• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ztwxwgg77s411.png

Instead of Dante returning, I'd rather have El Donte Exterminador de Demonios on the show.

Pucci is a bit hard to find MUs for since how do you properly feature all his Stands in a coherent short animation, especially since C-Moon and Made in Heaven transformations require prep? And using only one version of him (Whitesnake or Made in Heaven) feels like a disservice.

That aside, I believe Kirei Kotomine from Fate is his most requested MU.

Pucci is a bit hard to find MUs for since how do you properly feature all his Stands in a coherent short animation, especially since C-Moon and Made in Heaven transformations require prep? And using only one version of him (Whitesnake or Made in Heaven) feels like a disservice.

That aside, I believe Kirei Kotomine from Fate is his most requested MU.
Maruki and Sakuya are suggested alts for him.

Eh, it varies from verse to verse. Some franchises get the most scrutinous views you’ll ever see while others just get let to run wild (Mario lol).

The Mario wank on CSP Wiki is legit some of the funniest shit I’ve ever seen. 5D Mario is legit common opinion there and I’ve seen people cope him to Hyperversal/Outerversal there lmao.
You are right on that. I guess how much traction a verse has will translate into how much opposition a crazy proposal for it would get, though said crazy proposal will be there.

Mario, eh? Seems a thing with Nintendo in general. I can't speak for tiers myself, but there is this hype that can get a bit too extreme at moments, Kirby being the most poweful character in fiction and whatnot, or Link being able to easily defeat anybody because he will always have the right item or the perfect strategy.

Given they are beloved characters and games you just kinda want to root for them. I mean, I love the crap out of the Zelda series so when universal Link was a thing (here at least) it was hype.

1uh6x4zwab4a1.png

Strelok VS Artyom Dark (S.T.A.L.K.E.R. VS Metro 2033)

Main characters from videogames series set in AU eastern europe in an post-apocalyptic environment full of radiation, hostile military factions and mutated monsters (Chernobyl Exclusion Zone and Moscow). Both have gained notoriety for having fought and survived mind-affecting phenomena (with Artyom making a telepathic mutated species called the "Dark Ones" almost extinct, while Strelok shut down mind-controlling devices like the Brain Scorcher and the Miracle Machine while occasionally facing mind-controlling mutants called "Controllers"). They also managed to (most of the time) singlehandedly fight off hordes of mutants, bandits, cultists, and soldiers, assuming Artyom's canon course of action in the games also has him going guns blazing rather than the stealthy route. Completely unrelated to the battle itself but the developers of Metro happened to consist of former developers of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series.

Mario, eh? Seems a thing with Nintendo in general. I can't speak for tiers myself, but there is this hype that can get a bit too extreme at moments, Kirby being the most poweful character in fiction and whatnot, or Link being able to easily defeat anybody because he will always have the right item or the perfect strategy.
Not really even just a Nintendo thing, more of general video game thing. You'll just as easily find 1-A Sonic or God of War as you would Mario or Kirby, a lot of people just take the vaguest things you can find and take them to the absolute extreme.

Honestly not even sure why I only tried saying it's a video game thing in general, you'll frequently see 1-A Superman or Hulk as well so generally it's pretty common for this kinda stuff.

I mean, I love the crap out of the Zelda series so when universal Link was a thing (here at least) it was hype.
Yeah universal Link was hype af, but unfortunately it was not meant to be. Honestly I don't know how we even got away with it in the first place considering the justifications for it were, uh, not exactly good by any meaning of the word (People like to complain about the old universal ratings we had for Mario but hoo boy those people would have a migraine if they saw what we got away with for 3-A Zelda).

If only Nintendo let Ganon use the complete Triforce during his boss fight in A Link to the Past instead of having it in another room, then universal Link would be uncontested. Well, actually I'm pretty sure Link beating full Triforce Ganon would be contested now that I think about it.

One question: How good does InfTron (or does InfTron) use time stop
I don’t recall him using it, only time slow, although that might be a failing on my part to remember.
Found - This video:

... Says InfTron can create a bubble where time has stopped. So even if InfTron can time stop he is shown to be able to do so only for a small region, where the scope of Dio's Time Stop is universe scope.

Dio could also time stop jotaro despite having resistance to time stop from his canon fight, so Infinity Ultron in that case has no way to fully deal with it, let alone heaven dio has over 11 seconds duration

1uh6x4zwab4a1.png

Strelok VS Artyom Dark (S.T.A.L.K.E.R. VS Metro 2033)

Main characters from videogames series set in AU eastern europe in an post-apocalyptic environment full of radiation, hostile military factions and mutated monsters (Chernobyl Exclusion Zone and Moscow). Both have gained notoriety for having fought and survived mind-affecting phenomena (with Artyom making a telepathic mutated species called the "Dark Ones" almost extinct, while Strelok shut down mind-controlling devices like the Brain Scorcher and the Miracle Machine while occasionally facing mind-controlling mutants called "Controllers"). They also managed to (most of the time) singlehandedly fight off hordes of mutants, bandits, cultists, and soldiers, assuming Artyom's canon course of action in the games also has him going guns blazing rather than the stealthy route. Completely unrelated to the battle itself but the developers of Metro happened to consist of former developers of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series.
YO, MY 3-RD MOST WANTED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back