• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I propose we do for Champions Select MU:

We all post our favorite MUs, then we either use a wheel to narrow it down, vote, or we can just choose the one we want to put forward. Once we've narrowed it down to one choice, we all present our choices in a united poll, or wheel. Personally I feel the wheel is the most fair, but the poll will determine which one we want more.

EDIT* Personal note, Guts vs Ash has won 3 4 times on the wheel, so that might have to be the one I put forward.
I do think we should do the wheel or something organized like this

Keep in mind, those Brandon and therewolf commissions sell out fast, and those are $300 minimum. $300 is worth 100 members=100votes. If people are willing to spend even half of that and use their friends/alts then that's gg

In case you aren't aware DB lets people gift champions during livestream chats/episode premieres
Bump

Really hope Akuma vs Raoh happens one day, Akuma finally needs to get his good episode
Gut feeling, but I feel Raoh might fight Garou
Plz no
I personally want Raoh vs Hideyoshi Toyotomi but I respect your opinion.

And yes Akuma deserves to have an actually good Death Battle episode. Too bad Akuma vs Shao Kahn somewhat flopped due to some circumstances.

Asura's Wrath is a perfect example of excellent concept but poor execution, Capcom should've taken notes from DMC in terms of gameplay OR straight up made Asura's Wrath an OVA with different parts and a tie-in manga (instead of haphazardly creating an interactive movie that's 70% QTEs).

It's clear Asura's Wrath was going to be Capcom's next big IP alongside the likes of RE, MH, SF and DMC but as soon as it become obvious that players didn't want to spend money on a overpriced movie that charges extra for the ending, Capcom straight up abandoned the project and scrapped most of the planned DLC for it (the DLC crossover with SF didn't even get dubbed).

Tl;dr Most Asura's Wrath fans appreciate it in retrospect but Capcom will likely continue to see it as a black spot on their company for the foreseeable future.

Its kind of random how we got a bunch of Horror movie reboots in the 2000s, I wonder how you guys would rate them overall

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)
Rob Zombie Halloween Movies (2007-2009)
Friday the 13th (2009)
Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)

Ok maybe Multi AX is bad lol
7824512-81yqbza5tfl.jpg

Hal bros just keep taking Ws

Also Grima can nullify defenses to 0 passively
??? I imagine this is referring to Dark Spikes (still isn't passive)

Which, by the time of Awakening, was able to drop the entire party to 1 HP at the same time (was shown to be Dura Neg in Echoes)

I guess Grima technically would be part of a Composited Robin, too

Last edited:
OK so I was skimming this Powerpuff girl crossover comic and in it Deedee causes damage to the multiverse do to shananigins and later by using Dexter's reasearch Mojo was nearly able destroy the whole multiverse and replace it with his with his own mojoverse but the team was able to stop him and with Dexter's help the multiverse was fixed. Now in the previous crossover comic that this comic is a direct sequel to a comic where Omniverse Ben is a major character, and by using the current cosmology of the Ben Tenverse a universe is actually a multiverse. Now by that logic would that mean Dexter is Low 1-C.

OK so I was skimming this Powerpuff girl crossover comic and in it Deedee causes damage to the multiverse do to shananigins and later by using Dexter's reasearch Mojo was nearly able destroy the whole multiverse and replace it with his with his own mojoverse but the team was able to stop him and with Dexter's help the multiverse was fixed. Now in the previous crossover comic that this comic is a direct sequel to a comic where Omniverse Ben is a major character, and by using the current cosmology of the Ben Tenverse a universe is actually a multiverse. Now by that logic would that mean Dexter is Low 1-C.
Can Mojo Jojo defeat Gorilla Grodd now

Asura's Wrath is a perfect example of excellent concept but poor execution, Capcom should've taken notes from DMC in terms of gameplay OR straight up made Asura's Wrath an OVA with different parts and a tie-in manga (instead of haphazardly creating an interactive movie that's 70% QTEs).

It's clear Asura's Wrath was going to be Capcom's next big IP alongside the likes of RE, MH, SF and DMC but as soon as it become obvious that players didn't want to spend money on a overpriced movie that charges extra for the ending, Capcom straight up abandoned the project and scrapped most of the planned DLC for it (the DLC crossover with SF didn't even get dubbed).

Tl;dr Most Asura's Wrath fans appreciate it in retrospect but Capcom will likely continue to see it as a black spot on their company for the foreseeable future.
Capcom is kinda notorius for abandoning SOOOO many legendary IPs though. Onimusha is probably the most consistently good series they've ever developed/published,&
even that has been rotting in the ground for 16 years. Anything that isn't RE,SF,or MH nowadays doesn't exist to them. Still my favorite dev/pub of all time,but that shit kinda bugs TBH.

I am forever and always in a constant cope flux state over Asura's Wrath ending on a ******* cliffhanger the way it did.

Also I think most people are kind of fine with the angle it took, if just wishing its combat had a bit more depth. At the time most people generally accepted it was an insane spectacle ride with a strong narrative and insane boss fights and that's generally what it's most loved for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back