• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Old season boomstick would've said he'd give galaxia his star seed tbh
002.jpg

They don't have infinite combat speed and the arguments to suggest that are vague and not even concrete to say open and shut case
There's nothing vague about blocking, countering attacks that can cross infinite distances.

They didn't buy interpretation of it the star seed given the vague nature of it and various translations for it u could say they could've done better but I see nothing wrong what they felt with it

There's nothing vague about what the source material says directly about starseeds. And what's even more vague is that they came up with their own interpretation and head canon.

There's nothing vague about blocking, countering attacks that can cross infinite distances.
Im not seeing anything about it being remotely proof of infinite combat speed
There's nothing vague about what the source material says directly about starseeds. And what's even more vague is that they came up with their own interpretation and head canon.
Don't agree but eh it's whatever

Kung Fu Panda vs Beyblade commissioned music before Bakugan vs Beyblade commissioned music

Hey man, it’s his money, if he likes an MU he should be able to spend money on it

Yeah...

so this makes me wonder, if he couldnt fight Gogeta who else he has beside him(I know there’s always the chance of Gogeta coming back to fight him, I just thought just in case)
Omnimon has Vegito beside Gogeta.

DBW has it Omegamon technically also has Pegasus Seiya, Necrozma (worse than Gogeta/Vegito in some way), Kyurem (worse than Gogeta/Vegito and Necrozma in some way), Optimus Prime (Alternity)...

Jeez what happened to the dorito. I still remember High 1-C Bill, soloing people like Beyonder etc. on this wiki.

Now he's barely cosmic tier at all lol

Jeez what happened to the dorito. I still remember High 1-C Bill, soloing people like Beyonder etc. on this wiki.

Now he's barely cosmic tier at all lol
Folks eventually realized Bill’s arguments for having Cosmic power (without the Rift) are just really vague and shaky. He’s still a pretty decent reality warper though (being ******* Subsonic at base size would lose him a lot of fights though lol).

Folks eventually realized Bill’s arguments for having Cosmic power (without the Rift) are just really vague and shaky. He’s still a pretty decent reality warper though (being ******* Subsonic at base size would lose him a lot of fights though lol).
True. I'm pretty sure there was a period where some people (maybe me too) were basically meme'ing when he got downgraded and kept making versus threads that resulted in him getting stomped or something like that ;-;

iirc the analysis had Dante win because of a raindrop slashing speed feat, Quicksilver supposedly being able to negate Witch Time, and a better pain tolerance for stab wounds while DD vs Hulk kinda pulled a NLF and said Doomsday is immune to any degree of physical force
Even though comics prove that Doomsday can still die by physical force lol

iirc the analysis had Dante win because of a raindrop slashing speed feat, Quicksilver supposedly being able to negate Witch Time, and a better pain tolerance for stab wounds while DD vs Hulk kinda pulled a NLF and said Doomsday is immune to any degree of physical force
All of which are extremely faulty if not outright wrong arguments for a multitude of reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back