• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think she loses that one then again I can't really view Sakuya vs Bayo as one of her main MU given it doesn't have fans outside a few on leddit
I’d say Sakuya v Bayo with the Bayo 3 buffs is much more debatable now, though it still leans towards Sakuya for her whackier haxx that could secure her a win. Stats are rather close and Bayo has a solid wincon with deconstruction but Sakuya has the temporal & existence erasure and layered soul destruction the Bayo would struggle with.

These are really good respect / scaling threads honestly, I’m gonna look into these more myself later tbh

I’d say Sakuya v Bayo with the Bayo 3 buffs is much more debatable now, though it still leans towards Sakuya for her whackier haxx that could secure her a win. Stats are rather close and Bayo has a solid wincon with deconstruction but Sakuya has the temporal & existence erasure and layered soul destruction the Bayo would struggle with.
Not really, as of Bayo 3 she has feats of coming mach from stuff like that

Don't think she loses that one then again I can't really view Sakuya vs Bayo as one of her main MU given it doesn't have fans outside a few on leddit
How many matchups does Bayonetta actually have by now and what are their major thematic connections?

Makima's only win condition is by randomly tranfering her death to Gojo.
That is her major win condition. Which Liam Swan buys back in the Death Battle Cast.

Which is questionable considering Gojo can transfer his nationality if he knows how the "kill transfer" of Makima works.

More can be read here.

Hey, what would you guys think of Bayo vs Usagi as a DBX?
Sounds fun!
Do not care if this is eventually a Death Battle but I doubt on the close connections though.

DBX sure.

Last edited:
16786A91-BAC8-4154-A6D2-773A66CC38A2.jpg

Gojo as soon as he realizes Makima is killing Japanese citizens

That is her major win condition. Which Liam Swan buys back in the Death Battle Cast.

Which is questionable considering Gojo can transfer his nationality if he knows how the "kill transfer" of Makima works.

More can be read here.
Also if Gojo does figure it out he could always just not kill and just use his domain expansion to lobotomize her and then just put her in a black site till he can figure out a way to properly kill her. Or he could kill the priminister if he really had to.

Last edited:
Was Lucina vs Zelda not researched that well or something (By DBC standards anyway)? The only thing I ever heard was that they mentioned Zelda having the full Triforce and maybe something about Lucina being planetary.
Not sure about Zelda, but them calling Lucina "one of the strongest Fire Emblem characters" is, well, not accurate to say the least. And outside of Heroes Lucina, Warriors Lucina, or Future Past Lucina, she is nowhere near planetary.

Makima's only win condition is by randomly tranfering her death to Gojo.
She also could use mind hax (at least potentially) Gojo.

She technically is faster and not so far in strength, Makima doing the stuff with brain via biological manipulation can also work and she's generally more serious and experienced than Gojo.

It's like really close fight.

New Fortnite chapter trailer. Doomslayer, Geralt of Rivia and My Hero Academia coming soon. Fortnite has enough lore and feats and OCs by now to get a MU, I think.

Waiting for Jotaro, Yusuke, and Kenshiro in Fortnite
Considering against most regular opponents it turns them inoperable in most instances, it'd definitely count as a win by technicality

I mean Star Scream lost to Rainbowdash despite not actually dying, so such a victory isn't completly out of the picture. As long as the oponent litterally can't do anything else and are out of the picture it's techically a win.
Aight fair enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back