• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Saul Wright
vNXcI5a.jpg
To be fair, Miles Edgeworth is a better opponent for Saul than Phoenix, actually works since Lawyer vs Prosecutor and more thematic.

Frankly, I still dont see the arguments for Tier 1 DBH. It was Trunks who had the uphill to climb lol
I can see the idea for why it’s pushed and while it’s definitely a LENIENT interpretation, it’s not the worst thing.
It was really funny seeing the resistance neg/probability hax/energy absorption cope when uh

none of that shit is real????
It’s like absolutely outstanding how much of a hack fraud verse it is on this wiki. So many abilities are either just not true (probability manipulation literally doesn’t exist, it’s a qte. Fate and causality manipulation because you can destroy the universe??? Quantum manipulation because you can create a black hole???? What!!!!????), don’t have translated sources for their claims, or stretch the potential interpretation of an ability to a point it’s obscene (summoning chains to restrain someone is…. Paralysis inducement ???)

Hopefully it’ll be properly cleaned up soon because WHEW that shit is bad. Ultra did a damn good job parsing through this verse with how much misinformation there is on it lol.

No offense but that shit is funny af to me

I remember some years ago when people said the same thing about uni DMC yet here we are... lol
Tbf it was around a time when lore/statements giving a tier was a nope to peeps in vs community, plus DMC only uni feat was at the time known was Mundus creating one which had only kamiya (game director of 1st one) twitter answer as support to it

We still want Makima vs Gojo to be happen so screw you lel
I said I wanted the match like yesterday dumb dumb.
You sure? Especially you're always denied it to be a close fight between the two
You can like a MU while also believing it's a stomp.
Question: Does it have anything else?
Fighting style, banter, thematic connections...
There will be a lot of factors.

Oh Gojo vs Makima is still deemed as debatable by many.

The real question: what MU that makes a Demon Slayer win is actually requested?

Question: Does it have anything else?
Fighting style, banter, thematic connections...
There will be a lot of factors.

Oh Gojo vs Makima is still deemed as debatable by many.

The real question: what MU that makes a Demon Slayer win is actually requested?
It definitely has banter but...fight potential sucks since their power don't really mesh well

It definitely has banter but...fight potential sucks since their power don't really mesh well
And thats the thing, sometime you can be so cinematic even with power that doesn't mesh well, then again i said this as someone who like an unorthodox cinematic matches than a matches with similarity factors (Which is why i seconded Homura vs Bayonetta than....Gohan vs Ultraman Zero or Gohan MU in general)

Regardless, Makima vs Gojo would be so wanted

Was Lucina vs Zelda not researched that well or something (By DBC standards anyway)? The only thing I ever heard was that they mentioned Zelda having the full Triforce and maybe something about Lucina being planetary.
Ironically that Planetary thing they mentioned, Velezark, is by all means the absolute greatest lowball I have ever seen and probably comes from "World = Planet", which is wrong as Velezark's feat is Low 2-C/2-C...honestly Tier 2 FE in "spinoff" or "side" material is astonishingly consistent

Talking about on DB lol. 1C is already on this site I’m not really here to debate it. Last we checked one of the people on DB contests uni Dante and a large chunk of the community calls it into question, hence why I was saying Tier 1 wasn’t on the table at all
I don't know who you've spoken too, but the people I've come in contact with in different servers and stuff buy UNI+ DMC 🤷🏿‍♂️. And researchers change their minds, Liam is a great example at that.

Gohan vs Mark is bound to happen at this point. Frieza, honestly, lets be real, its gonna be Megatron. DB and TF are two mega-franchises that can net some serious views. Not plugging them against each other is like throwing away views and cash.

Cell and Piccolo are the only two I see where this pic is accurate. Personally speaking.

Gohan vs Mark is bound to happen at this point. Frieza, honestly, lets be real, its gonna be Megatron. DB and TF are two mega-franchises that can net some serious views. Not plugging them against each other is like throwing away views and cash.

Cell and Piccolo are the only two I see where this pic is accurate. Personally speaking.
Gohan vs Invincible is awful as hell but at least it'll amuse on how bad DB will try to make the fight look close let alone have Mark try to do shit to Ultimate let alone Beast Gohan and it beats Diet Goku vs Superman edition

Frieza is obvious just which versions of Megs they want to use

Piccolo has Magus

Bout right with cell

Talking about on DB lol. 1C is already on this site I’m not really here to debate it. Last we checked one of the people on DB contests uni Dante and a large chunk of the community calls it into question, hence why I was saying Tier 1 wasn’t on the table at all
Ye, I know.

Also iirc even the g1 blog peeps backed down from the debunk since they got a lot of comments/debunks/backlash from that so people really buy it and that's what Liam used as his reasoning so...

Also let's not forget people are willing to use the novel 1A wank in a serious manner

I can see the idea for why it’s pushed and while it’s definitely a LENIENT interpretation, it’s not the worst thing.

It’s like absolutely outstanding how much of a hack fraud verse it is on this wiki. So many abilities are either just not true (probability manipulation literally doesn’t exist, it’s a qte. Fate and causality manipulation because you can destroy the universe??? Quantum manipulation because you can create a black hole???? What!!!!????), don’t have translated sources for their claims, or stretch the potential interpretation of an ability to a point it’s obscene (summoning chains to restrain someone is…. Paralysis inducement ???)

