• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then again, how many fights currently are even pity wins? Shadow vs Ryuko is where that got popularized, how many times has a verse lost a lot in row and then it gets an obvious win in some ep?
Several actually
At least from a perspective
Shadow vs Ryuko wasn't even the first several episodes before it got that "Pity W" feel
Many before had that feeling from different perspective

Vergil vs Sephiroth
Leo vs Jason
Ryu vs Jin
Hercules vs Dan
Etc

Mid matchup for an easy win

Vs

Potential Massive DB Losing streak

The Dragon Ball fans’ red v blue pill
It's utter pain I tell ya

Several actually
At least from a perspective
Shadow vs Ryuko wasn't even the first several episodes before it got that "Pity W" feel
Many before had that feeling from different perspective

Vergil vs Sephiroth
Leo vs Jason
Ryu vs Jin
Hercules vs Dan
Etc
I dunno if I’d call Ryu vs Jin a pity win but I guess it technically is, but what makes it worse is the fact it was a fraudulent win on top of it LOL

Vergil vs Seph had some arguments around it but I guess it could be seen as one.

You could probably count MvS2 since it came after Luigi v Tails & Bowser v Ganon, and Mario lost the first match, so they gave Mario a neutered Sonic to call gay and then kill

The thing is Invincible vs Gohan ain't bad it's just one of those MU where outside connections it doesn't have much to carry it

I dunno if I’d call Ryu vs Jin a pity win but I guess it technically is, but what makes it wrong is the fact it was a fraudulent win on top of it LOL

Vergil vs Seph had some arguments around it but I guess it could be seen as one.

You could probably count MvS2 since it came after Luigi v Tails & Bowser v Ganon and gave Mario a neutered Sonic to call gay and then kill
Street Fighter had the worst losing streak before that and even ignoring the outcome it can easily be felt like giving a dog a bone there

Vergil vs Sephiroth has arguments but Final fantasy came off cloud losing to link and Tifa losing a MU that nearly everyone agreed she should've won and one that was a blatant Shilling RWBY episode

And Mario vs Sonic 2 can easily looked as one

"I’ve decided to change my privacy details as I’ve decided to come here less and less."

Or was this like your last post lol
Oh wait you’ve followed me so you can see stuff.

If you didn’t follow me then you wouldn’t have seen it.

listen TM.

this isn’t my last post, it’s just me slowly trying to ween off the forum.

I’m not going to be completely gone just come here less and less, I’m growing up dude, I’m in college already.

Eh, you can make plausible arguments for it.
It always be a "at best" type of thing

Like there's arguments that not completely unbelievable but there's isn't an open case shut the **** up lol type deal so ya get the X is there or No X isn't
Like mention at best you could make a case he could be there but there isn't a moment in the story where its downright undeniable

Some of the reasoning is bad but AX got upgraded

Well at least Ben Ten's cosmology is now infinite.

d5983f552aa02c8b75f0a7d6fc0be4ca.jpg
E7iwdRvVEAQAUDR.jpg:large

I wonder how much salt 🧂 would happen if Kratos beats Asura on DB
Not much since GoW is still a relevant franchise in pop culture with Ragnarok just around the corner meanwhile Asura's Wrath has been living on YT/Twitch let's player life support for years with Capcom retroactively keeping the franchise in obscurity. Now that I think about it, Capcom has kept several of its IPs on the shelf just to essentially rot kinda like Konami and Sega yikes!

Eh, Idk if Asura has that big of a fantasy to get salty over if he loses to Kratos in a DB
He's got a community around him but it's not really one that's growing much overtime. There'd probably be a small subsect of people mad but it wouldn't have a massive backlash like BenHal or GvS or MadarAizen or anything like that. Probably just a smaller group of people upset, something more like Wally v Sonic at worst.

... Hold it. Kratos vs Asura is a thing over Kratos vs Dante now?
no
Eh, Idk if Asura has that big of a fantasy to get salty over if he loses to Kratos in a DB
He's got a community around him but it's not really one that's growing much overtime. There'd probably be a small subsect of people mad but it wouldn't have a massive backlash like BenHal or GvS or MadarAizen or anything like that. Probably just a smaller group of people upset, something more like Wally v Sonic at worst.
Some salt but Asura's fanbase doesn't seem large enough to be on BenLantern or Goku VS Superman levels of butthurt.
He probably doesn't. There's only like 20 people on earth that's played Asura's Wrath
i see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back