• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, people will be surprised. I'm 90% sure Nirvana Mori folds current Goku. Seiya and Moon would beat Goku. Supes beats Goku.

It's not looking good bruv
Its the opposite. One punch from Goku would literally eviscerate Mori Jin into nothingness. The only way he could feasibly win, is with hax and if they give him speed, which I highly doubt they will on the latter.

Its the opposite. One punch from Goku would literally eviscerate Mori Jin into nothingness. The only way he could feasibly win, is with hax and if they give him speed, which I highly doubt they will on the latter.
You can scale Mori similar to Goku. IIRC, He's gonna get upgraded to 2-C on this site as well when everything is out. Speed wise Mori has better feats

You can scale Mori similar to Goku. IIRC, He's gonna get upgraded to 2-C on this site as well when everything is out. Speed wise Mori has better feats
Don't see how outside 250,000x thing

Speed I'm not sure given don't recall anything Mori has gets beyond Quadrillion while Goku is in Quintillion range or even beyond if they apply the hell feat from the anime to Goku

I really hope Goku vs Mori Jin isn't my "Xeno Trunks vs Archie Silver", where everyone expected Trunks to win but a few favoured Silver.

Mori is too hax and fast for Goku. Maybe I'm reverse jinxing it since I want Goku to win lol

per the Luigi vs Pacman cast, they will do member exclusive videos of them going over every match-up submitted on the ballot, so in case they don't discuss your MU on the firesidechats, there's a likely chance they will discuss it on these videos. Beginning December.
Ooh, that'll be fun. Do we have the full list of submissions yet, or are we still waiting for that?

I really hope Goku vs Mori Jin isn't my "Xeno Trunks vs Archie Silver", where everyone expected Trunks to win but a few favoured Silver.

Mori is too hax and fast for Goku. Maybe I'm reverse jinxing it since I want Goku to win lol
The calc feat isn't accepted over the net and Goku can get there via Multipliers n such

That was weird. Wasn't the shockwave speed around 293 Quadrillion C? So is Current UE Vegeta only 1000x faster than > BoG SSG Goku speed according to them?

Using their 20,000 multiplier that they used for strength, Vegeta should be minimum 6 Sextillion C according to that video.

I assume multipliers would get Goku up to 300 Quintillion C by DB stats (or around that ballpark, since currently he shouldn’t be massively superior to Ultra Ego Vegeta).
DB holds canon Dragon Ball characters faster now thanks to the trip to hell feat that was peformed in base form and by a weaker Goku.

Edit; Goku by there re-evaluated DB stats would get Goku up to 2.9 Septillion C when you factor in the god and kiaoken multipliers and the x20 they gave for Ultra Ego.

I assume multipliers would get Goku up to 300 Quintillion C by DB stats (or around that ballpark, since currently he shouldn’t be massively superior to Ultra Ego Vegeta).
With TUI he is
So the anime isn't canon only the Toriyama manga is?, that sucks when even the original DBZ anime and movies hold such great feats compared to the manga.
I say its possible as long the feat goes against what Canon DBS can get
Wouldn't surprise me I'd the revised again

Guess that'd explain how Xeno Trunks still became faster without the immeasurable feats accepted by them, because Toei Filler was never used in the episodes with Goku B and Vegeta lol.

edit; Ah wait I'm dumb, it's those Toei Filler feats that the vs community used to have DBH/Xeno characters scaling to the none canon stuff, I'd also assume other Toei only characters like Janemba would scale to the Goku flight to hell feat correct me if I'm wrong

That was weird. Wasn't the shockwave speed around 293 Quadrillion C? So is Current UE Vegeta only 1000x faster than > BoG SSG Goku speed according to them?

Using their 20,000 multiplier that they used for strength, Vegeta should be minimum 6 Sextillion C according to that video.
Goku Black mentioned him in the quintillion range but didn't specify

UE is>300XQuintillion but felt like they were being Conservative

Proper Multipliers would put them in the sextillion range
Hell feat if applied would make them shit on it on a ludicrous measure

Damn so even with TUI and MUE they're only just triple digit Quintillion C. Talk about being slow as **** and it just puts into perspective how bad original DBZ must be in stats. 😩 😭 😔

This is true.
Bruh, there're characters that have the same AP as Goku does, but with speeds that don't even reach FTL, and in one case, is only sub-sonic. When put into perspective like that, triple-digit quintillion is fast as ****.

