• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet I don’t care 🤷‍♂️ I just stumbled upon this thread but I could care less about to who or what it pertains to, it is the topic that interests me.
you're pretty late... we moved on from jason vs michael quite a while ago, so you won't really get anything... because the interest now is deku vs asta and the issue of MU's chosen by the members.

you're pretty late... we moved on from jason vs michael quite a while ago, so you won't really get anything... because the interest now is deku vs asta and the issue of MU's chosen by the members.
I don’t care if the topic is no longer “relevant” (though trust me, it is), I’m just correcting the goons who still think Jason can beat Michael and use the most basic and repetitive arguments continuously.

Myers gets slapped by Freddy much less Jason.

He who fought the Dream Demon vs a random guy in a mask.

The novels are canon to the movies and Death Battle uses composite feats if they don't contradict shit.

If you don't watch Death Battle or even care for it then why are you commenting on a thread literally meant for Death Battle? You make no sense mate.

Myers gets washed and packed, shit even if you wanna use movies only Uber-Jason still shit stomps to hell and back. Myers can't counter Jason's immortality or regeneration, Jason is stronger and faster (especially within the novels.), Myers has no legitimate win con here.

The novels are canon to the movies and Death Battle uses composite feats if they don't contradict shit.

If you don't watch Death Battle or even care for it then why are you commenting on a thread literally meant for Death Battle? You make no sense mate.

Myers gets washed and packed, shit even if you wanna use movies only Uber-Jason still shit stomps to hell and back. Myers can't counter Jason's immortality or regeneration, Jason is stronger and faster (especially within the novels.), Myers has no legitimate win con here.
He’s smartererrrr than Jason!

Jason faster? Not at all lmao. And Freddy gets curbstomped-

and Michael is more than just a random guy, your whole argument is just to make Krueger sound better/ more intimidating, but reality is Krueger isn’t outstanding in stats either.

and I can comment wherever I want. And Jason’s immortality won’t stop him from being temporarily left out of combat (and besides Jason had died multiple times and his regeneration ain’t that good)

P.S next time learn how to quote a reply

Myers curbstomping Freddy. 💀 not sure what type of meth your dealing is giving you but damn you gotta introduce me to the guy, that's obviously some good shit if you think Myers can beat Freddy with all his hax.

P.S, I'd quote your reply if there where any actual arguments. I wouldn't attempt to convince a flat-earther that the world is a sphere for obvious reasons lmfao, this is no different.

Are you guys actually arguing about Myers vs Jason? That fight came out like month ago and Jason obviously wins.
^^^

Plus anyway I've got a better MU in mind that I'm hoping DB actually covers. Denji from Chainsaw Man vs Akira from Devilman.

Battle between two teens who were possessed / made a contract with the strongest Devils of the verse. (Amon and Pochita respectively.), both are manipulated by devils of a higher order (Satan and Makima.), both are idiots, etc. Definitely feel like Devilman is a better match-up as opposed to Yuji from JJK.

I never wanted to talk about it due to my lack of proper knowledge on both series, but I haven't seen Jason's regen to be fast enough to counter decapitation KO for most of time. If it'd take 1h+ for Jason to get back up, I feel like one could argue Michael could win if he was able to decapitate Jason....

...But Jason has better feats and stats all around, even if they are close, so it wouldn't really mean Michael wins most of the time.

^^^

Plus anyway I've got a better MU in mind that I'm hoping DB actually covers. Denji from Chainsaw Man vs Akira from Devilman.

Battle between two teens who were possessed / made a contract with the strongest Devils of the verse. (Amon and Pochita respectively.), both are manipulated by devils of a higher order (Satan and Makima.), both are idiots, etc. Definitely feel like Devilman is a better match-up as opposed to Yuji from JJK.
Rip Denji if tier 1 Akira becomes wide spread

This is a very shitty MU that just seems funny to me
image.png
Yuyuko Saigyouji vs Orcus (Touhou vs Dungeons and Dragons)
Antagonists who were originally human but after they died they would turn into monsters (Yuyuko turning into a ghost and Orcus turning into a demon) who became the princesses/princes of undead people. They have also polar opposite personalities with Yuyuko being friendly and cheerful and Orcus literally wanting to kill every single living thing.

since Ryu vs Scorpion (except the red vs blue fight) along some other fights from season 1 i watch all the episodes, though i like to see it like once and then i see the reactions from the reactors to them

Myers curbstomping Freddy. 💀 not sure what type of meth your dealing is giving you but damn you gotta introduce me to the guy, that's obviously some good shit if you think Myers can beat Freddy with all his hax.

P.S, I'd quote your reply if there where any actual arguments. I wouldn't attempt to convince a flat-earther that the world is a sphere for obvious reasons lmfao, this is no different.

