• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They gave him the UI multipliers and amped his speed and fire power.
No, they only mention that he scale above SSjB Kaioken 20x Goku, and that he has only a Non Perfected UI, but no multipliers where applied to him in that match.

They only say that he scale far above 9x Universal, while they put Galaxia at 8x Universal via scaling above eight Animamates. If anything its Galaxia the one with the multiplier, not Beerus.

Last edited:
fff239f456d54832777b565cd95e3d6e.webp

Also beerus even having a star seed was rule of cool.
Hakai and destruction neutralizing each other was rule of cool.
Beerus honestly should've surprised everybody and made galaxia experience love to win because that would be epic.
Also one more thing. It was strange for beerus's beam to tear galaxia to pieces. We've never really seen a straight up death beam like attack do that to anybody in dbz it's always just made a hole through them?

No, they only mention that he scale above SSjB Kaioken 20x Goku, and that he has only a Non Perfected UI, but no multipliers where applied to him in that match.

They only say that he scale far above 9x Universal, while they put Galaxia at 8x Universal via scaling above eight Animamates. If anything its Galaxia the one with the multiplier, not Beerus.

This is from the blog. They applied multipliers for beer

Q. What was with the power multipliers?
A. To put it in layman's terms Beerus’s universal feats came from fighting Goku when he first attained the God form. He’s still stronger than Goku after gaining the Super Saiyan Blue x10 Kaioken form. So how do we break down the power multipliers?
Super Saiyan Blue is literally the Super Saiyan form of the normal God form, which we know has a 50x multiplier. Then Kioken is another 10x since it's a literal multiplier in power.
So that’s a total of 500x. This was more than the unofficial “multiplier” for Galaxia. Which was basically an 8x multiplier based on Sailor moon defeating 8 of Galaxia’s minions at once.
Now we did toy with a few other ideas for higher multipliers for Galxia, given we’ve seen others take multipliers a bit higher. I think at most we’ve seen claims she could be tens of thousands of times universal based on some comparisons to her Silver Crystal and the Tairon Crystal. Though it’s worth noting this "tens of thousands" of times stronger statement was comparing the Tairon Crystal to a past version of the Silver Crystal, not Usagi’s power during the Stars arc. (Peep how it says a “Long Time Ago”).
That said this statement was made when Usagi jumped from her “normal” Sailor form to her “Super Sailor” form. Let’s roll with the fact despite it likely being hyperbole (it probably was) and the number being different in other translations for a second. There are some arguments that Usagi in her normal form could be as strong as her eternal form, so I guess the idea is that if her human form is eternal level in stars, her strongest forms could be at least 10,000 stronger. This is a whole other argument altogether, but let’s run with it.
It’s pretty likely that Beerus isn’t much weaker than Vegito Blue or Broly since it’s generally only proposed that they “might” be stronger than him. Vegito in his base form is typically shown to be stronger than Goku’s strongest blue variant. Broly also fought Gogeta , who’s base form is similarly stronger than Goku.
So let’s break it down.
Assuming Goku and Vegeta fusing is a 2x power increase from Goku’s bluex10 form at least.
Base to SS is 50x
SS to SS2 is 2x
SS3 is 4x
So even without entering the god forms Vegito is another 400,000x
And of course the god forms for Vegito would increase that even farther.
Even speculating the original god form required power from 5 saiyans so we could lowball a 5x multiplier.
The another 50x for Blue
That’s 100 million x and you can add another 3-9x cause of the size of the Dragon Ball universe(or high end was about 100x). There's also likely other increases in power you can extrapolate onto that if you want(like Goku's increase of power in base form). Finally, as a last resort, you could probably make a multiplier based on the power of feats between SS forms themselves the biggest of which is the jump from SS3 to SSG(Galaxy at most to universe is about a multiple of 2.6e26x)
Even if we start stacking this 10,000x claim with the multipliers already used for Galaxia in the ep, she would likely still come up short. The whole multiplier fight is a fight Galaxia really doesn’t want to start.
On a whole given benefit of the doubt, it's pretty easy to extrapolate power levels in Beerus’s favor if you want to go the whole power level multiplier route. Of course, we know not everyone likes to do this, so it was more of a side point. It’s also a bit too complicated to go into within the span of a single episode.

