• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, is this a good alternative to Tifa vs Minato?

baiken_vs_tifa_lockhart_by_br3ndan5_dcsxvtx-fullview.jpg

Never going to happen, but I'm not crazy for liking this, am I?
Minato? Like, P3 Minato or….

Hey guys, is this a good alternative to Tifa vs Minato?

baiken_vs_tifa_lockhart_by_br3ndan5_dcsxvtx-fullview.jpg

Never going to happen, but I'm not crazy for liking this, am I?
At first I was confused but now I kind of get it, their village got massacred because of a white haired bastard, their friends and family died and they have a childhood friend who they may or may not love
Still not the best Tifa MU
You forgot the most important connection

The big honkers 🗿
Yang vs Tifa 2: now with more boob jokes!
Oh my... this is more relevant now.

Bardock vs Minato Namikaze - how to make a MU for Goku vs Naruto without going for Goku vs Naruto.
Smells like BatGwen for me though - hope no PTSD for y'all.

Off topic: How good are the matchups for Yamato (One Piece)? (Battle of loyal disciples who adopts everything from their masters who fell? Or just good'ol sword users?)

Last edited:
Off topic: How good are the matchups for Yamato (One Piece)? (Battle of loyal disciples who adopts everything from their masters who fell? Or just good'ol sword users?)

Shulk_vs_Lightning_5.png

Except for the die hard Sora vs Shulk fans I can see people are yelling for this to come in mixed impatience and patience.

Just... It HAS to be in 3D which means it will add in the burden of the production crew unless someone decides to go for 4 3D in S9-2. (Same goes for Gru vs Megamind so... Gru vs Megamind maybe for Season 10 IG)

Can I just say that after @Loh67867 bought Radiant Historia to my attention (or rather, the reddit thread in question that implicated it), Shulk vs Stocke is not just in for the running of my favourite Shulk MU, but also one of the few Shulk MUs I like where Shulk loses?

I'm willing to give a thread of reasons for the point in the game that I'm in, if you guys want.

Can I just say that after @Loh67867 bought Radiant Historia to my attention (or rather, the reddit thread in question that implicated it), Shulk vs Stocke is not just in for the running of my favourite Shulk MU, but also one of the few Shulk MUs I like where Shulk loses?

I'm willing to give a thread of reasons for the point in the game that I'm in, if you guys want.
Man, I really need to get around to finishing both of those games...

Radiant Historia is a role-playing video game co-developed by Atlus and Headlock for the Nintendo DS. It was released in Japan in 2010 by Atlus, and in North America in 2011 by their subsidiary Atlus USA.
After reading the character profiles I guess I agree that Shulk loses.

Man, I really need to get around to finishing both of those games...
Take your time. Time and budget can be an issue.

Therewolf Media vs track commissioned by AEthan48
Jake (Subway Surfers) vs Guy Dangerous (Temple Run)
This happens before Pepsiman vs Coca-cola Polar Bear. Gosh.

I will be voting for Pilaf Gang vs Team Rocket. Sorry Colexbros, it wasn't meant to be.

SpongeAqua was hilarious and I know the crew loves both series and would do a great job. I had little thoughts on the match-up before I saw it on the ballot, but now I want the MU to happen really bad.

TEAM ROCKET ROCKIN'

Also for Ash vs Yugi, I would love for a 4kids-inspired battle score, it would be very fitting and nostalgic.

I will be voting for Pilaf Gang vs Team Rocket. Sorry Colexbros, it wasn't meant to be.

SpongeAqua was hilarious and I know the crew loves both series and would do a great job. I had little thoughts on the match-up before I saw it on the ballot, but now I want the MU to happen really bad.

TEAM ROCKET ROCKIN'

Also for Ash vs Yugi, I would love for a 4kids-inspired battle score, it would be very fitting and nostalgic.

FWIW, Colex is probably winning no matter what, so I can't blame anybody for wanting to support one of the less-requested matchups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back