• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honestly, Arthas' preview makes him look like a chump. He was born with a silver spoon and raised to be a hero but couldn't handle the weight of responsibility and took the easy way out instead of trying to help the people of the town he purged. He constantly abuses his authority as crown prince and alienates his supporters in Uther and Jaina. Then he put his efforts into finding this Mcguffin sword to be the answer to all of his problems instead of working hard to overcome adversity. Such a weak mindset, no wonder he got possessed. Hopefully he became more badass after becoming the Lich King.

The more I think about it, the more I want Perseus vs Gilgamesh. I'm imagining it animated similar to the game Apotheon (great game by the way, check it out if you like Metroidvania's), keeping the traditional Greek art style while still being distinct from HercKong.

Imagine a killing blow where Perseus uses the Medusa head to turn Gilgamesh to stone, only for it to transition to the statue of Gilgamesh IRL in the modern day.

Bw35OG9IMAAJLLp.png

It is interesting that Sauron's "a limb being cut and depowered" in the film is frequently mentioned as an intentional or unintentional downplay. I have heard that novel Sauron could scale to some crazy stuff but IDK.
A reminder that true form prime Sauron is actually far stronger I would say.

Like how we're in the dark for the next MU and Finale
Yep.

IMG_4529.jpg

real shit
And their power gaps are not "so" wide in comparison to other stompy / spiteful matchups.

Something something overdue fighting game classic matchup
Something something overdue
Something something fear for not drawing views

Waiting.
With Hercules vs Sun Wukong being actually accepted by the audience I believe this Zeus vs Odin will get accelerated.

... Wait. We have not had a male vs female matchup so far. And the "blursed" Shulk vs Lightning is one that
  • Actually gets overdue
  • Becomes relevant thanks to Xenoblade Chronicles 3
  • Brings in one new franchise and one new series of one existing franchise
  • Can be very interesting if just not playing wrong
  • Voice acting can further hype things up
  • Awesome 3D animation potential
  • Yes it IS a male vs female matchup

Shulk_vs_Lightning_5.png

Except for the die hard Sora vs Shulk fans I can see people are yelling for this to come in mixed impatience and patience.

Just... It HAS to be in 3D which means it will add in the burden of the production crew unless someone decides to go for 4 3D in S9-2. (Same goes for Gru vs Megamind so... Gru vs Megamind maybe for Season 10 IG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back