• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
per the Luigi vs Pacman cast, they will do member exclusive videos of them going over every match-up submitted on the ballot, so in case they don't discuss your MU on the firesidechats, there's a likely chance they will discuss it on these videos. Beginning December.
Is the vote still going? When does it end?
Can peeps still submit nominations?

Really not seeing how Myers win Jason outclass him in strength and has too many shit on his going for him

Regen makes anything Michael does futile

Alsow weird to talk about it when the MU period long passed

Really not seeing how Myers win Jason outclass him in strength and has too many shit on his going for him

Regen makes anything Michael does futile

Alsow weird to talk about it when the MU period long passed
Jason doesn’t even regenerate that fast, if you’re talking about him regenerating his torso instantly that’s an outlier.

and how does Jason outclass him?

Erin did say that there was a bunch of anime characters they had little clue of
Oh really
Then I guess I could understand given they don't watch Anime like most folks do
Jason doesn’t even regenerate that fast, if you’re talking about him regenerating his torso instantly that’s an outlier.

and how does Jason outclass him?
Don't see how it's an outlier anything you could argue for Myers Jason done better

Oh really
Then I guess I could understand given they don't watch Anime like most folks do

Don't see how it's an outlier anything you could argue for Myers Jason done better
He couldn’t regenerate his arm in Jason x (same film where he was supposed to be in an advanced state of repair), he also took a considerable time to regenerate just a single eye in FvJ

And tell me, what feats has Jason done better than Michael? Maybe breaking doors, I’ll give you that.

Last edited:
I mean I just don’t see how Michael can even kill Jason, he just has way better endurance. Michael couldn’t survive getting blasted by machine guns but Jason could, Jason got set on fire and just kept on murdering while Michael was set on fire and was put in a coma, plus his weapon of choice is much more deadly than Michael’s kitchen knife.

I mean I just don’t see how Michael can even kill Jason, he just has way better endurance. Michael couldn’t survive getting blasted by machine guns but Jason could, Jason got set on fire and just kept on murdering while Michael was set on fire and was put in a coma, plus his weapon of choice is much more deadly than Michael’s kitchen knife.
Way better endurance according to what?

wdym he couldn’t survive getting blasted by a machine gun? Are we ignoring how jason grunted and screamed when he was being shot in part 9, and he hadn’t even received no previous damage?

“Michael was set on fire and he was put in a coma” you mean he went into a coma after being shot multiple times, including the head, stabbed, fell off a balcony, and an explosion that blew like 3 doors (normal fragmentation for a single door is already 500k+ joules), whereas in part 7 Jason fell on the floor over being burnt up. And don’t even try to compare Jason getting burnt up to Michael, because when Michael got burnt the fire completely covered his body and you could barely see his clothes or mask, whereas Jason only got half his body covered in flames and you could still see his clothes and mask.

He couldn’t regenerate his arm in Jason x (same film where he was supposed to be in an advanced state of repair), he also took a considerable time to regenerate just a single eye in FvJ

And tell me, what feats has Jason done better than Michael? Maybe breaking doors, I’ll give you that.
FnZOA0x.jpeg
bsTK5zP.jpeg
not seeing a single thing Myers done to rival Jason in strength

wdym he couldn’t survive getting blasted by a machine gun? Are we ignoring how jason grunted and screamed when he was being shot in part 9, and he hadn’t even received no previous damage?
Jason was still standing need to get outright bombed to get even killed
“Michael was set on fire and he was put in a coma” you mean he went into a coma after being shot multiple times, including the head, stabbed, fell off a balcony, and an explosion that blew like 3 doors (normal fragmentation for a single door is already 500k+ joules), whereas in part 7 Jason fell on the floor over being burnt up. And don’t even try to compare Jason getting burnt up to Michael, because when Michael got burnt the fire completely covered his body and you could barely see his clothes or mask, whereas Jason only got half his body covered in flames and you could still see his clothes and mask.
This some cope
Jason on fire

hUqEa9J.png
RR9O3hi.png

Myers was put into a coma after getting shot up and had to esape from the grenade the guy threw into the well
not remotely comparable

FnZOA0x.jpeg
bsTK5zP.jpeg
Admittedly the JvL one isn't canon... the others can fit nicely in the timeline of the expanded canon.

