• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason punches superhumans like Freddy in the air and yeet the man like he was a football
Show a single feat displaying Myers comparability
SHOW ME

Human Jason who ain't shit took an Axe to the head
Regen allows him to endure alot
p3PoDTE.png
ZUa2Kf0.jpeg
uLhCZcV.png
ccOIYI4.jpeg

This shit gets better numbers than Myers
pZXUSlD.png

The house feat has been talked about before, iirc what Qawsedf and others settled on was that Jason probably got away since he shows no signs of having been affected by an explosion and enough time passes for him to escape, or at least get out of the blast radius.

e would of gone down had they kept going cuz clearly the gunshots were doing great effect

yeah…no. Both Krueger and Jason were really far from the epicenter of the explosion, therefore didn’t receive the full potency, therefore received the weakest part of the explosion seeing as how they were at the very edge of the explosion’s range.

what’s your point there? Michael had still received previous accumulated damage, never did I try to say he took the dynamite explosion because he didn’t (not like he hasn’t survived explosions before, in H5 he also survived another explosion, one that blew the car windows which is wall level itself)
The gunshots didn't put him down if they could keep doing it instead of resorting to nuke his ass

yet despite getting sent back by the explosions both came back up and both were already weakened from tearing each other part

Oh wow I didn’t expect the Jason v Micheal debate of all things to get revived, that’s interesting
Jason stomps lol man this debate is cleared to anyone with two eyes wide open
shit @LordGinSama could probably sum this shit up better

The house feat has been talked about before, iirc what Qawsedf and others settled on was that Jason probably got away since he shows no signs of having been affected by an explosion and enough time passes for him to escape, or at least get out of the blast radius.
idk given we haven't what ways he could've escaped it outside the whole did he teleport or not shit but eh

honestly don't why this is worth a debate sure ain't top 10 stomps but like not seeing anything myers has thats beating jason

I'm surprised that Michael vs Jason is being debated on currently weeks after the video itself was posted.
Anyways have I missed anything since Sauron vs Lich King? Been busy due to the upcoming holidays and there hasn't been a lot of interesing MUs for me to discuss on Death Battle's end

Jason punches superhumans like Freddy in the air and yeet the man like he was a football
Show a single feat displaying Myers comparability
SHOW ME

Human Jason who ain't shit took an Axe to the head
Regen allows him to endure alot
p3PoDTE.png
ZUa2Kf0.jpeg
uLhCZcV.png
ccOIYI4.jpeg

This shit gets better numbers than Myers
pZXUSlD.png

Why would Freddy being superhuman make a difference? He isn’t heavier than your average weight for a male. Do you even have numbers to say that somehow that feat is better than anything Michael has shown?

and the calc you just showed is for a feat that’s outlier for Jason unfortunately.

and once again, comics aren’t canon-

Also, the novelization even states that human Jason died from that axe, and the axe hadn’t even pierced his brain, only his skull, Michael receiving two bullets through the eyes straight to the brain mass is still a miles better feat.

Last edited:
The gunshots didn't put him down if they could keep doing it instead of resorting to nuke his ass

yet despite getting sent back by the explosions both came back up and both were already weakened from tearing each other part

Jason stomps lol man this debate is cleared to anyone with two eyes wide open
shit @LordGinSama could probably sum this shit up better
What is even your point, you can’t understand with ABCs? Lol, again, they weren’t forced to blow him up, cuz clearly the gunshots were working, it just so happens to be that blowing him up was previously already planned. And that missile is probably only wall level-

Let’s see, Jason received multiple stabs, cuts, kicks, etc and still got up.

Michael in H2 received multiple gunshot and stab wounds, including in the head and eyes, fell off a balcony, and yet still walked out of a gas explosion for 8 solid seconds straight.