Funny i was just thinking about him

Goku options outside Clark 3 (and we know bout that one)
be having baggage

Sailor Moon/Seiya-Toei Shenanigans
Sonic- Goku Stomps Game Sonic/Archie Stomps Xeno and the crew already answered both of those this season
Saitama- Goku Stomps and Saitama Buffs were too recent as well his episode was just a season finale

Goku may have to get a curveball MU like Jin Mori
Just wait until Sonic Prime massively buffs the cosmology of the verse ( :< , Sonic vs Goku might end up on the table as not a stomp.

If Prime ends up being canon and it goes onto Multiverse stuff as much as it’s implying the verse could get a cosmology buff to 2B or 2A which would retroactively apply to Solaris and Time Eater, and then to the Super Forms.

funny Columbo man

They’re going all in on this subliminal Columbo messaging. They’re preparing us….

Ooh, that'll be fun. Do we have the full list of submissions yet, or are we still waiting for that?
I will pray for a Kasen v Fleetway discussion

They’re going all in on this subliminal Columbo messaging. They’re preparing us….
Columbo vs Light next season 🤔🧐
If Prime ends up being canon and it goes onto Multiverse stuff as much as it’s implying the verse could get a cosmology buff to 2B or 2A which would retroactively apply to Solaris and Time Eater, and then to the Super Forms.
Oh it's possible but we'll see wouldn't surprise me

Not sure why but many wacky matches have come to mind as of late :p

To paraphrase connections: "Both iconic Newgrounds characters born in the early 2000s, OG (and side by side) members of The Gang, their series still ongoing but in semi-hiatus modes. The two are pretty much undead fighting machines from messed up worlds screwed over by supernatural forces beyond their understanding or ability to give a damn about it."

Dirge and Hank do have fairly similar stats on VSBW funnily enough.

y2igm7ww2s1a1.png

Main connection of the MU :V

Surprised no one has any objections to them saying Micheal is faster for scaling to Corey who "dodged" a bullet when a lot of context would go against this.

First of all, Corey is just a normal human and Michael is still weakened here enough to where Laurie even calls him just a man. Them being bullet dodgers is weird. Corey literally gets tagged by bullets from an inferior gun later. Secondly, Micheal and Corey are not shown as comparable in speed or combat. Micheal got shit on by Corey and only managed to kill him when Corey was already super weak and dying on the floor. And third, there was no real dodging because the one guy intercepted the bullet with his forehead and Corey vanishes like Michael did in that other vague bullet dodge feat behind him (which again makes no sense if they're just humans).

I dunno. There's also distance to consider as well. The kid was at least like 20 feet away

“Corey is just a normal human” that is irrelevant, besides, Michael shares some of his abilities with him, that includes superhuman physical capabilities and speed, as we saw, Corey destroyed a skull with a single stomp.

“Corey gets tagged by a gun with inferior bullets later” lol…you’re ignoring distance, the bullets of that gun went at 304.8 m/s, not to mention it was a closer distance than when he dodged a shotgun bullet.

“Michael got shit on by Corey” What? Both were close during the wrestle and Michael knocked him down first, and we’re talking about a weakened Michael. And besides, that has to do more with strength rather than speed because it was a wrestle, not a hand-to-hand bat

“Laurie even calls him just a man” so? That’s irrelevant. In the previous film he was literally being described as damn near supernatural.

“the one guy intercepted the bullet” and the bullet still went straight through his head directly into Corey’s direction.

“Then being bullet dodgers is weird” again, no real argument there, YOU think it’s weird, yet it is consistent throughout the franchise

So yeah realistically Jason has the stat edge in every category and beats Michael in abilities apparently even with DBD even though Micheal shouldn't get those either lol

The only category that you can actually give to Michael as an advantage that most could agree on is Intelligence but a semi-comp Jason isn't that much less intelligent and in terms of applicable intelligence in combat and their typical strategies that advantage barely helps Michael. Like, sure, Micheal has had more elaborate plans but that's prep that he doesn't have and on the fly in direct combat his tactics are easily countered by Jason.

This should be a stomp tbh but I understand they needed to find ways to make it closer
Not really a stomp…and this is a really unpopular opinion but Michael should of taken the win here, even in the comics, he was blown up in half by a grenade that produces 1 megajoule.

Yeah if anything Corey should scale off of Michael and not the other way around, not to mention Michael has a WAY better feat of speed, where Loomis tries to shoot him from like eight feet away and Michael vanishes in the muzzle flash and is already starting his truck outside of the building and drives away Even then, again Jason has bullet timing feats too and even better ones with his dodging Helicopter machinegun fire and straight up seeming to flash step on a normal student just to **** with her.
The bullet Corey dodged went at supersonic speeds…

and Jason really only ran from the helicopter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back