• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryu vs Scorpion released on halloween and I guess Scorpion is demony and they do go to hell so :V
But when there are episodes that are way more halloween esque made by them in a decade then that, its not fitting really with just mere stuff

Like pretty sure the symbiote fights against the pink girls and leon vs frank can be called by casuals more halloween like then that one they have more then just "hellspawn character" and release date

Im aware he cant tell much, but like ask him things such as...are the matches themselves something more exciting then S8 and S9 had? Are they requested matches? Stuff like that, we dont know for sure anyway what they do and what not, just theorize

anyone got a link to the fight preview?

Also still bummed that Archaon doesn't get to fight Lich King considering it's really unlikely he'd be used again after this

If we ever got Chaos vs Kyogre, do you think they'd use Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games as a reason you can't freeze Chaos? Because he shows up in that game frozen solid to fight you while you're ice skating.

you're welcome

Great voice acting, pretty good visuals with no major jank, and pretty cool ability trading so far. No army battle like I was hoping, but if that means more resources spent on the main fight, then so be it.

If the quality keeps up and the Arthas analysis is good, this might be my first 10/10 of the season...

Like how we're in the dark for the next MU and Finale
I will never stop believing.
gru_vs_megamind_by_inklingmain_deg0r90-fullview.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back