I'm surprised that Michael vs Jason is being debated on currently weeks after the video itself was posted.
Anyways have I missed anything since Sauron vs Lich King? Been busy due to the upcoming holidays and there hasn't been a lot of interesing MUs for me to discuss on Death Battle's end
Deku vs Asta is happening this Sunday, Finale is probably a curveball and thats it
Why would Freddy being superhuman make a difference? He isn’t heavier than your average weight for a male. Do you even have numbers to say that somehow that feat is better than anything Michael has shown?

and the calc you just showed is for a feat that’s outlier for Jason unfortunately.

and once again, comics aren’t canon-

Also, the novelization even states that human Jason died from that axe, and the axe hadn’t even pierced his brain, only his skull, Michael receiving two bullets through the eyes straight to the brain mass is still a miles better feat.
outliers don't exist when it comes to DB and outlier argument don't mean shit
calc exist mogs Myers shit
simple as
Comics are allowed as long it lines up This is how DB rolls and Jason vs Ash vs Freddy is canon to the movie
Movie had Jason still alive from the Axe to the head
and had endured a TV smashed on his head
cCJR4M9.jpeg

What is even your point, you can’t understand with ABCs? Lol, again, they weren’t forced to blow him up, cuz clearly the gunshots were working, it just so happens to be that blowing him up was previously already planned. And that missile is probably only wall level-
Man still can't get shit damn it hard
Jason Got shot up still didn't go down,Had to get blown the **** up
Myers got shot up, got sent to a well, Got put into a coma
Simple as Day

Been busy due to the upcoming holidays and there hasn't been a lot of interesing MUs for me to discuss on Death Battle's end
You mean official or fanmade MUs? You're probably already aware of Deku VS Asta, I presume.

If you need an interesting MU that is bound to never happen 'cause Lovecraft and Junji Ito might be a bit too much...:

The network saw it as such, briefly using the epic rock theme of TAS in the first episode of Unlimited, though the original creator didn't and never approved of it as a sequel to Spider-Man TAS (there are also some continuity errors and stuff), so it's a bit of a stretch

I have another Spider-Man VS Batman one that is also pretty interesting

Also we don't need any Spiderman vs Batman fights
Oh I know, just sharing wacky MUs that came to mind xD

Some more thematic and interesting than others

"Quetzalcoatl, the Aztec god of the Sun, the feathered serpent, bringer of order and creator of fire.

VS

Apep, the Enemy of Ra and Lord of Chaos, the snake-god who tries to devour the Sun every night.

One wise, the other chaotic. Both often depicted or referred as being dragons.
"

Oh I know, just sharing wacky MUs that came to mind xD

Some more thematic and interesting than others

"Quetzalcoatl, the Aztec god of the Sun, the feathered serpent, bringer of order and creator of fire.

VS

Apep, the Enemy of Ra and Lord of Chaos, the snake-god who tries to devour the Sun every night.

One wise, the other chaotic. Both often depicted or referred as being dragons.
"

Quetz is not the god of the sun : T

Is the vote still going? When does it end?
Can peeps still submit nominations?
Bump
Incorrect.
Can agree

And lemme introduce you

Ninja Batman vs Toei Spider-Man
(Japanized Batman with giant monster vs Japanized Spider-Man with giant robot)

And

Ninja Batman vs Mangaverse Spider-Man
Batman_Ninja--Spider-Man_Mangaverse.jpg

Hey guys, what MU do you think is most likely for Johnny Joestar?
This can be hard to reply but I have heard of people requesting Johnny Joestar vs Edward Elric or Maika Halfwolf

Deku vs Asta is happening this Sunday, Finale is probably a curveball and thats it

outliers don't exist when it comes to DB and outlier argument don't mean shit
calc exist mogs Myers shit
simple as
Comics are allowed as long it lines up This is how DB rolls and Jason vs Ash vs Freddy is canon to the movie

Movie had Jason still alive from the Axe to the head
and had endured a TV smashed on his head
cCJR4M9.jpeg

Man still can't get shit damn it hard
Jason Got shot up still didn't go down,Had to get blown the **** up
Myers got shot up, got sent to a well, Got put into a coma
Simple as Day
I don’t care about what Death battle does, I don’t even watch them.

and do you have a source to say ash vs Jason vs Freddy is canon? Ash vs evil dead doesn’t even acknowledge it…

he only resurrected from that, and how is having a tv smashed on your head better than anything Michael has demonstrated? How many joules does that produce?

and once again, those gunshots were being effective, they weren’t forced to blow him up, it was simply part of the plan already.

Man can’t still see that Michael got shot when weakened and Jason got shot when he hadn’t received any previous damage. Your reading comprehension must be low.

This debate a waste of time
Jason pushes Myers shit in
The End

maybe when myers come back in the next timeline they'll be some shit to argue and until then
Jason Sweeps
Funnily enough Jason has died more times than Michael has.

and if anyone’s time is being wasted, it is mine because no matter how clear I explain things, you keep on repeating the same shi’ without any justification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back