verse just has so many abilities and mechanics that shouldn’t be there… at all. It’s kinda crazy how long the verse was allowed to be like this for lol.

In reality the fight is a lot less close than we initially thought. Trunks still gives a damn good fight but it’s not as near coin flip levels we initially thought it was.
It was really funny seeing the resistance neg/probability hax/energy absorption cope when uh

none of that shit is real????

Frankly, I still dont see the arguments for Tier 1 DBH. It was Trunks who had the uphill to climb lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back