60-E1-EF21-CEC8-4-CB5-BADA-FB837-A0-E91-DA.png

xumq7qz8kd1a1.png

Jenova VS Neo (Final Fantasy VII VS Toriko)
Ancient alien begins who have ravage across the universe devouring planet after planet and bring to near extinction a race (Cetra and Blue Nitro) that would change the history of the human race and their home planet (Gaia and Toriko's Earth), they will end up be trapped in that world of millions of years, only return back by merging with a powerful host and use them to further their ultimate goal (Sephiroth and Acacia).

pxadoq8wjd1a1.png

Gwyn VS The Queen (Dark Souls VS OFF)
Fallen rules who once protected their worlds, they eventually failed in their task/duty and their most trusting vassals (Lords and Zone Guardians) end up becoming twisted and corrupted, leaving their realms to ruin (Gwyn and his Lords couldn't reking the flame, Quenn and the Guardians couldn't keep Hugo healthy and the latter end up fatally ill). They are also the last obstacle that prevent the protagonists from completing their primary missions (Chosen Undead from either rekindles the First Flame or ushering the Age of Dark, and the Batter from ending Hugo's suffer). Their boss themes are structured very similarly.

8fst8hbpld1a1.png

N. Tropy VS Dr. Nefarious (Crash Bandicoot: Warped VS Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal)
Main villains who first appear in the third installment of popular platform game series on Playstation (Crash Bandicoot and Ratchet & Clank). Both planned to take total control over time itself so that their villain side could triumph over the good guys (Great Clock and The Time Machine), for then try to conquer other dimensions in a sequel by allying with a more competent/successful version of themselves (Emperor Nefarious and Female N. Tropy). Both are also mad scientists, with a robotic body and rely on advance technology in combat. They also have the same name.

53wsv7gnkd1a1.png

Mitochondria Eve VS Alexia Ashford (Parasite Eve VS Resident Evil Code: Veronica)
Two major villainesses of two different franchises, who become superpowered mutants via bioweapons (T-Veronica and Mitochondria), that grants them vast powers, and the ability to evolve and mutate even further, and have similar desire to rule the entire world and wipe out who they deem inferior.

Are the comics canon to any of the movies?
The different comics that have been made have their own continuities

8fst8hbpld1a1.png

N. Tropy VS Dr. Nefarious (Crash Bandicoot: Warped VS Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal)
Main villains who first appear in the third installment of popular platform game series on Playstation (Crash Bandicoot and Ratchet & Clank). Both planned to take total control over time itself so that their villain side could triumph over the good guys (Great Clock and The Time Machine), for then try to conquer other dimensions in a sequel by allying with a more competent/successful version of themselves (Emperor Nefarious and Female N. Tropy). Both are also mad scientists, with a robotic body and rely on advance technology in combat. They also have the same name.

This one is pretty good

It could happen, potentially

Speaking of ones that are never gonna happen...

Not sure how many here will know either of these two xD

"Immortal and undead major (and fairly humorous) characters from early 2000s (partially) D&D inspired Fantasy/Comedy webcomics. Truly chaotic and vile but still entertaining for readers, and with nearly unmatched magical prowess."

Suddenly I find some copium for Deku fans:

Some of Asta's attack potency and speed standings come from "Dante at different stages having more magic than some feat performers". Such multipliers may or may not be accepted by the Death Battle crew. Deku may close the speed gap and even have the AP edge.

On the other hand this may also mean Deku can be way more screwed since Death Battle crew can be fluctuating in acceptance of multipliers.

So none of the comic books for halloween are canon to any of the movies made at all in any form? You would think some are canon
I guess you could use them as "expanded canon", some follow the Thorn Trilogy, others the H20 series, the one with the church explosion actually tries to blend the two continuities into a weird new one... I have pages ready for the different Michaels from these comics, since they're all a little different.

Suddenly I find some copium for Deku fans:

Some of Asta's attack potency and speed standings come from "Dante at different stages having more magic than some feat performers". Such multipliers may or may not be accepted by the Death Battle crew. Deku may close the speed gap and even have the AP edge.

On the other hand this may also mean Deku can be way more screwed since Death Battle crew can be fluctuating in acceptance of multipliers.
Well I mean...DB least just give me some insane Deku numbers and that alone I'll be content, that and do him with respect in the episode an not the whole "sorry Bleach fans I know you really wanted to win but this just not it" shit. It's about time we push for continental and FTL MHA and stomp Hunter x Hunter in even more 😈

more continental feats for our upper echelon powerhouses lads let's get it

Found this when going through my old idea folder - and forgot how much I loved this.

unknown.png

Scanlan Shorthalt vs Minoru Mineta (Critical Role vs My Hero Academia) - Battle of the purple pervy short guys!

I guess you could use them as "expanded canon", some follow the Thorn Trilogy, others the H20 series, the one with the church explosion actually tries to blend the two continuities into a weird new one... I have pages ready for the different Michaels from these comics, since they're all a little different.
How can thorn and h20 be made to be merged and make sense, h4 iirc had laurie die, yet in h20 she is alive till the sequel

This is a very shitty MU that just seems funny to me
image.png
Yuyuko Saigyouji vs Orcus (Touhou vs Dungeons and Dragons)
Antagonists who were originally human but after they died they would turn into monsters (Yuyuko turning into a ghost and Orcus turning into a demon) who became the princesses/princes of undead people. They have also polar opposite personalities with Yuyuko being friendly and cheerful and Orcus literally wanting to kill every single living thing.
This is definitely one of the MUs I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back