Jason does something similar in Jason X anyway, but it's worth noting, as always, that Jason gets stronger every time he heals from a serious injury. Michael could feasibly beat the human Jasons of Parts II-IV, but once Jason goes full on super zombie it gets harder if not impossible for Michael to outmatch him.

Qawsedf could expand on this better than me but that's the gist of it. Michael is no slouch though, he has things over Jason especially if composited, but overall? There's a clear winner. It's not necessarily a stomp as others make it out to be, though.

Admittedly composite Jason is a much scarier beast as well.

Ooohhh, comics, non canon
we're going at both characters at there best the comics are fair game as long as they correlate and even without it Jason still curbs in that area
And I hope you have genuine numbers to back up your claim that those feats are better than Michael’s

Jason was still standing need to get outright bombed to get even killed

This some cope
Jason on fire

hUqEa9J.png
RR9O3hi.png

Myers was put into a coma after getting shot up and had to esape from the grenade the guy threw into the well
not remotely comparable

Still standing but retrieving, and I’m sure that if those gunshots made him be in extreme pain, why would jason need a bomb to get killed if he was already been gravely harmed by much less? And it isn’t that they had to blow him up, blowing him up was already part of plan

And again, comparing that one scene in FvJ where only half of Jason’s body is covered (and his mask is still perfectly visible) to Michael being covered in flames head to toe, and with his clothes and mask being barley visible. You’re also forgetting that by then Michael had already received a lot of damage whereas Jason hadn’t.

And you can’t compare Jason getting shot in part 9 to Michael getting shot in part 4. Michael had already received numerous damage such as being impacted by a truck, Jason in part 9 wasn’t weakened at all and yet it still affected him

Admittedly the JvL one isn't canon... the others can fit nicely in the timeline of the expanded canon.

Jason does something similar in Jason X anyway, but it's worth noting, as always, that Jason gets stronger every time he heals from a serious injury. Michael could feasibly beat the human Jasons of Parts II-IV, but once Jason goes full on super zombie it gets harder if not impossible for Michael to outmatch him.

Qawsedf could expand on this better than me but that's the gist of it. Michael is no slouch though, he has things over Jason especially if composited, but overall? There's a clear winner. It's not necessarily a stomp as others make it out to be, though.

Admittedly composite Jason is a much scarier beast as well.
Sure you can argue Myer beating Human but it ain't his peak as we know
If we're going Peak Jason Vs Peak Myers then it's no question Jason W

I’m going off of cinematographic versions, which has been the main canon throughout.

punching a head off is only 12,000.01 joules, jason piercing metal with his fist was calculated between 60-200k+ joules only, etc, most of Jason’s “best” feast, aren’t really his best feats.

And I hope you have genuine numbers to back up your claim that those feats are better than Michael’s
FnZOA0x.jpeg
bsTK5zP.jpeg
Do you even have a calc for Jason bending a bed? That’s more lifting strength than anything. Twisting heads? Remember Halloween 6? Ripping off doors off their hinges is steel level, Bruh-
Where has this been calculated?
One of my friends has done the calc himself, he has an account, I can tell you his name and maybe you can ask him.

Still standing but retrieving, and I’m sure that if those gunshots made him be in extreme pain, why would jason need a bomb to get killed if he was already been gravely harmed by much less? And it isn’t that they had to blow him up, blowing him up was already part of plan

we see Jason shot up and still standing yet they had to blow his ass up
And again, comparing that one scene in FvJ where only half of Jason’s body is covered (and his mask is still perfectly visible) to Michael being covered in flames head to toe, and with his clothes and mask being barley visible. You’re also forgetting that by then Michael had already received a lot of damage whereas Jason hadn’t.
Jason was on fire completely no amount head canon is changing this the man was on fire and didn't give a shit while Myer was on fire collapsed
stop with the cope

And you can’t compare Jason getting shot in part 9 to Michael getting shot in part 4. Michael had already received numerous damage such as being impacted by a truck, Jason in part 9 wasn’t weakened at all and yet it still affected him
Myers got shot up and got pushed into well and only barely escaped getting bombed while Jason was shot up and still standing before getting blown the **** up