And Galaxia’s multipliers would be at least 800 million also, like they didn’t even bother looking in looking properly.

base sailor moon < current tau crystal < tau crystal at its peak < 10,000x < super sailor moon < pharaoh 90 < tau star system < sailor saturn < 10,000x < super sailor saturn = super sailor moon 4th arc < 10,000x < eternal sailor moon < evil sailor senshi < 8x < de-winged power eternal sailor moon = Sailor Galaxia or simply 10k x 10k x 8

they really was like lets just flip through the pages.

And Galaxia’s multipliers would be at least 800 million also, like they didn’t even bother looking in looking properly.
I see, although if i'm going to be honest if they trully wishes, Beerus would likely had the edge in anycase if they go all out with all the possible multipliers.

BoG SSjG Goku / Post BoG Base Goku = 9x Universal

RoF SSjB Goku = 9 * 50/SSj1 * 2/SSj2 * 4/SSj3 * At least 50/SSjG (Since SSjG > Base Vegito > Gotenks > Buu Saga Goku and Vegita) * 50/SSjB = 9,000,000x Universal

ToP SSjB KKh20 Goku = 9,000,000 * 50/SSjR (Since SSjB Goku in the previous arc got stronger than SSjR Goku Black) * 20/KKh20 = 9,000,000,000x Universal.

ToP SSjB KKh20 Goku < ToP Post Omen SSjB Goku < ToP Ultra Instinct Goku = Full Power Jiren => Gods of Destruction = Beerus = 9,000,000,000x * 20/KKh20 = 180,000,000,000x Universal.

Last edited:
Puh lease. Death Battle was so inaccurate with their research on sailor moon. It was a joke. In their blogs they claimed that Sailor Mercury was asleep and dreaming during one her major battles, even though there was literally a panel of her waking up before the battle started. And then refused to include that in the scaling.

In vsbattle standard, we don't allow multipliers to jump tiers, and in death battle standards, they do. However, they never gave Sailor Moon any of her multipliers and completely down played everything. They used a speed feat from the season 2 but never applied any of the boosts or added scaling from super sailor moon or eternal sailor moon, which would put Galaxia's speed over Beerus's. Meanwhile they had to slap on so many multipliers on Beerus to make it a fair fight and then give him the edge. THEN on top of that, they made him immune to the star seed rip which Beerus has no hax resistance too.

And that's ignoring the fact the didn't give Sailor Moon verse their infinite universe scaling, and kept them at standard universe size.
Infinite universe means nothing given Dragon Ball can play the same game so trying to play my infinite universe shit wasn't going to fly

Any multiplier that would be added for Galaxia can be done for Beerus giving he ***** on Goku various forms even arguably UI they kept both characters near the same level of speed without either having either given speed multiplier so it funny to talk about they had to give Beerus multiplier where they never did

so no it wouldn't change shit the speed gap wasn't ever gonna be in her favor by a wide margin and they didn't do it

And the star seed shit been debated numerous of time the only real affected version was the anime version which was in the animation

Last edited:
Not to mention y'all lose the audience that way given there not that knowledgeable on it
The concept of multipliers and what accepted as actual multipliers for vs debate purpose is also very debatable and, if not handled well, will attract some people screaming wanking and cast away more audience.

So... Given the G1 bloggers have decided on Gogeta vs Vegito early, will they decide on how hard Yugi Muto stomps against Ash Ketchum in later blogs? Or will they further do one on Ash Ketchum vs Lucy Heartfilia?

The deathbattle cast probably don't even like sailor moon. These are the people that had a dbx with sailor mercury lose to the blue ranger iirc. Like even no research or whatever how is a bare min universe level losing to a ranger.
Beerus vs galaxia was a good ep I consider it a 7/10 because of the animation alone and how hard I am the impossible line goes.
Bruh this some dumb reasoning
You forget DBX is popularity based meaning folks pick who they like more to win

huh
Looking forward to the Omegamon vs Gogeta blog. Pretty sure Omegamon takes it, even if you include Xenoverse. Still a goated matchup.

Speaking of Dragon Ball and goated matchups...

It might take a while to get the funds for it, for a few reasons (I only just commissioned Maxwell vs Rudy, I need some money for Christmas stuff, and I'm planning on going all-out with this particular commission so it needs more than usual), but, sometime next year, I'm happy to say...

