• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Context, please?
So the newest book (Tales From the Pizzaplex 4) has a story about a homeless Pizzaplex employee who gets a promotion and is allowed to stay in the special employee hotel area. There, he is treated by the Bobbiedots, a trio of holographic servant girls who are very much anime-inspired (even being noted to have big boobs). The twist of the story is that these Bobbiedots are actually the Gen 2 models: the Gen 1 models were actual robots that still climb into his room via the trapdoor, and um... let's just say THOSE guys look more like what you'd expect from this type of story.

So the newest book (Tales From the Pizzaplex 4) has a story about a homeless Pizzaplex employee who gets a promotion and is allowed to stay in the special employee hotel area. There, he is treated by the Bobbiedots, a trio of holographic servant girls who are very much anime-inspired (even being noted to have big boobs). The twist of the story is that these Bobbiedots are actually the Gen 2 models: the Gen 1 models were actual robots that still climb into his room via the trapdoor, and um... let's just say THOSE guys look more like what you'd expect from this type of story.
so you're telling me that fnaf's lore is getting more confusing than it is?

i honestly liked to see some xenoblade rep
honestly we need more video games reps in general again

Yooka Laylee vs Bajo Kazooie

Tifa Lockheart vs Makoto Nijima

Kratos vs Dante

Ellie vs Clementine

Zelda vs someone lol

Kratos getting a dub on DB and them showcasing Cosmic level feats for Kratos would be fitting. Mountain level Kratos would be dead among casuals (and people who used to think Gameplay Kratos was accurate, a.k.a me lol)

I've just made a thumbnail for Filthy Frank vs AVGN and I can safely say that this is my best thumbnail yet
image.png

so you're telling me that fnaf's lore is getting more confusing than it is?
They had male pregnancy at one point. Yet THIS is what makes you realize how confusing FNAF is?
I've just made a thumbnail for Filthy Frank vs AVGN and I can safely say that this is my best thumbnail yet
image.png
Still prefer Nostalgia Critic for AVGN, but 10/10 thumbnail.

welp, even if it managed to beat TrunkSSilver, I think the biggest flop of the second half(so far) is Jason vs Michael. 1.6m@ 10 days is what Boba vs Predator and Magneto vs Testuso performed as well. Those two fights had little to no hype, while people on here and on every DB community would've lost their ***** if they didn't do Jason vs Michael

As it turns out, they could've done any other MU (except for vidya), and it would probably performed about the same.

welp, even if it managed to beat TrunkSSilver, I think the biggest flop of the second half(so far) is Jason vs Michael. 1.6m@ 10 days is what Boba vs Predator and Magneto vs Testuso performed as well. Those two fights had little to no hype, while people on here and on every DB community would've lost their ***** if they didn't do Jason vs Michael

As it turns out, they could've done any other MU (except for vidya), and it would probably performed about the same.
Tbf, I think Jason vs Michael being age-restricted kinda affected it's views. Otherwise it would've been doing big numbers

Hey guys, is this a good alternative to Tifa vs Minato?

baiken_vs_tifa_lockhart_by_br3ndan5_dcsxvtx-fullview.jpg

Never going to happen, but I'm not crazy for liking this, am I?
At first I was confused but now I kind of get it, their village got massacred because of a white haired bastard, their friends and family died and they have a childhood friend who they may or may not love
Still not the best Tifa MU

At first I was confused but now I kind of get it, their village got massacred because of a white haired bastard, their friends and family died and they have a childhood friend who they may or may not love
Still not the best Tifa MU
I just really don't want her to die to Minato, and I also like Baiken. Got any other MUs for her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back