• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll make an even worse one soon
Touhou fans making the worst MUs known to man:
image.png

Myers curbstomping Freddy. 💀 not sure what type of meth your dealing is giving you but damn you gotta introduce me to the guy, that's obviously some good shit if you think Myers can beat Freddy with all his hax.

P.S, I'd quote your reply if there where any actual arguments. I wouldn't attempt to convince a flat-earther that the world is a sphere for obvious reasons lmfao, this is no different.
I’m talking about Krueger in the real world 🤦‍♂️ Krueger would stomp Jason in the dream world too, if he didn’t that was simply due to plot armor

Jenova VS Neo (Final Fantasy VII VS Toriko)
Ancient alien begins who have ravage across the universe devouring planet after planet and bring to near extinction a race (Cetra and Blue Nitro) that would change the history of the human race and their home planet (Gaia and Toriko's Earth), they will end up be trapped in that world of millions of years, only return back by merging with a powerful host and use them to further their ultimate goal (Sephiroth and Acacia).
Very cool fight thematically but isn't Jenova like, 2-A? he would absolutely steamroll Neo and Acacia at the same time if that's true, if he isn't than idk who would win that since i'm not knowledgeable on FF's haxes, i do know however that Neo and Acacia themselves are very haxxed characters, especially after they fuse together.

Very cool fight thematically but isn't Jenova like, 2-A? he would absolutely steamroll Neo and Acacia at the same time if that's true, if he isn't than idk who would win that since i'm not knowledgeable on FF's haxes, i do know however that Neo and Acacia themselves are very haxxed characters, especially after they fuse together.
Jenova is only 4A / 3B iirc. 2A stats are from Dissidia.

So anyway, this was brought up before, but what could be neat as a christmas themed match? And what it needs to be a christmas themed match, we know for halloween matches what makes them halloween themed, what about christmas

Having a different opinion = trolling? Damn y’all are close minded, no wonder I slammed one of your friends

you know your kinda like that anakin guy who said that the jedi are evil when it is obvious fact that palpatine is evil except palpatine here is Jason while jedi is Myers winning

Your rejecting the reality and facts and substituting with your own aka Myers winning which is a fake stupid reality with no factual basis

All I can say is

then-you-are-lost-star-wars.gif

you know your kinda like that anakin guy who said that the jedi are evil when it is obvious fact that palpatine is evil except palpatine here is Jason while jedi is Myers winning

Your rejecting the reality and facts and substituting with your own aka Myers winning which is a fake stupid reality with no factual basis

All I can say is

then-you-are-lost-star-wars.gif
Nerdy @55 analogy, you’ve yet to debunk my arguments just like how the other goon couldn’t, you’ve resorted to just repeat how “wrong” I am without any actual arguments . If I’m so “wrong” then why don’t you debate me then, but of course, you’re incapable of doing such a thing because you simply reply on the most popular opinion and trash any other that is the contrary.

xumq7qz8kd1a1.png

Jenova VS Neo (Final Fantasy VII VS Toriko)
Ancient alien begins who have ravage across the universe devouring planet after planet and bring to near extinction a race (Cetra and Blue Nitro) that would change the history of the human race and their home planet (Gaia and Toriko's Earth), they will end up be trapped in that world of millions of years, only return back by merging with a powerful host and use them to further their ultimate goal (Sephiroth and Acacia).

pxadoq8wjd1a1.png

Gwyn VS The Queen (Dark Souls VS OFF)
Fallen rules who once protected their worlds, they eventually failed in their task/duty and their most trusting vassals (Lords and Zone Guardians) end up becoming twisted and corrupted, leaving their realms to ruin (Gwyn and his Lords couldn't reking the flame, Quenn and the Guardians couldn't keep Hugo healthy and the latter end up fatally ill). They are also the last obstacle that prevent the protagonists from completing their primary missions (Chosen Undead from either rekindles the First Flame or ushering the Age of Dark, and the Batter from ending Hugo's suffer). Their boss themes are structured very similarly.

8fst8hbpld1a1.png

N. Tropy VS Dr. Nefarious (Crash Bandicoot: Warped VS Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal)
Main villains who first appear in the third installment of popular platform game series on Playstation (Crash Bandicoot and Ratchet & Clank). Both planned to take total control over time itself so that their villain side could triumph over the good guys (Great Clock and The Time Machine), for then try to conquer other dimensions in a sequel by allying with a more competent/successful version of themselves (Emperor Nefarious and Female N. Tropy). Both are also mad scientists, with a robotic body and rely on advance technology in combat. They also have the same name.

53wsv7gnkd1a1.png

Mitochondria Eve VS Alexia Ashford (Parasite Eve VS Resident Evil Code: Veronica)
Two major villainesses of two different franchises, who become superpowered mutants via bioweapons (T-Veronica and Mitochondria), that grants them vast powers, and the ability to evolve and mutate even further, and have similar desire to rule the entire world and wipe out who they deem inferior.
Yay! Parasite Eve!

Funnily enough, Acacia could also work vs Lavos, as Jenova is essentially Lavos lite.

Cosmos, the chaotic spirit of malice from IDW's My Little Pony: FiM comic series

VS

Eris, the malicious goddess of discord from DreamWorks' Sinbad film.

Both manipulative all-powerful ladies of evil and chaos hell-bent on turning the world upside down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back