Myers ain't got shit on it

Do you even have a calc for Jason bending a bed? That’s more lifting strength than anything. Twisting heads? Remember Halloween 6? Ripping off doors off their hinges is steel level, Bruh-
Still waiting for any feats that display Myers being comparable in strength

Jason literally ripped a woman in half with his bare hands and punched someone own head thru their own ass

and outright bending someone in half via raw strength

Still waiting for any feats that display Myers being comparable in strength

Jason literally ripped a woman in half with his bare hands and punched someone own head thru their own ass

and outright bending someone in half via raw strength
Destroying human bodies is 400k+ joules, come on. Heck, fragmentating doors is more than that

we see Jason shot up and still standing yet they had to blow his ass up

Jason was on fire completely no amount head canon is changing this the man was on fire and didn't give a shit while Myer was on fire collapsed
stop with the cope

Myers got shot up and got pushed into well and only barely escaped getting bombed while Jason was shot up and still standing before getting blown the **** up

Myers ain't got shit on it

They weren’t obligated to blow him up, the gunshots were working, blowing him up was simply already part of the plan.

no he wasn’t on fire completely. There’s no head canon. It’s just facts. Also funny how you compare being burnt up from a literal gas explosion as the same as being partially caught in flames

Unlike Jason, Michael wasn’t grunting, and Jason was at his 100%, Michael was already weakened and yet they had to shoot him multiple times and make him fall into a deep well only for him to not even be unconscious just yet.

Last edited:
and still better than Myers and if we want go into numbers the G1 blog showed that area belongs to Jason no ifs on that
Nope, lol. One of Michael’s most basic feats is destroying doors (he does this even after having received numerous damage which is impressive), which requires 500k+ joules. If exploding humans is 400k joules, why would simply separating or breaking human parts be better than that.

don’t claim something next time without knowledge

One of my friends has done the calc himself, he has an account, I can tell you his name and maybe you can ask him.
If he's got an account he should add that to a blog and us CGMs will see how appliccable that is.

They weren’t obligated to blow him up, the gunshots were working, blowing him up was simply already part of the plan.
The shot him up numerous of times and he still didn't go down before they blew him the **** up
o he wasn’t on fire completely. There’s no head canon. It’s just facts. Also funny how you compare being burnt up from a literal gas explosion is the same as being partially caught in flames
He was on fire it didn't do shit

and if you rrally want to go the explosion route Jason gets that route as well via burning house and Freddy vs Jason Yeeting both men

Unlike Jason, Michael wasn’t grunting, and Jason was at his 100%, Michael was already weakened and yet they had to shoot him multiple times and make him fall into a deep well only for him to not even be unconscious just yet.
Myers got back and got shot up into a well , Michael was already in the river by the time they threw the dynamite

The shot him up numerous of times and he still didn't go down before they blew him the **** up

He was on fire it didn't do shit

and if you rrally want to go the explosion route Jason gets that route as well via burning house and Freddy vs Jason Yeeting both men

Myers got back and got shot up into a well , Michael was already in the river by the time they threw the dynamite

He would of gone down had they kept going cuz clearly the gunshots were doing great effect

yeah…no. Both Krueger and Jason were really far from the epicenter of the explosion, therefore didn’t receive the full potency, therefore received the weakest part of the explosion seeing as how they were at the very edge of the explosion’s range.

what’s your point there? Michael had still received previous accumulated damage, never did I try to say he took the dynamite explosion because he didn’t (not like he hasn’t survived explosions before, in H5 he also survived another explosion, one that blew the car windows which is wall level itself)

Nope, lol. One of Michael’s most basic feats is destroying doors (he does this even after having received numerous damage which is impressive), which requires 500k+ joules. If exploding humans is 400k joules, why would simply separating or breaking human parts be better than that.
Jason punches superhumans like Freddy in the air and yeet the man like he was a football
Show a single feat displaying Myers comparability
SHOW ME

Human Jason who ain't shit took an Axe to the head
Regen allows him to endure alot
p3PoDTE.png
ZUa2Kf0.jpeg
uLhCZcV.png
ccOIYI4.jpeg

This shit gets better numbers than Myers
pZXUSlD.png

Status
Not open for further replies.