Hopefully it’ll be properly cleaned up soon because WHEW that shit is bad. Ultra did a damn good job parsing through this verse with how much misinformation there is on it lol.
It's actually rare for people to be strict with upgrades, quite the opposite a single statement or hint that can be extrapolated for the highest possible result will make it through. And as for bad we can say we are here in VS wiki, we are kinda middle of the road in it, other sites are much more loose with the "I want this guy to be busted, how can I make that". Doesn't make it any better, but it is a thing ingrained in VS culture (for the lack of a snobbier word).

Ye, I know.

Also iirc even the g1 blog peeps backed down from the debunk since they got a lot of comments/debunks/backlash from that so people really buy it and that's what Liam used as his reasoning so...

Also let's not forget people are willing to use the novel 1A wank in a serious manner
If you ask me, this site has quite a bit more reach than we'd expect. Even if they don't fully agree with our tomfoolery, they still take ques from here. I mean, checking across profiles for Final Fantasy around, I've constantly come across scans and translations of our profiles (I know because I have the habit of sourcing the scan in the image itself with a specific format).

I wouldn't be stretch that many people believe in 1-C DMC because of this site rather than along with.

1-A DMC? Pfft! give it time.

If you ask me, this site has quite a bit more reach than we'd expect. Even if they don't fully agree with our tomfoolery, they still take ques from here. I mean, checking across profiles for Final Fantasy around, I've constantly come across scans and translations of our profiles (I know because I have the habit of sourcing the scan in the image itself with a specific format).

I wouldn't be stretch that many people believe in 1-C DMC because of this site rather than along with.

1-A DMC? Pfft! give it time.
well given its the only site that cares for other verses beyond the usual folks wlll have use it

And even then our selection is rather limited.
Insert totally original Marvel/DC scaling VSBW jokes here.

It's more to do with debating popularity too, there's plenty of verses that have massive mainstream appeal or a cult following yet they profiles here are outdated, barebones or non-existent meanwhile there's plenty of good to top quality profiles for characters/verses barely anyone has ever heard of, outside battle-boarding or very niche appeal.

Bias is a concept that both defines and dictates Vs debating, that's all.

Insert totally original Marvel/DC scaling VSBW jokes here.

It's more to do with debating popularity too, there's plenty of verses that have massive mainstream appeal or a cult following yet they profiles here are outdated, barebones or non-existent meanwhile there's plenty of good to top quality profiles for characters/verses barely anyone has ever heard of, outside battle-boarding or very niche appeal.

Bias is a concept that both defines and dictates Vs debating, that's all.
Agreed. Now, there's nothing really wrong with bias in that regard, you can pick what you get into and all, and there's no real good or bad reason to like what you like. I mostly meant that it can be bit disappointing for some that their preferred verse or character simply won't have any traction, but you can't really blame anybody for that.

And, as you say, in VS stuff popularity works differently. Here some verses are popular because they are powerful, given it's about how strong characters are, of course strong characters are going to be attractive.

Agreed. Now, there's nothing really wrong with bias in that regard, you can pick what you get into and all, and there's no real good or bad reason to like what you like. I mostly meant that it can be bit disappointing for some that their preferred verse or character simply won't have any traction, but you can't really blame anybody for that.

And, as you say, in VS stuff popularity works differently. Here some verses are popular because they are powerful, given it's about how strong characters are, of course strong characters are going to be attractive.
And people are dissatisfied with their favorite characters just being physically strong, they want their chars be haxxed as well.

The first 5 commissioned music for volume 6

• Heart Of Darkness (Riku vs Meta Knight) [Kingdom Hearts vs Kirby] (9723 clicks, 6 days ago)
  • Brainwaves (Sailor Mercury vs Tecna) [Sailor Moon vs Winx Club] (4568 clicks, 5 days ago)
  • Red Lead Redemption (Vash The Stampede vs Vincent Valentine) [Trigun vs Final Fantasy VII] (7079 clicks, 4 days ago)
  • Dance With The Devil ft. @Therewolf Media (Dante vs Bayonetta) [Devil May Cry vs Bayonetta] (9446 clicks, 3 days ago)
  • Legendary Fury (Tai Lung vs Ryuga) [Kung Fu Panda vs Beyblade] (6611 clicks, 2 days ago)

Quite sad a good matchup like Ami vs Tecna gets worse responses than mother father Tai Lung vs Ryuga. Bananas over peaches pal.

The first 5 commissioned music for volume 6

• Heart Of Darkness (Riku vs Meta Knight) [Kingdom Hearts vs Kirby] (9723 clicks, 6 days ago)
  • Brainwaves (Sailor Mercury vs Tecna) [Sailor Moon vs Winx Club] (4568 clicks, 5 days ago)
  • Red Lead Redemption (Vash The Stampede vs Vincent Valentine) [Trigun vs Final Fantasy VII] (7079 clicks, 4 days ago)
  • Dance With The Devil ft. @Therewolf Media (Dante vs Bayonetta) [Devil May Cry vs Bayonetta] (9446 clicks, 3 days ago)
  • Legendary Fury (Tai Lung vs Ryuga) [Kung Fu Panda vs Beyblade] (6611 clicks, 2 days ago)

Quite sad a good matchup like Ami vs Tecna gets worse responses than mother father Tai Lung vs Ryuga. Bananas over peaches pal.
Actually, that was the first time I heard of Sailor Mercury vs Tecna. Do you mind explaining the connections/why it's a good matchup? I know nothing about either franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back