2os6q77grt181.jpg

M E W T H R E E V S S S J 5 G O K U

I T 'S G O I N G T O H A P P E N

posting this last thing before work, see you later

PS. Artwork not final

Why NB is wasting his money on a Kung Fu Panda vs Beyblade matchup when a Bakugan vs Beyblade matchup is overdue
Hey man, it’s his money, if he likes an MU he should be able to spend money on it
so this makes me wonder, if he couldnt fight Gogeta who else he has beside him(I know there’s always the chance of Gogeta coming back to fight him, I just thought just in case)

Last edited:
Looking forward to the Omegamon vs Gogeta blog. Pretty sure Omegamon takes it, even if you include Xenoverse. Still a goated matchup.

Speaking of Dragon Ball and goated matchups...

It might take a while to get the funds for it, for a few reasons (I only just commissioned Maxwell vs Rudy, I need some money for Christmas stuff, and I'm planning on going all-out with this particular commission so it needs more than usual), but, sometime next year, I'm happy to say...

2os6q77grt181.jpg

M E W T H R E E V S S S J 5 G O K U

I T 'S G O I N G T O H A P P E N

posting this last thing before work, see you later

PS. Artwork not final
That art goes REALLY hard, NGL.

Infinite universe means nothing given Dragon Ball can play the same game so trying to play my infinite universe shit wasn't going to fly

Any multiplier that would be added for Galaxia can be done for Beerus giving he ***** on Goku various forms even arguably UI they kept both characters near the same level of speed without either having either given speed multiplier so it funny to talk about they had to give Beerus multiplier where they never did

so no it wouldn't change shit the speed gap wasn't ever gonna be in her favor by a wide margin and they didn't do it

And the star seed shit been debated numerous of time the only real affected version was the anime version which was in the animation
Infinite universe in sailor moon is more direct, in story, and actual than db, which has to use random promotional flyers which wasn’t even accepted on here.

they literally gave beerus multipliers and explained it in the blog, in the video they didn’t go in detail but they explained that beerus would get stronger and faster to close the gaps.

And lets not talk about the speed feat, ignoring sailor moon characters have infinite combat speed, they handicapped the speed feat by using the anime, instead of using the manga. The speed feat happened from a single panel to another. They butchered it and used anime time and included people talking which is usually a free action.

and they completely butchered and lied about star seeds. The star seeds in the manga are more powerful than the anime. The star seeds are the source of existence, possibilities, as well as the source of power.
Beerus has no resistance to that being taken away from him. They said that the star seeds were life forces or souls when they literally are not.

Infinite universe in sailor moon is more direct, in story, and actual than db, which has to use random promotional flyers which wasn’t even accepted on here.
Doesn't matter infinite universe Dragon Ball exist via guide books and such I
don't give a shit what this sites thinks and neither do most

they literally gave beerus multipliers and explained it in the blog, in the video they didn’t go in detail but they explained that beerus would get stronger and faster to close the gaps.
In the blog I see but like stef said wouldn't matter even when giving the same for Galaxia Beerus can get there as well

And lets not talk about the speed feat, ignoring sailor moon characters have infinite combat speed, they handicapped the speed feat by using the anime, instead of using the manga. The speed feat happened from a single panel to another. They butchered it and used anime time and included people talking which is usually a free action.
They don't have infinite combat speed and the arguments to suggest that are vague and not even concrete to say open and shut case

and they completely butchered and lied about star seeds. The star seeds in the manga are more powerful than the anime. The star seeds are the source of existence, possibilities, as well as the source of power.
Beerus has no resistance to that being taken away from him. They said that the star seeds were life forces or souls when they literally are not.
They didn't buy interpretation of it the star seed given the vague nature of it and various translations for it u could say they could've done better but I see nothing wrong what they felt with it

Why NB is wasting his money on a Kung Fu Panda vs Beyblade matchup when a Bakugan vs Beyblade matchup is overdue
He just likes the MU lol. It’s also a community meme.

Technically Beerus got vague multipliers.

They have been using vagueness more lately. They had Asta faster but didnt give proper numbers as for why.
I mean “is light speed in his sleep in base form” is already dusting whatever Deku had lol, they didn’t really even have to go into undefined multipliers for his base form at that point. Most people would easily believe that his stronger form makes him faster so it’s all they really had to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back