• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • 10:00 AMPST
    Gogeta Dances into DEATH BATTLE!

Watch First

Gogeta Dances into DEATH BATTLE!​

DEATH BATTLE Fight Previews
    Dragon Ball's classic fusion is reborn for a Death Battle with its bejewelled counterpart!

my guess is because the episode is the episode had asta at his current anime powerlevel supposedly and sds being done is giving people the impression of deathbattles asta being weaker than endgame meli.
goddamn it deathbattle it really should have been asta vs meliodas.

I’m guessing the counter?

so is it a vote or are the DB team just picking the ones out of the highest requested ones?
from the hundreds of submitted match-ups, they are going to narrow them to ones they picked, one 2D fight and one 3D fight

They already said some match-ups that showed up on the champion ballot will happen next year, so those won't be options

my guess is because the episode is the episode had asta at his current anime powerlevel supposedly and sds being done is giving people the impression of deathbattles asta being weaker than endgame meli.
goddamn it deathbattle it really should have been asta vs meliodas.
Doubt most care and peeps believe Meliodas beated ASTA long before Death Battle brought him on

Simple not buying what this site puts out
You would think after what with Beerus vs Galaxia folks would learn better to trust everything this sites says

The only thing Usagi has is Hax Goku has AP and Speed on lock

Puh lease. Death Battle was so inaccurate with their research on sailor moon. It was a joke. In their blogs they claimed that Sailor Mercury was asleep and dreaming during one her major battles, even though there was literally a panel of her waking up before the battle started. And then refused to include that in the scaling.

In vsbattle standard, we don't allow multipliers to jump tiers, and in death battle standards, they do. However, they never gave Sailor Moon any of her multipliers and completely down played everything. They used a speed feat from the season 2 but never applied any of the boosts or added scaling from super sailor moon or eternal sailor moon, which would put Galaxia's speed over Beerus's. Meanwhile they had to slap on so many multipliers on Beerus to make it a fair fight and then give him the edge. THEN on top of that, they made him immune to the star seed rip which Beerus has no hax resistance too.

And that's ignoring the fact the didn't give Sailor Moon verse their infinite universe scaling, and kept them at standard universe size.

Makes no sense aside from them being big and muscular.

Whitebeard stomps and Escanor has better MU's.
Whitebeard stomping doesn't matter
Matchup is good because
both have fantastic mustaches
the strongest man vs the one who considers himself above all
master weapon users
would immediately be a better fight than ace vs Natsu one of my most hated eps from sheer bants alone
guy whose power of the sun fighting a guy who died because of a dude made of magma so also thematic Matchup in their own verses
both dying from old age and the blessing using up life-force
both known for tanking attacks to a high degree
Also who decided that it was a stomp?
Escanor throws mini sun's at people
And can become nigh invulnerable at high noon.

Last edited:
Whitebeard vs escanor is as if not more thematic a Matchup as doomsday vs hulk and zoro vs erza
Doomsday vs hulk is just two big muscleman who punch each other and have no similarities beyond that they also get mad and punch.
Zoro and erza are just good swordsmen apart of some team of heroes. God I hate that fight.

The deathbattle cast probably don't even like sailor moon. These are the people that had a dbx with sailor mercury lose to the blue ranger iirc. Like even no research or whatever how is a bare min universe level losing to a ranger.
Beerus vs galaxia was a good ep I consider it a 7/10 because of the animation alone and how hard I am the impossible line goes.

The deathbattle cast probably don't even like sailor moon. These are the people that had a dbx with sailor mercury lose to the blue ranger iirc. Like even no research or whatever how is a bare min universe level losing to a ranger.
Beerus vs galaxia was a good ep I consider it a 7/10 because of the animation alone and how hard I am the impossible line goes.
One of the reasons why Death Battle is such of bad thing, but i admit it still sure fun
One Minute Melee in other hand...

It was a good battle. And the animation was great. I just hope they have better research next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back